Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Thugs Set Shekarau Faction’s Campaign Office On Fire In Kano (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Set Shekarau Faction’s Campaign Office On Fire In Kano (Photo) (17790 Views)

Badaru, Fayemi Address Danzago Of Shekarau's Faction As Kano APC Chairman / Kano Government Seals Off Shekarau Faction’s Lawyer’s Office Premises, Again / Court Sacks Ganduje-led APC Exco In Kano, Upholds Shekarau’s Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Set Shekarau Faction’s Campaign Office On Fire In Kano (Photo) by asobo1: 11:10am On Dec 02, 2021
Family affair grin
Re: Thugs Set Shekarau Faction’s Campaign Office On Fire In Kano (Photo) by ignis: 11:12am On Dec 02, 2021
Useless APC party
Re: Thugs Set Shekarau Faction’s Campaign Office On Fire In Kano (Photo) by techWriter1: 11:12am On Dec 02, 2021
A faction constructed on bloodshed. No shocks here.
Re: Thugs Set Shekarau Faction’s Campaign Office On Fire In Kano (Photo) by aspabay(m): 11:14am On Dec 02, 2021
Asgard73:
Ganduje desperation is on another level.. wondering who win the desperate award between him and his ally Tinubu

The number of thugs and lout in Kano has triple .. same with criminal activities..

Kano is no longer safe.. all because of ganduje administration.

Hope he secures his 14 million votes for his benefactor

I was expecting this. Always bringing Tinubu to every equation.

Tinubu rent for your head never expire?

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Set Shekarau Faction’s Campaign Office On Fire In Kano (Photo) by IbadeHQ: 11:15am On Dec 02, 2021
I don't know the diff btw Wike and Gandollar. Giving their enemies hot hot. U do anyhow u see anyhow. Two violently corrupt souls.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Set Shekarau Faction’s Campaign Office On Fire In Kano (Photo) by Quality20(m): 11:18am On Dec 02, 2021
IbadeHQ:
I don't know the diff btw Wike and Gandollar. Giving their enemies hot hot. U do anyhow u see anyhow. Two violently corrupt souls.
then it's high time we try and campaign for the two of them to team up in the same party and vie for the 2023 presidential election
Re: Thugs Set Shekarau Faction’s Campaign Office On Fire In Kano (Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 11:19am On Dec 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Thugs Set Shekarau Faction’s Campaign Office On Fire In Kano (Photo) by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 02, 2021
Can they just kill themselves already?!

Come to think of it, so despite the pain and anguish this APC regime has subjected the entire Nation to, there are still youths who are ready and willing to be used as tools for thuggery, vandalism and public opprobrium by the same politicians?

I wash my hands off Nigerians and their matters.
Tufiakwa!
Re: Thugs Set Shekarau Faction’s Campaign Office On Fire In Kano (Photo) by foreshore(m): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2021
Kwanza:

https://dailynigerian.com/thugs-set-shekaraus-faction/

What do you expect from a party that has never brought anything good to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Thugs Set Shekarau Faction’s Campaign Office On Fire In Kano (Photo) by Jman06(m): 11:23am On Dec 02, 2021
Please o, I thought they said this Ganduje of a man is a PhD holder Why is he behaving like a typical motor park tout Perhaps he bought his PhD because anyone who truly studied up to PhD level should be able to think properly.

May we not have a tout like Gandollar at the helm of affairs at national level! He'll be worse than Abacha.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Set Shekarau Faction’s Campaign Office On Fire In Kano (Photo) by irunoko(m): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2021
EyezofGod120:
grin by the time 2023 reach,,people wey go dey Apc no go reach 5
only in Nigeria will a terrorist have office in a so called democratic society.wonders grin

1 Like

Re: Thugs Set Shekarau Faction’s Campaign Office On Fire In Kano (Photo) by adamumar522(m): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2021
When a fool thinks with his empty skull, Ganduje thinks with his ass. That was how they rigged PDP in 2019, thugging all the way. Ganduje has set Kano politics 100 years backwards. I pity him after 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Set Shekarau Faction’s Campaign Office On Fire In Kano (Photo) by IbadeHQ: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2021
Quality20:
then it's high time we try and campaign for the two of them to team up in the same party and vie for the 2023 presidential election

U wan make Nigeria burn? Assassination go plenty o.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Set Shekarau Faction’s Campaign Office On Fire In Kano (Photo) by Theunbothered: 11:27am On Dec 02, 2021
APC violent hoodlums need to be given the same treatment ENDSARS protesters received.

