Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO (27939 Views)

Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh / Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo / WATCH: One Thing I Have Never Done In My Life Is “runs” - Blessing Okoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by freeborn02: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
BuckleyBriggs:
Thanks for letting us know. Months ago, you were telling us how being with a dirty sugar daddy made you quit. Stop confusing us please undecided

Write articles from home and earn 500,000 Naira

Yes. We seek to hire both new and seasoned content writers

Responsibilities include:

• Writing clear, concise and compelling articles

This opportunity is none like no other and you can work on a flexible schedule even with a 9 - 5 job.

Remuneration - Tier One Writers : 500,000 Naira

Remuneration - Tier One Writers : One Million Naira

To signify your interest, send an SMS or WhatsApp/Telegram message to 0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4

Liar. Writers know how to spend their moneys the way they want. Stop scamming poor people. It is wicked
Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by suffering: 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
Na who them catch dey answer thief. I’m just passing.
Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by Hottdawgg: 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
Which girl will ever admit to runs?
Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by Hottdawgg: 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
JooEeL:
BUT SHE HAS SLEPT WITH MULTIPLE MEN FOR PLEASURE.

MAKE WE DEY HEAR WORD ABEG.

This is the original ashawo. It is worse than runs. A runs girl may cheat if the bf is broke but with a girl like this, she will cheat for the joy of a new dyck

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by Nyamve1: 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
NovesaTillie:
I believe her. I have also never slept with a man for orgasm.

But u've slept with a man for money??
Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by JooEeL(m): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hottdawgg:

This is the original ashawo. It is worse than runs. A runs girl may cheat if the bf is broke but with a girl like this, she will cheat for no reason

No mind am na. Once a girl attaches conditions to a supposed "truth" to sell to you, try to detach that condition, then flip the statement.

To explain, like she said "I have never slept with any man for money"... Remove that condition part, the "money", then flip the statement, you get the truth.

I once asked my ex about a particular guy she was close with then... whether the guy had sent money ever to her when she and I were in a quarreling state. She kept saying 'no', 'no'. I was fortunate to have seen one alert from the same name months ago. I now removed the condition "quarrel" and asked the question plainly with a straight face "Has this guy ever sent you money before?" She confessed 'yes'.

That's girls for you. The ones with half or no conscience will lie outright to you. The one that wants to tell you truth will tell you a white lie with conditions. If your IQ is not considerate enough, she'll still sell you.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by kaludestiny10(m): 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
Bros, you be comedian oh. See as you dismiss the lady's comparison of runs girl and keyboarding.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

I was enjoying her write up until

She mentioned and be comparing runs with bombing and keyboarding

What make her to think keyboarding doesn't last

All these baby girls be talking anyhow.....and moreover what about the transport fare you dey collect....is that not money
Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by bluefilm: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
even Tiwa Savage will claim that she's never made a Sex video in her life

Next thing you know, someone comes and exposes her.

Then you start hearing nonsense about someone's account being hacked.

So Hanty Blessing, you can say whatever you want to say but let's hope the story will not change tomorrow.

Nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by one4GOD(f): 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
AnambraHeraldTV:
Blessing Okoro, who made this disclosure in a video she published on social media, stated that the reason she never pursued the path of getting money through 'runs' is because of sustainability.

According to her, runs is not sustainable, and the money does not last. She went on to say that the only thing that can be sustained is value.

She did, however, state that she is not passing judgment on individuals who engage in such behaviors and recommended young females who are thinking about participating to reconsider because it is a complete waste of time.

“I’ve never slept with a man for money and the reason when I’ve never done runs in my life before is because of sustainability. Runs is not sustainable. The reason why I Okoro Blessing didn’t pick runs as a path is because it’s not sustainable. Runs is like yahoo, it’s like magic it doesn’t last. That’s why a lot women and girls who do runs when look back and cant even see what they did with their body.” she said.

Watch video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYeuZaqFfqQ
me too, so what??
Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by MartinsD12(m): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
AnambraHeraldTV:
Blessing Okoro, who made this disclosure in a video she published on social media, stated that the reason she never pursued the path of getting money through 'runs' is because of sustainability.

According to her, runs is not sustainable, and the money does not last. She went on to say that the only thing that can be sustained is value.

She did, however, state that she is not passing judgment on individuals who engage in such behaviors and recommended young females who are thinking about participating to reconsider because it is a complete waste of time.

“I’ve never slept with a man for money and the reason when I’ve never done runs in my life before is because of sustainability. Runs is not sustainable. The reason why I Okoro Blessing didn’t pick runs as a path is because it’s not sustainable. Runs is like yahoo, it’s like magic it doesn’t last. That’s why a lot women and girls who do runs when look back and cant even see what they did with their body.” she said.

Watch video below...

