Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death (4443 Views)

What Does "The Wages Of Sin Is Death" Really Means / Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. / If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by MrPresident1: 8:54am On Dec 02, 2021
The DNA vaccines purportedly for covid-19 is death. If you take it, you will DIE.

The vaccine will corrupt your DNA and it will kill you. Your DNA is the book of (your) life written by God wherein he encoded everything concerning you, your creation, your life trajectory, your destiny everything is encoded in your DNA written by God.

Psalm 139:13-16
13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

Daniel 12:1
12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
Re: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by MrPresident1: 8:59am On Dec 02, 2021
https://edition.cnn.com/2012/09/05/health/encode-human-genome/index.html

Your DNA is your book of life

Our genes play a major role in making us who we are, but a lot of information about their function has been mysterious.

That's why an international team of researchers set out to figure out what the working parts of the human genome are, and what they mean for the human body as we know it.

The project is called the Encyclopedia of DNA Elements (ENCODE). When the Human Genome Project sequenced the human genome in 2003, it established the order of the 3 billion letters in the genome, which can be thought of as "the book of life."

DNA project interprets 'book of life'
Re: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by MrPresident1: 9:00am On Dec 02, 2021
Matthew 24:29-30
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

The solar eclipse over America on 21st August 2017 was the darkening of the sun and moon 2017-2019, the sign of the son of man in heaven is the corona virus ‘pandemic’ 2019-2021, the next prophecy is: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn… 2021-

Daniel 12:1 outlines the next steps for us after the sign of the son of man is seen in heaven.

1. Michael, the great prince that stands watch over Israel, the Generalissimo, will rise to power

2. An unprecedented time of trouble in the world. There is no rival or precedent for what is coming, in the entire history of man

3. Everyone who’s name is written in the book, who’s DNA is not corrupted by the vaccines of death, shall be delivered
Re: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by MrPresident1: 9:10am On Dec 02, 2021
Satan has promised not to go down along, he has promised to go in a blaze of death, do not be a collateral part of his destruction
Re: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by MrPresident1: 9:11am On Dec 02, 2021
If you have taken the vaccine, the LORD is MERCIFUL, there is nothing he cannot do. Pray, fast with penitence, he wrote the DNA, he can amend it and heal you. Seek his face and come back to him with all your heart. He will re-write your name in his book of life and you will be saved.
Re: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by Deborah98(f): 9:23am On Dec 02, 2021
But without it we won't work. Now civil servants don't know their fate now as they've been mandated to take it or kiss their jobs goodbye. The whole thing is tiring and at same time confusing sad
Re: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by AntiChristian: 9:25am On Dec 02, 2021
Should we also avoid these vaccines too for our Kids:

BCG
OPV
IPV
Diphtheria Toxoid Vaccine
TT
wP
aP
Measles Vaccine
Hepatitis B Vaccine
Rotavirus Vaccine
Hib Conjugate
Pneumococcal Vaccines
Yellow Fever Vaccine
HPV
Hepatitis A Vaccine
VZV

Abi na only Corona we dey collect card for PHC?

7 Likes

Re: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 02, 2021
MrPresident1:
The DNA vaccines purportedly for covid-19 is death. If you take it, you will DIE.

I've not taken the vaccine, I have no plans to take the vaccine even if it costs me my job but I do not believe it leads to death!!

1 Like

Re: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by peggywebbs(f): 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
If you're paralyzed or dead, you won't be useful to them either. Besides the vaccine doesn't end at two doses. You will be required to take it every 6 months.. If you fail to..your COVID card will expire. So what's the point?

Deborah98:
But without it we won't work. Now civil servants don't know their fate now as they've been mandated to take it or kiss their jobs goodbye. The whole thing is tiring and at same time confusing sad

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by LordReed(m): 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
MrPresident1:

The vaccine will corrupt your DNA and it will kill you. Your DNA is the book of (your) life written by God wherein he encoded everything concerning you, your creation, your life trajectory, your destiny everything is encoded in your DNA written by God.