They can't burn down the country and get away with it.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Set Shekarau Faction’s Campaign Office On Fire In Kano (Photo) by dontai(m): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2021
yorubarere:
Buni and bagudu think they can bully ganduje like they did oshiomole using their fraudulent Abuja court.

They met their match. And ganduje will still use Kano court to upturn the judgment but he wanted to deal with them first. cheesy
And this is the democracy some fought for with their lives? Shaking my head like rotator.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Set Shekarau Faction’s Campaign Office On Fire In Kano (Photo) by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2021
IbadeHQ:
I don't think Wike has physically attacked the properties of his opponents. Despite his protracted fight with Amaechi, he has never gone for Ameachi's properties nor that of his cronies. Ganduje is too petty.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Set Shekarau Faction’s Campaign Office On Fire In Kano (Photo) by famouscargo4u: 11:56am On Dec 02, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I wander how Shekarau outmaneuver a sitting Governor shocked

I'm a big fan of Shekarau though, I will never forget the presidential debate between him, GMB and some other presidential candidates back then... He was the best in the debate for me.

He has the backing of the cabals. They want to use him against Umar Ganduje since he has shown unflinching support for the candidature of Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Set Shekarau Faction’s Campaign Office On Fire In Kano (Photo) by Crystalom3(m): 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
Buddha3:
Can they just kill themselves already?!

Come to think of it, so despite the pain and anguish this APC regime has subjected the entire Nation to, there are still youths who are ready and willing to be used as tools for thuggery, vandalism and public opprobrium by the same politicians?

I wash my hands off Nigerians and their matters.
Tufiakwa!
that's the point of everything.

Cause their youth so much hunger that they will sell their souls for penny.
Re: Thugs Set Shekarau Faction’s Campaign Office On Fire In Kano (Photo) by Crystalom3(m): 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
dontai:
And this is the democracy some fought for with their lives? Shaking my head like rotator.
it's just so bad how we think in the country..

Oppression is still seen as power moves. Na why buhari go shut down Twitter or build road to Niger using public funds with no explanation.

Yet people hail him to be powerful. Oppression is seen as power in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Set Shekarau Faction’s Campaign Office On Fire In Kano (Photo) by Jostoman: 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
Asgard73:
Ganduje desperation is on another level.. wondering who win the desperate award between him and his ally Tinubu

The number of thugs and lout in Kano has triple .. same with criminal activities..

Kano is no longer safe.. all because of ganduje administration.

Hope he secures his 14 million votes for his benefactor
the man is too despirate
Re: Thugs Set Shekarau Faction’s Campaign Office On Fire In Kano (Photo) by Danjikanbauchi: 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
Their business. APC party na Jahilai.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Set Shekarau Faction’s Campaign Office On Fire In Kano (Photo) by JaroMan: 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
yorubarere:
Buni and bagudu think they can bully ganduje like they did oshiomole using their fraudulent Abuja court.

They met their match. And ganduje will still use Kano court to upturn the judgment but he wanted to deal with them first. cheesy
A typical Yoruba man. You won't condemn the evil but stoking it.
Yet, when it comes to your side, you will not go destroying things.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Set Shekarau Faction’s Campaign Office On Fire In Kano (Photo) by Burukutuhari: 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
We are not surprised of this action because Gandollar is from Afganorthern the Talibanese.
ISLAMABAD.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Set Shekarau Faction’s Campaign Office On Fire In Kano (Photo) by Sctests: 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
Gandollar zukwanike!
Re: Thugs Set Shekarau Faction’s Campaign Office On Fire In Kano (Photo) by oyatz(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
AroOkigbo:
Can someone who has the right info please explain to us the issues between Shekarau and the governor dat made them go to court. Is it just about who controls the state's party structure?

Two different APC camps organized two different congresses that produced two different sets of EXCOS.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Set Shekarau Faction’s Campaign Office On Fire In Kano (Photo) by aviara: 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Maybe he is doing what Jagaban told him to do
Re: Thugs Set Shekarau Faction’s Campaign Office On Fire In Kano (Photo) by Ausbalo: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
If All The Mad people were made whole,
The Party will have no single supporter's

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive / Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa / ICPC Clears The Air On Media Report Surrounding Abuja Property's Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.