All these nonsense talk online
Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by Otiv: 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
You are on point with this. Exactly my thoughts which I am sure is right!
AfroKnight:
cheesy

Isn’t this the babe who lied about owning a house?

If you can lie about something that big and visible and readily verifiable how much more something as private as your sex life?

She knows that those men who can debunk this are too big to be bothered or they probably don’t remember her. Madam Motivational speaker, suffri dey lie.
Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by QueSerasera1(f): 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
You bleep abi you no bleep?
Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by omoyankee3(m): 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
So how do they pay for your services? iPhone, recharge card, fastfood?
Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by AfroKnight: 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
jaxxy:

She actually built a house bt not that particular one.

We all know she later built
Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by AlphaBeta130: 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
JooEeL:

No mind am na. Once a girl attaches conditions to a supposed "truth" to sell to you, try to detach that condition, then flip the statement.

To explain, like she said "I have never slept with any man for money"... Remove that condition part, the "money", then flip the statement, you get the truth.

I once asked my ex about a particular guy she was close with then... whether the guy had sent money ever to her when she and I were in a quarreling state. She kept saying 'no', 'no'. I was fortunate to have seen one alert from the same name months ago. I now removed the condition "quarrel" and asked the question plainly with a straight face "Has this guy ever sent you money before?" She confessed 'yes'.

That's girls for you. The ones with half or no conscience will lie outright to you. The one that wants to tell you truth will tell you a white lie with conditions. If your IQ is not considerate enough, she'll still sell you.
guy u nailed it. It has happened to me before.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by MozartBethoven: 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
What about your utube video of your BIG DICK history, or u forget. Ok, l remember, u just wanted to taste it
Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by femi4: 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
NovesaTillie:
I believe her. I have also never slept with a man for multiple orgasm.
Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by izubext007: 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
This girl dey lie

Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by Mrice22: 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
“I’ve never slept with a man for money and the reason when I’ve never done runs in my life before is because of sustainability. Runs is not sustainable. The reason why I Okoro Blessing didn’t pick runs as a path is because it’s not sustainable. Runs is like yahoo, it’s like magic it doesn’t last. That’s why a lot women and girls who do runs when look back and cant even

Wow.. so you do give it wholeheartedly without money.. you're a cheer giver.. is better you give and take than to give just for fun

see what they did with their body.” she said.

Watch video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYeuZaqFfqQ[/quote]
Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by malaria(f): 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
This one is beginning to talk too much ,Nigerians go soon remember her . No be she say she be erst runs babe .
Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by Fftt: 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
Who’s asking
Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by BePrepared: 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

I was enjoying her write up until

She mentioned and be comparing runs with bombing and keyboarding

What make her to think keyboarding doesn't last

All these baby girls be talking anyhow.....and moreover what about the transport fare you dey collect....is that not money

Is it true that u are a yahoo boy in real life scamming people of their hard earn money and calling it keyboarding?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by debedebe(m): 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
Vivian now blessing was my dad tenant b4 at ikeja... she is a loving person.
Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by Remman(m): 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
You didn't abi person wife never catch you? You're an example of advanced runs. A big time story for the gods. Your statements and advice shows you did. There are unseen eyes watching everyone, just because no one has caught you in the cat doesn't mean you're what you're not or haven't done what you've done.
Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by ablejesus26(m): 3:31am On Dec 04, 2021
Crusadee:
Better talk true! You go come meet me for heaven, what of the one you did last week? Why that alhaji give you $500 ehhh, what of the one of $1000 the one N200k no? All this one na Dec only ooo! If I come mention Nov Oct and Sept nko? Better take time ooo

Igbo woman with money!!! No be 5 and 6?

No be your fault, na desmond elliott cause am

You wan make money reach kanayo o kanayo abi take time oo

To give you knock for head just dey hungry me undecided
which one be Igbo woman
baba women from everywhere around the world like money sad
Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by Dshocker(m): 4:22am On Dec 04, 2021
AnambraHeraldTV:

Watch video below...

But she has being doing it according to her

https://www.nairaland.com/5819525/sleeping-men-money-blessing-okoro#88900652
Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by Crusadee: 5:59am On Dec 04, 2021
ablejesus26:

To give you knock for head just dey hungry me undecided
which one be Igbo woman
baba women from everywhere around the world like money sad
oya come knock

Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by kaywhy09(m): 8:33am On Dec 04, 2021
Haha! What a great achievement.

Check my signature, get awesome graphic design services for your business, brand, events and more.

Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by godwinboy(m): 9:28am On Dec 04, 2021
NovesaTillie:
I believe her. I have also never slept with a man for orgasm.
����� never used a Love Machine too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo In New Lovely Pictures / Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment / Wizkid Shares Picture Of Zion Balogun, His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.