Psalm 139:13-16
13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

Daniel 12:1
12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

When should those who have taken it expect to die? In 1 week or 2?

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by KnownUnknown: 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
LordReed:

When should those who have taken it expect to die? In 1 week or 2?

50 years from now: ha ha I told you they will die.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by LordReed(m): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
KnownUnknown:

50 years from now: ha ha I told you they will die.

LMAO!

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by paxonel(m): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
I took my second doze two months ago, nothing happened.
Gov Sanwo-olu took it almost a year ago, nothing happened
Buhari took it, he is very strong
Bola Tinubu
Wale Adenuga
Alh Dangote
Pastor Yemi Osinbajo
Aregbeshola
Chris Ngige
etc

They all took it and nothing happened.

Who knows whether that conspiracy theorist Chris Oyakhilome has secretly taken the jab only God knows.
Because the way these pastors dey dribble Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by Maestro21: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mr President, stop warning these fools. Let them be. LOOL
Re: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by Maestro21: 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
PastorM:

I've not taken the vaccine, I have no plans to take the vaccine even if it costs me my job but I do not believe it leads to death!!
The primary purpose of the jab is not death. However, some will die after taking it because not every immune system is primed to withstand what was put in the constituents.
Re: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by Maestro21: 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
AntiChristian:

BCG
OPV
IPV
TT
wP
aP
Measles Vaccine
Hepatitis B Vaccine
Rotavirus Vaccine
Hib Conjugate
Pneumococcal Vaccines
Yellow Fever Vaccine
HPV
Hepatitis A Vaccine
VZV

You are drawing false equivalencies. None of these vaccines are mandatory to the degree we are seeing the COVID-19 gene serums.

All of them were tested for years before administration.

All of them were PROVEN to stop contraction and transmission which is what vaccines should do.

Their very rare failures were never blamed on the lack of compliance of those who did not take them.

They were not hurriedly meted out.

They were not shrouded in secrecy.

Do you need more reasons?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by 1Sharon(f): 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
Maestro21:
You are drawing false equivalencies. None of these vaccines are mandatory to the degree we are seeing the COVID-19 gene serums.

All of them were tested for years before administration.

All of them were PROVEN to stop contraction and transmission which is what vaccines should do.

Their very rare failures were never blamed on the lack of compliance of those who did not take them.

They were not hurriedly meted out.

They were not shrouded in secrecy.

Do you need more reasons?

Leave that stupid muslim
Re: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
Waiting in line for your 56th booster shot. shocked

Re: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by LordReed(m): 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
1Sharon:

Leave that stupid muslim

OMFA not you too!

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by MrPresident1: 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Genesis 2:17
But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Covid-19 is the sign of the son of man in heaven. When you see the sign of the son of man in heaven, you make a great call for mass repentance and penitence. But what did we see, we saw IDOLATRY, the glorification of the vaccine of death, the cure for a disease that has 99.99% curability, and the latest variant of the so-called virus is named 'MORONIC'.

Adam and Eve died because their DNA could no longer synch them with God. Anyone who has taken this evil vaccine will no longer be able to connect with God. But until the final call is made, if you have taken the vaccine, today is the day of your re-dedication, tomorrow will be too late.

Repent and Rededicate the temple of God (your body) today
Re: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by 1Sharon(f): 12:30am On Dec 03, 2021
LordReed:

OMFA not you too!

Lol not me too o...but that person had a point
Re: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by MrPresident1: 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
The covid vaccine is the forbidden fruit, do not take it, and if you have taken it, by error, ignorance or coercion, renounce it, repent, and rededicate your temple to the LORD

1 Like

Re: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by MrPresident1: 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
Habakkuk 2:19-20
King James Version
19 Woe unto him that saith to the wood, Awake; to the dumb stone, Arise, it shall teach! Behold, it is laid over with gold and silver, and there is no breath at all in the midst of it.
20 But the Lord is in his holy temple: let all the earth keep silence before him.

