Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,969 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday (31406 Views)

Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by able88(m): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by We4all: 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
LaconicINC:
This is supposed to be a sober moment for the family, I don't think they should become celebrities because of this unfortunate incident, some things should be private, no pun intended. embarassed

Probably that his aproko social media wannabe celebrity cousin is behind all of these. He is using the situation to garner followers.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by Kingsbride1(f): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
so sad...Rip dear
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by Vinnie2000(m): 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Why exactly will a parent abandon there primary responsibility of catering for there children physically, emotionally Spiritually just because they want to cover the Finacial means?

Well this is a good example for all parents that believes boarding school is a good alternative to parental upbringing

Correct Reasoning from You!

Many Parents who put dier children in Boarding schools do so due to PURE LAZINESS, WEAKNESS AND SELFISHNESS! sad
Many just give Flimsy Reasons!.. undecided

I Know of a Woman who was telling her son 'Andrew, Ur Uniform is always Dirty! I can't be Washing everyday. U have to go to the Boarding school!'

Is this Not Laziness and Parental Laxity?

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by FreeIgboho: 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Correct Reasoning from You!

Many Parents who put dier children in Boarding schools do so due to PURE LAZINESS, WEAKNESS AND SELFISHNESS! sad
Many just give Flimsy Reasons!.. undecided

I Know of a Woman who was telling her son 'Andrew, Ur Uniform is always Dirty! I can't be Washing everyday. U have to go to the Boarding school!'

Is this Not Laziness and Parental Laxity?

What’s wrong with what the woman said?? What’s wrong with you people??!!

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by LaconicINC: 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
God bless you, they are busy looking for social media sympathy or validation, this is just not the way to go
Vinnie2000:

Social Media has Finished the Brains of Humans completely!.. sad undecided

Instead of this Family to Wear Black and Black, Put Ashes on their ForeHeads and Sit 24/7 at Alausa Secretariat to Send a Powerful message and create National Pity,
They are doing Paparazzi and wants to be posting Pictures!.. undecided
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by PoliteActivist: 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
The criminals:
JOSEPH BENJAMIN
MICHAEL KASHAMI
ANSLEM TEMILE
And two others

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by Amanda4life: 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
I DONT BELIEVE IN NIGERIA BECAUSE THE WHOLE SYSTEM HAS COLLAPSED.

ANYONE WHO STILL BELIEVE S IN THIS COUNTRY IS AS DEAD AS THE COUNTRY ITS SELF.

MINISTERS FOR EDUCATION ARE POLITICIAN S

THEIR CHILDREN DONT EVEN SCHOOL HERE..

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by LaconicINC: 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
We4all:

Probably that his aproko social media wannabe celebrity cousin is behind all of these. He is using the situation to garner followers.
it is just so sad!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by BAVOSKI(m): 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Something just came to my mind Now, assuming this Small boy Later agree with those wicked guys and he was iniated to cultist at his tender age 12yrs, Class (jss1,2,3), before his graduation From the school,he will have turned out to be a bad boy, killing,raping, kidnapping And so on..... there should be justice for those guys that want to initiate Him and killed him
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by Amanda4life: 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
PoliteActivist:
The criminals:
JOSEPH BENJAMIN
MICHAEL KASHAMI
ANSLEM TEMILE

And two others

THE FIRST ONE SELF NA SERIOUSAGBERO

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by tlops(m): 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
This what should happen to the parentes of those kids, for their troublesome children

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by lexy2014: 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
Tooo bad! Just Imagine the sort of darkened and Evil minds of little kids to their fellow.

One of the Many signs of that we are living in the Endtimes is the Epidemic of Wickedness and Violence that is sweeping the World today!

This is why we are here Day and Night, in season and out of season , to continously Dish out the Gospel truth so that we might as many as we can from Destruction and Hell.

