Stats: 3,160,618 members, 7,843,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Man Shows The Huge Bullets Shot To His House With Armoured Tank By Nigerian Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Shows The Huge Bullets Shot To His House With Armoured Tank By Nigerian Army (4699 Views)

Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) / This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Shows The Huge Bullets Shot To His House With Armoured Tank By Nigerian Army by clarocuzioo(m): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
who told u dey don have arm....can't u see d man holding those little bullets on his palm.....is dat not arm? Ibo ppl sha...now u are saying army fought people without arm with armoured tanks

Chaii, Quota system. education. zero comprehension.

The bullets he was showing were the ones fired by the Nigerian.

He picked them from the floor after they have finished firing.

Please try and comprehend issues before rushing to expose your illiteracy and hate for Igbos.

Re: Man Shows The Huge Bullets Shot To His House With Armoured Tank By Nigerian Army by Rolly22(m): 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
helinues:
There are actually consequences for harboring miscreants in a community

One day you would surely reap what you sowed

Re: Man Shows The Huge Bullets Shot To His House With Armoured Tank By Nigerian Army by Joeyfizzo: 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Chaii, Quota system. education. zero comprehension.

The bullets he was showing were the ones fired by the Nigerian.

He picked them from the floor after they have finished firing.

Please try and comprehend issues before rushing to expose your illiteracy and hate for Igbos.
sorry if u didn't understand the Joke....lol
Re: Man Shows The Huge Bullets Shot To His House With Armoured Tank By Nigerian Army by Elnathan454(m): 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
Am out of data,
can someone help me with mtn #200 (09060212867) so i can watch the video also pls.
Re: Man Shows The Huge Bullets Shot To His House With Armoured Tank By Nigerian Army by Edozie4bc: 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
Very very fake news....too fake.... Armoured tank will shoot at ur house and the roof is still intact....Ibo ppl fear God o
you don't have sense
Re: Man Shows The Huge Bullets Shot To His House With Armoured Tank By Nigerian Army by Joeyfizzo: 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Edozie4bc:
you don't have sense
I gree... Oya go eat beans
Re: Man Shows The Huge Bullets Shot To His House With Armoured Tank By Nigerian Army by Godons1: 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nwaokija:
Security personnels vs civilians
Nigeria how do we got here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIpHEvG5JOA

Good news.
Our Garlant Soldiers must use all IPOB Bandits and their Sympertisers for TARGET Practice.q angry grin grin grin

Re: Man Shows The Huge Bullets Shot To His House With Armoured Tank By Nigerian Army by Nwaokija(m): 6:12am On Dec 03, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
who told u dey don have arm....can't u see d man holding those little bullets on his palm.....is dat not arm? Ibo ppl sha...now u are saying army fought people without arm with armoured tanks
This is why you and your Nigeria will never progress
Covering up the truth for the hatred you have for the igbos

Don't worry it will dawn to you the day we finally leave this almagation for you, them you will know why the country's pledge ends with HELP ME LORD

fool
Re: Man Shows The Huge Bullets Shot To His House With Armoured Tank By Nigerian Army by Joeyfizzo: 7:28am On Dec 03, 2021
Nwaokija:

This is why you and your Nigeria will never progress
Covering up the truth for the hatred you have for the igbos

Don't worry it will dawn to you the day we finally leave this almagation for you, them you will know why the country's pledge ends with HELP ME LORD

fool
getat!

The Richest Most Powerfull 7 Year Old In The World. / REPLY: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area.Why?what Happened?by MizMyColi / See What Tinubu Said At SW APC Peace Meeting Yesterday That Shows He Is A Leader