The LORD is coming back into his temple, he will synch with your DNA. The purpose of the evil vaccines is to prevent you from Synching with God hence rendering you unfit for heaven and the kingdom of God. It is an extermely insidious evil and this thing devised is the greatest evil ever concocted in the history of man.

If you take the vaccine, you die!
Re: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by Valkrie: 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
paxonel:
I took my second doze two months ago, nothing happened.
Gov Sanwo-olu took it almost a year ago, nothing happened
Buhari took it, he is very strong
Bola Tinubu
Wale Adenuga
Alh Dangote
Pastor Yemi Osinbajo
Aregbeshola
Chris Ngige
etc

They all took it and nothing happened.

Who knows whether that conspiracy theorist Chris Oyakhilome has secretly taken the jab only God knows.
Because the way these pastors dey dribble Nigerians

I believe all these people you mention all took their supposed vaccine on camera for all to believe and follow suit just like yourself....?

Now go and Google PLACEBO as relate to pharmaceutical drugs and you would understand better...the jab you see them take on camera is nothing other than possibly water or glucose and never any vaccine....!! Even the ceo of Pfizer who is one among many selling these poison to nations refused taking the vaccine along with his family....!! His defense is he want to make sure the drug/vaccine goes round and reach everybody first.......!!! Just imagine...!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by paxonel(m): 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
Valkrie:

I believe all these people you mention all took their supposed vaccine on camera for all to believe and follow suit just like yourself....?

Now go and Google PLACEBO as relate to pharmaceutical drugs and you would understand better...the jab you see them take on camera is nothing other than possibly water or glucose and never any vaccine....!! Even the ceo of Pfizer who is one among many selling these poison to nations refused taking the vaccine along with his family....!! His defense is he want to make sure the drug/vaccine goes round and reach everybody first.......!!! Just imagine...!!!
why will you think the CEO of Pfizer want to give people poison, what is his gain when people die of poison, it will give him promotion and increase his salary or what?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by finalboss(m): 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
Valkrie:

grin can you provide evidence for all these ? The glucose and water ? I'm waiting
Re: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by finalboss(m): 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
paxonel:
why will you think the CEO of Pfizer want to give people poison, what is his gain when people die of poison, it will give him promotion and increase his salary or what?
grin nah ment
Re: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by MrPresident1: 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
Satan has turned the whole earth to a mountain of idolatry. Receiving the vaccine is bowing to satan, it is idolatry, and it is death!
Re: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by MrPresident1: 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
https://www.rt.com/usa/542057-vaccination-word-biden-plan/

Biden reveals plan to ‘vaccinate the world’

President Joe Biden has vowed to not force the nation into yet another lockdown as the new Covid-19 strain spreads. Apart from encouraging vaccination at home, Biden said the US “must vaccinate the world.”
Re: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by MrPresident1: 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
Lucifer flooding the world with the darkness of idolatry. Idolatry is death. Resist. Refuse. Renounce. Repent. Rededicate!
Re: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by Originalsly: 2:17am On Dec 06, 2021
AntiChristian:

BCG
OPV
IPV
TT
wP
aP
Measles Vaccine
Hepatitis B Vaccine
Rotavirus Vaccine
Hib Conjugate
Pneumococcal Vaccines
Yellow Fever Vaccine
HPV
Hepatitis A Vaccine
VZV

Of all the vaccines you listed ....

,1. What was the purpose of each?

a. To give your immune system instructions on what to do.
b. To introduce a virus to the body for the immune system to develop antibodies to neutralize it if it ever enters in the future.
c. To protect you from serious diseases and hospitalization.

2. What is the purpose of the COVID-19 vaccine?

(Same 3 answers)

If your answer is different... then the COVID-19 vaccine is different from all you listed. If your answer is the same .... then you don't know about the COVID-19 "vaccine".
Re: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death by Hohenheim(m): 6:10am On Dec 06, 2021
So if I don't take the COVID vaccine I'm going to live forever? Damn, I'm never taking it. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are You Born Again, Then You Are Righteous, Justified. / Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? / Is Religion A Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.