But in biblical days, was there no violence or wickedness? I guess it was last month that Cain killed Abel and that two women in Israel agreed to eat their children because of famine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by Knivesout(m): 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
Please can u get the link to the thread..thanks
@ Chachamilliano
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by UD101(m): 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
FULL LIST: The names of teenage cultists gang that allegedly murdered innocent Sylvester of Dowen has been revealed by Gistlover blog on the microblogging platform, twitter

According the Gist lover blog, the names are:

1. Michael Windoku
2. Angel Temile
3. Favour Benjamin
4. Edward Brown
5. Agboro Emmanuel

A source noted that,

“Michael Windoku was a very stubborn kid he bullied his classmates but it was very light bullying because the school didn’t tolerate bullying at all or seniors dealing with annoying juniors. Teachers as well we’re prohibited from flogging children. I always dealt with him anytime I saw him bullying”

“Really rough kid I believe he was part. He recently told some of his former classmates he’s innocent. I’m still trying to get his contacts but I haven’t been able to”

the source added

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by Amanda4life: 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
Elock1:
angry
Only those of us that have gone to boarding school know what we mean wen we say we can never send our kids to boarding house.

Pneumonia way I still dy suffer till today na for boarding house I catch am.

Bullying is just like a norm, so let's not talk about that.

S3x sef dy [sodomy and Co] , lack of proper guidance sef dy.

Plus kids of that age need all the love they can get from their families for crying out loud.

HOUSE MASTERS AND HOUSE MISTRESS CHILDREN DEFILING SMALL GIRLS UP AND DOWN.

PRIVATE SCHOOL IS WORST

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by lexy2014: 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
Chachamiliano:
There is a powerful thread here created by saynotocultism and many people warned that the evil is creeping into secondary school. Many warned but people didn't listen this is just few example.

It is well

People are more interested in whether tinubu or osinbajo will run for president... They are busy asslicking

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by moneyissweet(m): 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
I don't want to be reading this news again.

So painful

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by loliapoopy2013(f): 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Elock1:
angry
Only those of us that have gone to boarding school know what we mean wen we say we can never send our kids to boarding house.

S3x sef dy [sodomy and Co] , lack of proper guidance sef dey.

Plus kids of that age need all the love they can get from their families for crying out loud.

I never attended a boarding school. But I know enough not to send kids between 10- 14 to such a place. They still need love, care, and protection from their parents. I can't expose them to such horror.

4 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by itsme01: 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
sad

Dammn

As a strong nigga, tears almost left my eyes..

Sad one

Justice must be served

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by Terrier99: 6:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
His parents are looking for sympathy, not justice
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
It’s never a good thing for a parent to bury their progeny
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by hope4nigeria(m): 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
Tooo bad! Just Imagine the sort of darkened and Evil minds of little kids to their fellow.

One of the Many signs of that we are living in the Endtimes is the Epidemic of Wickedness and Violence that is sweeping the World today!

This is why we are here Day and Night, in season and out of season , to continously Dish out the Gospel truth so that we might as many as we can from Destruction and Hell.
what is this one saying?

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by jaxxy(m): 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Every one of the criminals will be brought to book.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by mudiana(m): 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
if you bully my child I will come to the school and beat the child and wait for his father so that we can fight bloody.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by LucyijiHK: 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
Jzjbsbsns
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by shasetite(f): 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
Elock1:
angry

it's true o, from my experiences in state govt college boarding schl, I can't send any of my children to boarding

4 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by MartinsD12(m): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
Elock1:
angry

There is nothing good in boarding school, I blame the parents for not showing enough care for the boy , when the boy complain he wants to change school the I don't care mum didn't listen to him

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by pholu88(f): 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
Sleep on beloved
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by Elock1: 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
shasetite:

it's true o, from my experiences in state govt college boarding schl, I can't send any of my children to boarding
e no easy oh.. Once dem nearly Wan rape me oh, guys like me oh, dem use torch dy block my view .. Na God save me that night

Even one of my friends came and confessed to me that he is gay and he felt relieved telling someone he trusted

If I dy see parents dy carry their children go keep for boarding house.. I just dy shake head for mind... I believe one day I should write a book about it... Omo we see things Sha and my school been rugged

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu / Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition / Help: I Have Been Given Admission From My School But Not From Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.