Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,456 members, 7,846,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

Mr. Macaronii Visited The Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Who Died At The Yoruba Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. Macaronii Visited The Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Who Died At The Yoruba Nation (1443 Views)

Mother Of Jumoke, "Yoruba Nation" Rally Victim Gets Help From Sanwo-Olu / Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) / Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Macaronii Visited The Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Who Died At The Yoruba Nation by NGpatriot: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2021
[quote]Mr. macaronii visited the family of Jumoke Oyeleke who died at the Yoruba Nation rally and gave them N500K. Why hasn’t he visited the families of those who allegedly died at Lekki?

Na question I asked o.. grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Macaronii Visited The Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Who Died At The Yoruba Nation by donbachi(m): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2021
Where all those dat gave davido millions.

E done reach oo.
Re: Mr. Macaronii Visited The Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Who Died At The Yoruba Nation by NGpatriot: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2021
Shey all the endsars crowd, sorosoke shalaye and clout chasers no fit identify 1 single family of dead protester to visit as much as they are somersaulting all over the lace that 9,11,15,38, and 99 people died?

Even panel sef no visit 1 family..

Na wao o..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr. Macaronii Visited The Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Who Died At The Yoruba Nation by Nukilia: 9:39am On Dec 05, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s]Shey all the endsars crowd, sorosoke shalaye and clout chasers no fit identity 1 sigle family of dead protester to visit as much as they are somersaulting all over the lace that 9,11,15,38, and 99 people died?

Na wao o..[/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaronii Visited The Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Who Died At The Yoruba Nation by Jostoman: 9:50am On Dec 05, 2021
[quote author=Nukilia post=108228007][/quote] help us talk to the people that killed her.
Re: Mr. Macaronii Visited The Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Who Died At The Yoruba Nation by Aufbauh(m): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2021
I've unfollowed all the 'lekkiliar yeyebrities' on any social media platforms cus I have short fuse for liars & false alarmist.

If you wants to last long and inherit a legendary status as an entertainer then avoid partisan political contents. This is why Ali Baba is highly respected by all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaronii Visited The Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Who Died At The Yoruba Nation by yanabasee2: 9:57am On Dec 05, 2021
Yoruba nation dream was nothing to write home about....

I am sure they will never come out to agitate again because they're chicken-livered...

RIap to Jumoke and to all the brave people who believe that we can only get Nigeria working by force ..
Re: Mr. Macaronii Visited The Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Who Died At The Yoruba Nation by bcomputer101: 11:06am On Dec 05, 2021
Weldone comrade

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Macaronii Visited The Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Who Died At The Yoruba Nation by helinues: 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
The guy na spaghetti jor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaronii Visited The Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Who Died At The Yoruba Nation by Shetemi12(m): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
This one is using EndSars sorrow of people to stay in the news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaronii Visited The Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Who Died At The Yoruba Nation by November24(f): 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
Aufbauh:
I've unfollowed all the 'lekkiliar yeyebrities' on any social media platforms cus I have short fuse for liars & false alarmist.

If you wants to last long and inherit a legendary status as an entertainer then avoid partisan political contents. This is why Ali Baba is highly respected by all.

They didn't notice
Re: Mr. Macaronii Visited The Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Who Died At The Yoruba Nation by BlackfireX: 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
Though i am a northerner agenda supporter

But you see that Abike of a woman her assslickiing to our northern balls eeehhh

Rip to this lady wrongfully jailed and died
Re: Mr. Macaronii Visited The Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Who Died At The Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
Macaroni the errand boy of Pandora and athiefulate
Re: Mr. Macaronii Visited The Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Who Died At The Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
Aufbauh:

I've stopped watching their skits, they are betrayals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaronii Visited The Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Who Died At The Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
Shetemi12:
This one is using EndSars sorrow of people to stay in the news

His new found love are Congo Jews, they love using people sorrow to catch cruise
Re: Mr. Macaronii Visited The Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Who Died At The Yoruba Nation by tony0806: 5:31am On Dec 06, 2021
[quote author=NGpatriot post=108227681][/quote]

Hmm
Re: Mr. Macaronii Visited The Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Who Died At The Yoruba Nation by sammy329(m): 6:36am On Dec 06, 2021
NGpatriot:
Shey all the endsars crowd, sorosoke shalaye and clout chasers no fit identify 1 single family of dead protester to visit as much as they are somersaulting all over the lace that 9,11,15,38, and 99 people died?

Na wao o..

Keep on with the good work bro.

(1) (Reply)

How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri / Obidient Movement London To Assist Girl Sacked For Peter Obi Rally - Pics / This Is The Woman That Order Lagos Traders To Close Shops, For Tinubu, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.