Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Air Peace Begins Flight Operations Into Anambra Airport on December 7 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Begins Flight Operations Into Anambra Airport on December 7 (737 Views)

Air Peace Begins Flight Operations To London March 30 / NG Eagle Begins Flight Operations With Leased Aircraft / LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Peace Begins Flight Operations Into Anambra Airport on December 7 by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:22am On Dec 05, 2021
Nigeria’s leading airline, Air Peace, has stated that it would commence scheduled flights operations into the Anambra International Cargo and Passenger Airport on Tuesday, December 7, 2021.

The decision to commence flight operations into the airport followed the recent approval of the airport by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority(NCAA)

This was disclosed to journalists in a press release issued today Saturday, by Air Peace’s Spokesperson, Stanley Olisa.

He stated that Anambra people can heave a sigh of relief as they can now fly directly from Lagos and Abuja into the Umueri located Airport, adding that the airline would kick-off with four flights per week.

According to him, “This is great news for the people of Anambra State as we are launching four flights weekly into the new airport on Tuesday. For a start, we shall be operating on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays, and as operations gather momentum, we shall increase frequencies to daily flights”.

Olisa, who said that passengers can start booking on Air Peace’s website www.flyairpeace.com or its mobile app, stressed that the airline plans to connect Anambra to other cities not only Lagos and Abuja.

In his words, “By the end of January 2022, we will have commenced the following connections: Anambra-Kano-Anambra, Anambra-Ibadan-Anambra and Anambra-Port Harcourt-Anambra. Air Peace is unwaveringly determined to interconnect Nigeria, providing connections which facilitate seamless economic exchanges and foster unity”.

He asserted that the consistent route expansion by the airline is a reflection of its “No-city-left-behind” initiative,which has seen the airline expand its footprints both in Nigeria and beyond, while easing the transportation burden of Nigerians.

Air Peace currently services 19 domestic routes, 6 regional routes and 2 international destinations, and operates an increasing modern fleet of 32 aircraft, including 4 brand new Embraer 195-E2 jets and 2 Airbus 320s.
https://www.absradiotv.com/2021/12/05/air-peace-begins-flight-operations-into-anambra-airport-december-7/
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations Into Anambra Airport on December 7 by BKayy: 4:33am On Dec 05, 2021
Wetin go be, go be.

Shame on APC.
Shame on NIGERIA.
If you are a friend or supporter of Nigeria or APC, shame on you as well.
If you support both, double shame on you.

God bless Chief Willie Obiano and the Good people of Anambra
God Bless Ndigbo Worldwide
God bless Alaigbo

Ya Gazie.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations Into Anambra Airport on December 7 by mancoconut: 4:36am On Dec 05, 2021
As an Imo state boy I'm proud to see Anambra setting the pace in Alaigbo as usual, not the biggest fan of Willie Obiano but he has done some commendable things in Anambra... I trust Soludo to step in, build on the foundation set by Obiano and take Anambra to the next level.

A win in Anambra is a win for Igboland.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations Into Anambra Airport on December 7 by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:37am On Dec 05, 2021
You can now book online

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations Into Anambra Airport on December 7 by Penguin2: 4:43am On Dec 05, 2021
Southeast to the world!

Igbo Amaka men.

This Christmas will be lit for Ndi Anambra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations Into Anambra Airport on December 7 by JeffreyJunior: 4:52am On Dec 05, 2021
Wow, isn't this awesome?

How is the state of security from the airport to the rest of the state?

That will be another hurdle because of the location. I believe a few police checkpoints here and there can take care of kidnappers and hoodlum that may want to try to disturb people.

Our ancestors will not forgive me if I fail to patronize the airport any time I step foot in my state. I don dey look this yuletide with one kain eye already. cheesy

Anambra amaka biko.
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations Into Anambra Airport on December 7 by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:56am On Dec 05, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
Wow, isn't this awesome?

[s]That will be another hurdle because of the location. I believe a few police checkpoints here and there can take care of kidnappers and hoodlum that may want to try to disturb people.
[/s]
Our ancestors will not forgive me if I fail to patronize the airport any time I step foot in my state. I don dey look this yuletide with one kain eye already. cheesy

Anambra amaka biko.

Anambra is peaceful since after election, nothing like kidnapping , no police checkpoint along Airport Road and the numbers of checkpoints in the state have reduced after the election

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

https://www.facebook.com/1374487356159777/posts/3107354156206413/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations Into Anambra Airport on December 7 by JeffreyJunior: 4:58am On Dec 05, 2021
post=108222992:

Anambra is peaceful, no kidnapping taken place recently in Anambra and there is no police check
Very well then.

