Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (14058 Views)

Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) / Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted / Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
But why jailbreak come dey occur recently? Something ain't right
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Abdul05:
I told ur colleague be4 just like your fathers grin grin
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted by AllahIsGarbage: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
You did not see several criminals named after prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) the child rapist prophet from Mecca?

Abdul05:
Omoyee bo many for here ; grin grin

Well.
They are prone to crime grin it is just natural

1 Like

Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted by AllahIsGarbage: 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Not as empty headed as Prophet ﷺ Sex Award Winner (SAW) grin

Abdul05:
not only rule 2 rule 45 ni

Empty headed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted by Edyice: 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
This ones are harden criminals

They will have start their robbery already
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted by oyebanji44: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:

A daft unintelligent tribalist like you always have something foolish to say.
rule 2
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted by vibratingpenis: 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
Abdul05:
just like your father grin grin

You know prophet as fake and nymphomaniac that his brain is in his scrotal sack was a thief robbing caravans out of laziness.
One useless mallam I do buy nescafe coffee here just saw how I am yabbing his useless terrorist god but can't do anything even though he feels like stabbing me but he knows I will beat him to stupor and dump his carcass inside one gutter here in ejigbo.

1 Like

Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted by Abdul05: 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
vibratingpenis:

You know prophet as fake and nymphomaniac that his brain is in his scrotal sack was a thief robbing caravans out of laziness.
One useless mallam I do buy nescafe coffee here just saw how I am yabbing his useless terrorist god but can't do anything even he feels like stabbing me but he knows I will beat him to stupor and dump his carcass inside one gutter here in ejigbo.
he wanted to stab sorry.. that was what they did in the 60s to your own type grin grin flesh flesh flesh
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted by techWriter1: 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
Omoyee bo many for here ; Well. They not prone to criminality it is just natural
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted by Lionnation: 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
Abdul05:

Well.
so in your juvenile delinquentic mind anyone that doesn't bear Yoruba or Hausa name is automatically Igbo
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted by vibratingpenis: 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Abdul05:
he wanted to stab sorry.. that was what they did in the 60s to your own type grin grin flesh flesh flesh

You know islam should have looked fine if not for persons like you and most naija moslems; one common feature prevalent in people like you is that you don't give a hoot about whatsoever morality islam has to offer but you just pretend because you need the religion as it has same enabling environment to express how foolish and dumb you can ever afford.
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted by Bantu10: 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Abdul05:

Seun OAM4J lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J
Rule 2
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted by Bantu10: 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
Abdul05:
I told ur colleague be4 just like your fathers grin grin

Rule 2
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted by Abdul05: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
Bantu10:

Rule 2
rule 5 ni grin grin
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted by Bantu10: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Abdul05:

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J
Rule 2
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted by swedbase(m): 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
Abdul05:

Well.
So daft and senseless
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted by Abdul05: 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
swedbase:

So daft and senseless
grin grin thank u sir
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted by Zamrito: 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
This mobile numbers are not even available. I pray never to exist again rather than to be born in this county again.

1 Like

Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted by BrytSky: 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
Your library is now a click away from your smartphone!

Tell us the name of the author and title of the book, you can get to download and read(PDF or EBUB) of any book in the world!

Did you get that Any book!!!!

-textbooks
-novels(all genre)
-inspirational/motivational
- e.t.c

With MY BOOK�and EYE�, you can now eat your cake and have it

Contacts:

WhatsApp- +2348187117959/ https:///message/SOQ7R2FT7XKTL1

Email-mybookandeye@gmail.com
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted by smartr: 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
fergie001:

PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/6877614/jos-jailbreak-names-photos-escaped
(51 names were earlier released);

No be Mannabbqgrillz be that for middle lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted by Techguy96(m): 7:00am On Dec 04, 2021
Abdul05:

Well.
There's just one ibo name there.
One urhobo, one edo, the rest are north or middle belt.

1 Like

Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted by Abdul05: 7:30am On Dec 04, 2021
Techguy96:

There's just one ibo name there.
One urhobo, one edo, the rest are north or middle belt.
thank bros

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering / Banditry: We’re Reaping What We Sowed – Bishop Kukah / 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.