Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) (16905 Views)

Liman Ibrahim, Deputies Fly Their Girlfriends Abroad For Training - Workers / Liman Ibrahim Tours Jim Okolo's Garment Factory In Rivers, Visits Governor Wike / Buhari Approves Appointment Of Liman Ibrahim, New Federal Fire Service Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by AlexReports(m): 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
Gen. Abdulsalami Hails CG Fire Service As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication

Former Military Head of State, General Abubakar Abdulsalami (rtd), has called on town planners to ensure access road to markets and other public places for easy access by emergency responders during emergencies.

The former head of state who stated this during a courtesy visit by Dr Liman Ibrahim, Controller General of Federal Fire Service (FFS), to his house on Thursday in Minna said it was imperative for the the Fire Service in its policy and fire safety standard document review to include mandatory accessibility of good roads to markets and and other public places.

“ I think in your document you should see how the legislators of the FG make it mandatory for town town planners to provide access roads for emergency response" he said.

The former head of state commended the Federal Fire service on it’s plan to acquire a firefighting helicopter.

“ Despite the limited resources of the country, you have been able to sell your idea to the appropriate authorities and it only means you are putting in lots of efforts.

Gen. Abdusalami applauded the CG for the procurement of fire fighting equipments that has made it possible for the Federal Fire Service to have its presence in every state of the federation a situation he was not there before Liman Ibrahim came on board.

He congratulated the CG for bringing the Federal Fire Service to limelight.

“ Before your emergence as as the CG of the Federal Fire Service not much was known about the activities of the service and not much attention was given at the state and FG level,” he said.

Earlier, the FFS CG, also paid a courtesy visit to Former President , Ibrahim Babangida.

The Former Milirary Head of State, congratulated the FFS boss for building a “stronger institution” that will remain permanent.

“ I congratulate you for the job you have been doing to the service and the country as a whole.

“ Your name will be remembered for institutionalising the soon to be acquired new policy and as long as the institution is strong, it will go well,”he said.

Ugo Huan
PRO, Federal Fire Service

https://www.statepress.ng/2021/12/abdulsalami-hails-cg-fire-service-as.html

Re: Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by PlayMaker14: 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
Good afternoon everyone.

31 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hmm life,see the once handsome and energetic IBB,I miss his wife Maryam Babangida she was a role model worthy of emulation and the slayer of a renowned redpiller.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by Asgard73: 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
Boss himself.. IBB ..only Nigerian Boss.

CG have a workable idea and has transformed the face of federal fire service.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by Asgard73: 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
Hmm life,see the once handsome and energetic IBB,I miss his wife Maryam Babangida she was a role model worthy of emulation

cool
Re: Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by Zandena(f): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
Is this CG fire service not galvanizing support for 2023 governorship ambition?
Time will tell most especially that he is from Bida zone that is expected to produce the next governor of Niger state

5 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by omowolewa: 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Great one
Re: Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by Omicron007: 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
shocked

IBB: The father of Nigeria's modern corruption.

9 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by Passionate888: 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Will Buhari be relevant after leaving office?
Re: Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by Nonexisting: 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
This one these generals have always been on the news lately, I hope nothing is cooking.
Re: Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by money121(m): 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by Alaganature09(m): 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
Despite all the money dey thief old age finally caught up with him

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nonexisting:
This one these generals have always been on the news lately, I hope nothing is cooking.

He is always cooking something. They are the ppl holding Nigeria to ransom

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
Well I can't judge ibb cause most Nigerians are like him....

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by 0pinat: 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
Passionate888:
Will Buhari be relevant after leaving office?
He will spend the rest of his life in prison

ICC is coming for him

3 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by nams77: 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
Zandena:
Time will tell most especially that he is from Bida zone that is expected to produce the next governor of Niger state
Your head get oil. cool
Re: Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by Coolliot: 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
Zandena:

Me too, I'm wondering what game play the CG is up to, that is been covered as official visit.
Re: Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by tutudesz: 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin I just hope say ticket money remain O
PlayMaker14:
Good afternoon everyone.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by allahIsAnIDOL: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by Leverage2021: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
Alex reports and award
Re: Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by Eriokanmi: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
Life. IBB undecided He dares not remove that babariga used in covering those 2 legs. What you'd see would shock you. Make we fear God people.
Re: Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by mainman7(m): 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
Excellent! Nigerians have woken up! How could he come to Church and try to use Holy Pulpit to deceive Nigerians to submit and take the VaaSin Shots. The didn't bring Palliative to Church o! Now, poison is what they are luring innocent people to.
obem:
My highlights this morning while watching this Experience 16 is when the representative of Lagos state governor sanwo olu came on stage to speak after pastor Paul Adefarasin introduced him. Nigeria youth booed the representative of sanwo olu from beginning of his speech to the end.

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZdDPHd9i4A

Source: Obembet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by Princeton92(m): 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Good afternoon everyone.

I almost forgot this man existed ehh grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by Franking: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
Oh! Even fire service too na northerner be controller general! It's in deed their country.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by michoim(m): 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Lol�
Re: Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by od501: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
Hmm life,see the once handsome and energetic IBB,I miss his wife Maryam Babangida she was a role model worthy of emulation and the slayer of a renowned redpiller.

Energetic kee? That dude can't stand for full 10 mins any more oo. Make your findings. BTW...if ibb is your role model, then you must be a 419ner
Re: Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by lexy2014: 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
od501:

Energetic kee? That dude can't stand for full 10 mins any more oo. Make your findings. BTW...if ibb is your role model, then you must be a 419ner

Seems u were too much in a hurry to type a response.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by dfrost: 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Good afternoon everyone.

Alex!!! cheesy grin
Re: Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by olatuns2017: 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
AlexReports:

https://www.statepress.ng/2021/12/abdulsalami-hails-cg-fire-service-as.html

Albdulsalam n IBB

They were never remorseful of their actions against Nigerians!
Re: Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by Ockra007: 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
I hope we all learn from that IBB image there. Nothing last forever! Not even this earth!!
Re: Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by tujays(m): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
0pinat:

He will spend the rest of his life in prison

ICC is coming for him
ICC Ipob. Criminal. Congress abi?
Re: Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) by alanto: 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Lol. See the little thief hailing him above you.
Hypocrites like IBB wey turn Nigeria upside down. That’s how you know unstable people whom can’t think right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move / In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes / 2019: I Will Restore Due Process In Governance – Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.