Thanks for clarifying.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations Into Anambra Airport on December 7 by Karlovych: 5:05am On Dec 05, 2021
embarassed If the Federal government were the ones handling this project, it would have taken them 60 years to complete it just like they are stalling the second Niger bridge.
Kudos to the Anambra government, What Tinubu couldn't give his people in over 8 years in leadership for Yorubas is what was achieved in less than 2 years by the SE.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations Into Anambra Airport on December 7 by Dhury: 5:36am On Dec 05, 2021
Where's ipon 7 Dec is sit at home . Airpeace,airport must burn down for attempting to Violet sit at home order.all hail Biafra,all hail biafra.isee isee isee.
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations Into Anambra Airport on December 7 by BlackfireX: 5:41am On Dec 05, 2021
Impossible... this is not acceptable... mismanagement insecurities...and more it will affect other region flight income... this ought to be considered...you know how clannish this igbo people can be...they will want to show the whole world how enterprising that local uncommissioned low budget airport .

Someone must get fired in that Aviation ministry by Monday
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations Into Anambra Airport on December 7 by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:48am On Dec 05, 2021
BlackfireX:
Impossible... this is not acceptable... mismanagement insecurities...and more it will affect other region flight income... this ought to be considered...you know how clannish this igbo people can be...they will want to show the whole world how enterprising that local uncommissioned low budget airport .

I feel your pain poor church �� grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations Into Anambra Airport on December 7 by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:53am On Dec 05, 2021
Bantu10:
Nice one.

But bro, is the airport finally operational now?? Have commercial flights started coming in there?

7th of December
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations Into Anambra Airport on December 7 by Racoon(m): 5:53am On Dec 05, 2021
Many congratulations ndi Anambra and alaigbo.More progress!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations Into Anambra Airport on December 7 by Tomek09(m): 5:57am On Dec 05, 2021
Anambra to the world.

046 Amaka.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations Into Anambra Airport on December 7 by michlins(m): 5:59am On Dec 05, 2021
Local flights is no big deal. You see that international flight, that's what we clamour for. Until then, I won't congratulate Obiano yet.

He should do everything in his power to make it happen even it means moving to APC. Do whatever it takes.
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations Into Anambra Airport on December 7 by Solsix(m): 6:06am On Dec 05, 2021
Welcome development

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations Into Anambra Airport on December 7 by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:06am On Dec 05, 2021
michlins:
Local flights is no big deal. You see that international flight, that's what we clamour for. Until then, I won't congratulate Obiano yet.

He should do everything in his power to make it happen even it means moving to APC. Do whatever it takes.
There is no way you will build airport and start receiving international flights, its a process from local to international.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations Into Anambra Airport on December 7 by benuejosh: 6:21am On Dec 05, 2021
South East really need to be grateful to Buhari. Only a few know the role the president has played concerning that airport. But the Igbos apologists will claim not to know it.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations Into Anambra Airport on December 7 by vastolord4(m): 6:46am On Dec 05, 2021
benuejosh:
South East really need to be grateful to Buhari. Only a few know the role the president has played concerning that airport. But the Igbos apologists will claim not to know it.

Meen! You need baptism... and I'm sure u have a family.. stop ranting and be positive. Even negativity helps you build bad enery an b4 u know it, you'll start with suicide vests.. change ur ways.. happy Sunday man

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations Into Anambra Airport on December 7 by michlins(m): 6:52am On Dec 05, 2021
post=108223746:

There is no way you will build airport and start receiving international flights, its a process from local to international.
Ohkay cool
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations Into Anambra Airport on December 7 by Chikeluba25(m): 8:57am On Dec 05, 2021
Anambra International Airport: United Nigeria Airline to commence full commercial flight operation next week.

United Nigeria Airline is one of the leading Airline company in Nigeria owned by another illustrious Onye-Anambra and ZLP candidate in the just concluded Anambra guber, Dr. Obiora Okonkwo

The eagle is finally flying home...
Anambra Obodo dike.

Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations Into Anambra Airport on December 7 by chiefobdk2: 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
Wow, isn't this awesome?

That will be another hurdle because of the location. I believe a few police checkpoints here and there can take care of kidnappers and hoodlum that may want to try to disturb people.

Anambra amaka biko.

Where did dis airport security talk come from...
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations Into Anambra Airport on December 7 by chiefobdk2: 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
BlackfireX:

this one had to voice out his pain.... Yoruba Muslim child of hate and envy

(1) (Reply)

Best Night Bus For Onitsha To Jos / Abuja Roads Trend / Beautiful Sights Of Wuse District Abuja: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.