Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo (25863 Views)

Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja / Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by JoyReportsOnlin: 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
Relationship blogger, Blessing Okoro CEO has called out Ada Ameh over her method of correcting controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo.

The drama started after Kemi Olunloyo claimed that late Sylvester Oromoni agreed to be beaten and drank engine oil as part of cult initiation.

This didn’t go down well with actress Ada Ameh who did not hesitate to drag Kemi Olunloyo to filth in a new video.

Reacting to this, Blessing Okoro slammed Ada Ameh, stating that she should change her method of correction and stop acting like a tout.

She wrote:

“This is an appeal to mummy @adaameh .
I watched you as a kid and my kids still watch d Johnsons.

Pls can you change your strategy and way of correction and calling people out.

I know Nigerians are hailing you every time you do this but pls you don’t have to correct with insult, abuse and words that are so depressing .

Personally I completely disagree with dr Kemi but this is not even about her, it’s about every other person you have tried to correct, drag or drop your opinions.

You are an elder and it’s ok to correct us , disagree and throw your opinions once in a while but not like this, this is violent, bully and too abusive, if anybody pick your words and throw it back at you just because they disagree with you or don’t like what you said you won’t like it too.

You made sense, in everything you said, but the way you keep saying it, is a complete NO. Let us stop creating same monsters that we hate .

Please please please mummy �. Try and be a bit more civil . So that small pikin no go use ur own words back at u some day”.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXVweffISRP/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch Video Below ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75-cefvxR3Y

See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6890779/ada-ameh-beat-kemi-olunloyo

12 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Joezinho: 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
Not only is Kemi Olunloyo demented but she is a selfish delusional being..

Her cognition is at par with that of a sedated chimpanzee.

142 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by jamaicabakare(m): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ada Ameh..na real woman, she no be like Instagram lying and fake CEO... grin grin grin

221 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Missyajoke(f): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
Someone is seeking for cheap popularity

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by FactBoyz: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
Some kind of corrections need love shown with strong words. Ada Ameh spoke well cause that Kemi opens mouth anyhow

168 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
Which love

4 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by BruncleZuma: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Nah ontop dis dead pikin head everybody wan catch cruise...even dis "home owner"?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by KhingLufem1(m): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Festiko: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
Who be this Blessing Okoro again sef?

19 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by candidbabe(f): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
Is there love in entertainment industry?
NANSENSE!!!
Cloutchasers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by MrRhymes101(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
Na who get power d put mouth for Kemi matter
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by adedayoa2(f): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
Aunty Ada and Mummy Kemi must fight, Blessing don't separate them.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by meobizy(f): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
Seun, the horse moved. Did you flog it?

1 Like

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by davodyguy: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
Pathetic
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by DannyWalker: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2021

Everybody won trend, what madam kemi said was a wrong thing to say but that doesn't make Ada any more sensible. She just reacted with sentiments, I am sure when she returns to her senses and view her video she will delete it...

You anger doesn't change want has been uttered, just avoid some people if you can't tolerate them.

Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel where I dropped a new mystery video, please check it out through the link in my signature below...

Please sir do subscribe, God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by AMAUCHESKY(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
Once you have a dream of becoming popular and discovered the secret do so by attacking those ahead
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by adedayoa2(f): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
[quote author=candidbabe post=108414921][/quote]goal goal?

1 Like

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by davodyguy: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
adedayoa2:
Aunty Ada and Mummy Kemi must fight, Blessing don't separate them.
You wan see blood ABI?

2 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Magnumproperty: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Sorry no vex. Naaa Aunty Kemi cause the provocation. You need to see the number of nairalanders wey dey vex for Madam Kemi because of her statement.

1 Like

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Charmingrascal(m): 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
To beat both Blessing and Kemi dey hungry me.

Seriously the way I got angry when I saw the gibberish Kemi wrote about the late Sylvester, if I have the opportunity I will beat the hell out of her. On God!!!

She want to trend with a little boy's death, shameless lousy mentally deranged Yoruba woman.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
When you act to much werey inside film
Blessing Okoro is right jare

4 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by femi4: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Spare the rod....
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by money121(m): 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by whytediamond(m): 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Well said
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Scoocoo94(m): 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Interesting
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by ignis: 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
Everybody want trend.
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Sheriman(m): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
Who is Blessing CEO??

9 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by jojo1415: 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
Onyeoma mama CY

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Echara: 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
Missyajoke:
Someone is seeking for cheap popularity

Everything is simply going wrong
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by tutudesz: 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kemi Olunloyo get luck say na only Oyo and Lagos she dey move between O! If not the beating were she for chop undecided

4 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by adedayoa2(f): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
davodyguy:

You wan see blood ABI?
I wan see who go win.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide, Banky W, Daddy Showkey, Eldee, Simi Mourn Stephen Keshi / Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido / Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.