Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,438 members, 7,850,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) (30945 Views)

Ghanaian Man Grinds Pepper Inside An Airplane (photos) / Woman Is Seen On Plane Drying Her Panties With The Overhead Air Vent In Airplane / The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by Swanzi(m): 11:49am On Dec 02, 2021
backbencher:
And Nigerians think that Ghana is paradise

Ghana is as poor as Nigeria, and many other subsaharan African countries.

Resource dependent countries

Pls check very well that’s not Ghana
Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by Swanzi(m): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2021
Lemmy123:
Eweeeyyyy!

Is it that bad in Ghana too?

By the way, Nigerian girls can't hold a conversation

Not that’s Ghana �� s paradise but that’s not Ghana
Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by wink2015(m): 11:52am On Dec 02, 2021
This is not the first time I am hearing about an "AIRPLANE STOWAWAY"

In Nigeria, there was a stowaway incident involving Arik aircraft flying from Lagos to Benin city in Edo state.

It was during the time of governor Adams Oshiomole, an Edo boy, by name Master Daniel Ohikhena hide under the engine of an Arik aircraft from Benin to Lagos thinking that the plane was frying to europe.

Only for the aircraft to land in Lagos from Benin with him as the unsolicited additional passenger.

Governor Adams Oshiomole managed the incident intelligently and that saw the stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena going to school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur_8UrJsWWM

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by mmsen: 11:55am On Dec 02, 2021
shawnfamous:
I know many would say if was in saner countries they would put him in the Airforce bla bla bla.
But they won't talk about how foolish the officials were to allow a Little kid get into the plane compartments.
Imagine he was with a bomb. Africa sha.
Look at the officials standing very close to him like they know what's in the boy's bag.

They would not put him in the airforce anywhere. Such thinking is the problem with Africa.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by olaomoakin78: 11:56am On Dec 02, 2021
CampussNews:
Update from

A Ghanaian school boy has been caught by the aiprot officials trying to relocate abroad by hiding inside plane's engine, Siggy reports.

A viral video shared on instagram by @ has shown a boy coming down from an aeroplane's engine after security agents caught him.

The boy had 'perfectly' hid himself and his bag in the engine, close to the propeller without thinking about safety.

Social media users have since dropped comments to this happening; @callme.the.lieutenant said: "His move can send the whole passengers on that plane to their untimely grave."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HzXe3C48n8

https:///ghanaian-school-boy-caught-trying-to-escape-abroad-in-airplane-engine-video/
everybody wants to jakpa ......��������
Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by dat9jaguy(m): 11:56am On Dec 02, 2021
timefarm:
The aircraft seems abandoned.
No way he can enter fully like that if the engine with the blade is there

You seem to be very observant and an independent thinker, unlike most youths on nairaland now.
For a supposed airport no one is wearing a flight jacket on the runway, that is a serious offense in aviation.
I believe it's a skit with an abandoned aircraft.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by dc23(m): 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
This isn't Ghana. Secondly it must be a regional airport where there is always little security, that small plane can't fly any sensible international route.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by ScrillyGOAT: 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
bouncin04:
Be careful what you comment here, it's not as faceless as you think, so many folks are being monitored and taken down from here , if you think I'm lying where the hell is " Damn niggaar " ?

He made a comment on Jackie's post today, so say something else.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by SavageResponse(m): 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
This is an old video
Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by Adakintroy: 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
Na so them.take de die mumu die. After when them bring out a roasted corpes. Them go blame country. Rather than the stupid person.

You get sense to sneak inside engine but no sense to learn how to fry akara sell for road. Which one easy pass.

Na so mumu reason take de start

You will see someone will stay all night preparing expo for exam. All night o..why not use that time to read? No be thesame effort.

If them catch them expel, them go blame the bad wicked lecturer weh no get mercy.
Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by PlaysNigeria: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
Death sentence angry
Conwarden:

How can someone who wants to remain alive to enjoy life in another country, choose to hide inside propeller? Poor boy must have left his senses behind in a hurry to japa.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters!
Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by tivhador: 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
See where the idiot go hide
Him mate dey hide for where people keep their luggages
He go dey hide for plane engine.......fucking idiot angry

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by Godispeace: 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
what about your father? , he does not even have what it takes to think at all. he never and thats y he birth ediot like u. that ur father will be less worthy to be Buhari's house boy not to talk of his Driver shocked shocked shocked shocked olofo
Kriss216:

The boy's thinking is far ahead of Buhari's. I demand an apology from you on behalf of that boy.
Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by udemzeus(m): 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Africa needs to begin to discuss on better ways to run their economies so as to provide an avenue to build the future generations.
Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kriss216:
What if the flight is heading to Nigeria?

No be from frying pan to fire be that
grin
Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by shawnfamous(m): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
mmsen:

They would not put him in the airforce anywhere. Such thinking is the problem with Africa.
u said it rightly
Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by benjanny(m): 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
And what àbout Stowaway boy??
Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by guychidile: 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
We don tire for maladministration in Africa
,which brings hardship in Africa.
Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by oxygeng: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kriss216:

Apology accepted. Go and sin no more.
grin craze men

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by Meedon: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
I swear for suffering on my WEED!!!
Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by admitobiorah(m): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
[quote author=CampussNews post=108135997]Update from

A Ghanaian school boy has been caught by the aiprot officials trying to relocate abroad by hiding inside plane's engine, Siggy reports.

A viral video shared on instagram by @ has shown a boy coming down from an aeroplane's engine after security agents caught him.

The boy had 'perfectly' hid himself and his bag in the engine, close to the propeller without thinking about safety.

Social media users have since dropped comments to this happening; @callme.the.lieutenant said: "His move can send the whole passengers on that plane to their untimely grave."

Hmmm, trying to run away from Ghana through the airplane propeller!!!!
Tooh we wey don taya from Nigeria, were we go come hide nah.
After all I hear say Emirates flight don resume work for 9ja.
Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by Michael213: 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kriss216:
What if the flight is heading to Nigeria?

No be from frying pan to fire be that

Ah swear na bad market b dat
Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by PetroDolla2020: 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
Those who think Ghana is better than Nigeria are entitled to that opinion. It is their opinion.
if you think Nigeria is better than Ghana, hold on to that opinion as well. It is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

Ghana is only trying to improve the lives of its citizens. How is that a crime?

Don't know why some nigerians are offended to hear that Ghana is doing well cool

[s]
backbencher:
And Nigerians think that Ghana is paradise

Ghana is as poor as Nigeria, and many other subsaharan African countries.

Resource dependent countries
[/s]
Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by Hkff: 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
Really
Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Those who think Ghana is better than Nigeria are entitled to that opinion. It is their opinion.
if you think Nigeria is better than Ghana, hold on to that opinion as well. It is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

Ghana is only trying to improve the lives of its citizens. How is that a crime?

Don't know why some nigerians are offended to hear that Ghana is doing well cool

[s][/s]

Re: Ghanaian Schoolboy Caught In Airplane Engine Trying To Escape Abroad (Video) by osazuwa23: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
most black and african live in poverty only a select few are living the richer live. the black race is really cursed cry
justdogitto:
Ghana, Nigeria and most African countries are really engrossed in the quagmire of poverty...Poverty is not good for the human brain...

I remember a certain time I trekked a very long distance thinking about how worse my life was....I only saw myself arrive at the destination but how I got there I didn't know...Today, it's a different story...

So don't give up, your life can change in a twinkle of an eye, keep hustling legitimately and never lose your focus on God...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland / The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) / 23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.