Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) (30892 Views)

Ghanaian Man Grinds Pepper Inside An Airplane (photos) / Woman Is Seen On Plane Drying Her Panties With The Overhead Air Vent In Airplane / The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by CampussNews: 7:33am On Dec 02, 2021
Update from

A Ghanaian school boy has been caught by the aiprot officials trying to relocate abroad by hiding inside plane's engine, Siggy reports.

A viral video shared on instagram by @ has shown a boy coming down from an aeroplane's engine after security agents caught him.

The boy had 'perfectly' hid himself and his bag in the engine, close to the propeller without thinking about safety.

Social media users have since dropped comments to this happening; @callme.the.lieutenant said: "His move can send the whole passengers on that plane to their untimely grave."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HzXe3C48n8

https:///ghanaian-school-boy-caught-trying-to-escape-abroad-in-airplane-engine-video/

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by CampussNews: 7:34am On Dec 02, 2021
Lol. Africa don taya baba grin

always giving you trending students' stories since 1823 cool

37 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by Kriss216: 7:37am On Dec 02, 2021
What if the flight is heading to Nigeria?

No be from frying pan to fire be that

281 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by shawnfamous(m): 7:39am On Dec 02, 2021
I know many would say if was in saner countries they would put him in the Airforce bla bla bla.
But they won't talk about how foolish the officials were to allow a Little kid get into the plane compartments.
Imagine he was with a bomb. Africa sha.
Look at the officials standing very close to him like they know what's in the boy's bag.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by Conwarden: 7:53am On Dec 02, 2021
CampussNews:
Update from

A Ghanaian school boy has been caught by the aiprot officials trying to relocate abroad by hiding inside plane's engine, Siggy reports.

A viral video shared on instagram by @ has shown a boy coming down from an aeroplane's engine after security agents caught him.

The boy had 'perfectly' hid himself and his bag in the engine, close to the propeller without thinking about safety.

Social media users have since dropped comments to this happening; @callme.the.lieutenant said: "His move can send the whole passengers on that plane to their untimely grave."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HzXe3C48n8

https:///ghanaian-school-boy-caught-trying-to-escape-abroad-in-airplane-engine-video/

Seun Lalasticlala

How can someone who wants to remain alive to enjoy life in another country, choose to hide inside propeller? Poor boy must have left his senses behind in a hurry to japa.

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by WibusJaga: 8:53am On Dec 02, 2021

The boy knows what he is doing. He knew quite well he wouldn't survive in that exhaust chamber once the jet engines came alive. He just wanted to draw attention to his plight. The Govt will most likely intervene & settle him.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by christejames(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2021
Quite funny, see what ignorance caused, to him he is secured not knowing that once the plane engine is turned on he will be flung to heaven before even dying grin grin grin

We should learn to stop thinking like Buhari.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by Kriss216: 10:26am On Dec 02, 2021
christejames:
Quite funny, see what ignorance caused, to him he is secured not knowing that once the plane engine is turned on he will be flung to heaven before even dying grin grin grin

We should learn to stop thinking like Buhari.
The boy's thinking is far ahead of Buhari's. I demand an apology from you on behalf of that boy.

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by christejames(m): 10:32am On Dec 02, 2021
Kriss216:

The boy's thinking is far ahead of Buhari's. I demand an apology from you on behalf of that boy.

I apologize Oremi grin grin grin

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by Kriss216: 10:34am On Dec 02, 2021
christejames:

I apologize Oremi grin grin grin
Apology accepted. Go and sin no more.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by God1000(m): 11:07am On Dec 02, 2021
Desperation, engine of all places

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by justdogitto: 11:07am On Dec 02, 2021
Ghana, Nigeria and most African countries are really engrossed in the quagmire of poverty...Poverty is not good for the human brain...

I remember a certain time I trekked a very long distance thinking about how worse my life was....I only saw myself arrive at the destination but how I got there I didn't know...Today, it's a different story...

So don't give up, your life can change in a twinkle of an eye, keep hustling legitimately and never lose your focus on God...

29 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:07am On Dec 02, 2021
Stowaway on the run..
Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by Kaandi(m): 11:07am On Dec 02, 2021
That's a sad one there... Africa must rise and give hope to the young people!
Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by pussymonger1: 11:07am On Dec 02, 2021
he go use 15k go back to ghana by road simple as abc grin grin grin grin grin
Kriss216:
What if the flight is heading to Nigeria?

No be from frying pan to fire be that

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 02, 2021
And Nigerians think that Ghana is paradise

Ghana is as poor as Nigeria, and many other subsaharan African countries.

Resource dependent countries

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by tiswell(m): 11:08am On Dec 02, 2021
Starboy in the making!!

They should send him abroad for further hustles

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by adecz: 11:08am On Dec 02, 2021

That is a jet engine not "propeller" ❗️❗️

Once that engine starts, the boy would
have been instantly turned to suya ❌❌❌ shocked

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by atheistandproud(m): 11:08am On Dec 02, 2021
Funny
Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by majamajic(m): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2021
This is not Ghana

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by TheWolfen(m): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2021
It is a nawa something
Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by tillaman(m): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2021
sad
I nor blame the boy because Even the gods are tired of Africa

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by Badguy77(m): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2021
Abi dem say ghana better pass nigeria? Even as things hard here self we no fit japa like this

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by pussymonger1: 11:09am On Dec 02, 2021
siggy and grin

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by bouncin04(m): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2021
Be careful what you comment here, it's not as faceless as you think, so many folks are being monitored and taken down from here , if you think I'm lying where the hell is " Damn niggaar " ?

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by Ethannathan(m): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2021
O
Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by BABANGBALI: 11:10am On Dec 02, 2021
Na wa o, see wetin Buhari dey make people do now. Everybody wan japa

Eat better food ooo in case you vomit for public. Naso my friend vomit rice no meat. Na shame I carry go buy meat put on top

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by Opeyemiextra(f): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2021
It's everywhere

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by ednut1(m): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2021
Would have become tomato paste

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by PennywysCares(m): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2021
He is in Ghana and he is doing this, what if he was in Nigeria understand this bubu administration, will he vanished?

Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) / Uber Driver Returns A Lady's N25k And Her International Passport, He Gets N500 / Three Oyo Monarchs Die In Auto Crash, Nine Others Injured