Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff (11269 Views)

Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) / Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death / Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff by gambia(m): 3:19am On Dec 04, 2021
I hope justice will be served.
Re: Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff by andyanders: 4:11am On Dec 04, 2021
bigjackass:
Anyone who has the names and information of the families of these animals and their workplace or businesses should let us know.
Exactly. I could have taken justice by myself as I having gone to the school armed to kill the head of the schl or commit mass murder of the staff.
Re: Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff by KanoFirstSon: 6:10am On Dec 04, 2021
andyanders:
Exactly. I could have taken justice by myself as I having gone to the school armed to kill the head of the schl or commit mass murder of the staff.

You’re a terrorist. One of d terrorists disturbing this
Country.

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff by BamakSNR(m): 7:01am On Dec 04, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed All aphonjers, spits. Awolowo gave them education but the cocaine addict brought them mischief. He is breeding his own Tinoubou youth ahead of 2023 just like Hitler did years back.
So every crime is now related to Tinubu.
You're just a wailer menh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff by sonofanarchy(m): 7:17am On Dec 04, 2021
i'm so angry and pissed right now, imagine this bastards killing an innocent boy... i swear this kids will no breat in the next 1 week if this was my kid bro.. angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff by foxxydude: 7:44am On Dec 04, 2021
Nobody is talking about the school nurse and doctor that examined the boy and certified him fit to go home. cry

3 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff by Waterysperm: 8:09am On Dec 04, 2021
And that school is still standing. This Christianity of a thing has done more harm to us than good. I go kill tire. The boys that did the killing, their parents, their blood Siblings that would be at home or at the place where I attacked with other hired Gunmen, the school principal, vice principal, the doctor that examined him and said he is fit and anybody from that yeye school that tries to downplay or hide vital informations concerning my son's death would all pay with their lives. Lastly there would be no school called Dowen till I leave this earth. Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff by Sinai2021: 8:19am On Dec 04, 2021
This is such a tragedy... Regardless of what is said and done, fact remains ,' a child died and agonizing death ' he isn't coming back... Imagine the trauma

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff by Bearfruit(f): 10:09am On Dec 04, 2021
If those bullies we're train in God fearing way it would have been different.giving a child anything without majorly Christ is nonsense

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff by antibullshit: 10:34am On Dec 04, 2021
The abuse of power that's all too common in nigeria starts in school with the whole junior student senior student scenario where it is generally accepted that the junior is subservient to the senior and has no rights as a human being .

3 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff by abulude: 11:29am On Dec 04, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed All aphonjers, spits. Awolowo gave them education but the cocaine addict brought them mischief. He is breeding his own Tinoubou youth ahead of 2023 just like Hitler did years back.

Shame on you and all the nitwits that liked your irrational post. You always look for any available avenue to attack the Yorubas unjustly. Your hatred for us will be your doom.

This ugly incident could've happened in the southeast, northwest, southsouth or in any other place. Globally, many deaths had been linked to school bullying and cultism:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/2/jss-1-student-stoned-to-death-by-his-classmate-in-anambra-photo.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/11/17/ss2-student-in-police-net-for-stabbing-school-mate-to-death-in-akwa-ibom/%3famp=1

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/bully-video-govt-suspends-edo-college-principal-house-master-to-prosecute-abusers/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicides_that_have_been_attributed_to_bullying

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-57897762

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/3-florida-teens-plotted-kill-high-school-classmate-found-dead-n1282435

You dirty thing!
Re: Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff by Danjikanbauchi: 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
They should all be arrested and kill without option.

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff by datapanel(m): 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
Re: Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
I remember my years at igbinedion education center hmm.
Re: Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff by ivolt: 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
ekineme:

The school management should have done a thorough investigation without favour before releasing that official statement, because as it stands now, if at the end it was discovered that the boy died as a result of bullying and not injury sustained during football game then the school mgt are an accomplice.
They are not an accomplice at least not according to the letter of the law.
An accomplice must have full knowledge of the intended crime and even aid it.
Nothing so far suggest the school planned the bullying or provide any support to the accused.
Re: Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff by Praxis758: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
Just wait and see how influence, contact and money will silence this matter.

Na naija we dey.
Re: Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff by Sheriman(m): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
There is no justice in Nigeria dictionary. All these were coming out because the victim parent are rich if it is a poor man son they wouldn't bothered much. Useless country called NIGERIA where justice can be easily brought with bags of money. See how this matter go die down in a number of days. If dem trace the parents of those killers now and they discovered their parents are politicians who knows top people in power una go see how the matter go die slowly. Everybody will feel what common average poor Nigerian feels when they didn't get good justice.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff by Freighthost: 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
They should grow up in jail
Re: Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff by liveyourlife007(m): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
Is that Lami? shocked
Truly, music is not for everyone
Re: Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff by Hellonearth007: 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
To kill these toddles just dey hungry me.
You can't kill mine and live.

You must follow his straight

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff by tellsblinks(m): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
Kaii
Re: Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff by ofemigeorge(m): 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hmmm

Re: Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff by IbadeHQ: 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
Karlovych:

Re: Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff by mccloud224(m): 11:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
One of the reasons why guns are legalized in the U.S. Bullies go after the defenseless. I stopped being bullied after I stabbed three guys in the head with protractor within one week. Go suspended for two weeks, got back, one tried his luck again and I buried one of those pencils (with little replacement magazines) inside his armpit...got my respect @ a cost. Happened in the early 90's.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff by Goziesolar: 12:21am On Dec 05, 2021
ivolt:

They are not an accomplice at least not according to the letter of the law.
An accomplice must have full knowledge of the intended crime and even aid it.
Nothing so far suggest the school planned the bullying or provide any support to the accused.

go check out the concept of an accessory after the fact(crime), the act of concealing the crime and even denying it ever happened by the custodians of the kids is an act of accessory...

3 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff by abulude: 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
arantess:
Yoruba demons indeed

Unfortunate for you, only one of the suspects is a Yoruba (Michael Kashamu). So stop this unhealthy stereotype.

Suspects:
1)Edward Brown
2)Michael Kashamu
3)Ansel Temile
4)Favour Benjamin
5)Agboro Emmanuel

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff by abulude: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
The people that have questions to answer are the senior students that are implicated in the crime, the school principal and the hostel supervisor.

The students will definitely be charged for felony assault/battery, conspiracy to commit murder, murder/man slaughter and probably cultism. On the part of the school management, the two crimes the school have probably committed are negligence and a coverup.

Meanwhile, listing the names of staff members is unfair because many of them may be innocent and unaware of what really happened to Sylvester. That I work on a ship doesn't mean I have to sink with it.

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff by abulude: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
mccloud224:
One of the reasons why guns are legalized in the U.S. Bullies go after the defenseless. I stopped being bullied after I stabbed three guys in the head with protractor within one week. Go suspended for two weeks, got back, one tried his luck again and I buried one of those pencils (with little replacement magazines) inside his armpit...got my respect @ a cost. Happened in the early 90's.

grin
You're wicked!
Re: Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff by abulude: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
Sheriman:
There is no justice in Nigeria dictionary. All these were coming out because the victim parent are rich if it is a poor man son they wouldn't bothered much. Useless country called NIGERIA where justice can be easily brought with bags of money. See how this matter go die down in a number of days. If dem trace the parents of those killers now and they discovered their parents are politicians who knows top people in power una go see how the matter go die slowly. Everybody will feel what common average poor Nigerian feels when they didn't get good justice.

My thoughts exactly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

AAU Second Batch Is Out. / Fuoye Released 2011/2012 Admission List / What Are The Next Three Numbers In This Sequence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.