Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Unfair Treatment Of Adhoc Staffs On The Just Concluded Anambra State Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unfair Treatment Of Adhoc Staffs On The Just Concluded Anambra State Election (125 Views)

2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos / PDP Flags Hoisted Wrongly At the Just Concluded Convention (Pictures) / INEC Currently Recruiting Adhoc Staffs For 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unfair Treatment Of Adhoc Staffs On The Just Concluded Anambra State Election by Bassey007(m): 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
The just concluded Anambra state election was the most talked about in the history of Nigeria. There was tension in the air. It saddens my heart to hear that the Adhoc staffs who were mostly Corpers were paid #14,500. For the big risk they took.

I personally think that this Corpers, were under paid for the brave steps they took to conduct the election.

This corps members deserve more than that....

(1) (Reply)

Winner Emerges In Maiden Sanwo-olu Youth Soccer Fiesta / Liquified Petroleum Gas Should Be Transition Fuel In Developing Countries – Osin / Gov. Matawalle Commiserate With Gov Tambuwal And Sokoto People Over Bandits Atta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.