Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,600 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times (2024 Views)

The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / The Aftermath Of Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times by annyplenty(m): 11:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times by annyplenty(m): 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Re: 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times by annyplenty(m): 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
SIGN #7
#7. STRANGE AND MASSIVE DEATH OF ANIMALS

50 SIGNS OF RAPTURE/END-TIME
(Natural And Geographical Signs contd)

Hosea 4:3 KJV
Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.

The scripture above tells us that in addition to fishes, beasts of the field shall also be experiencing strange deaths. Another word for beast is animals.

In Sign #6, we talked about the ongoing strange and massive death of fishes. But today, we are looking at death of animals.

I will like to mention to you that large numbers of animals - both domestic and wildlife, have been struck with strange deaths.

These animals' deaths are coming through different means - through wildfires, animal diseases, strange weather and others.

In Sign #5, we treated Wildfires and Volcanoes. It will shock you to hear that animals that died in Australia wildfires alone is up to three billions as estimated by scientists and reported by BBC and some other frontline news media. Now, what of California wildfires, turkey wildfires, France wildfires and many other wildfires across the world.

Lightnings are striking cattles dead. Swine flus are killing pigs and floods and extreme heat killing others.

God willing, We will be uploading videos to back up some of our claims in this presentation.

Let us look at another scripture.

Joel 1:18-20 KJV
[18] How do the beasts groan! the herds of cattle are perplexed, because they have no pasture; yea, the flocks of sheep are made desolate.

[19] O Lord, to thee will I cry: for the fire hath devoured the pastures of the wilderness, and the flame hath burned all the trees of the field.

[20] The beasts of the field cry also unto thee: for the rivers ae of waters are dried up, and the fire hath devoured the pastures of the wilderness.

This scripture tells us the following things

-1. The beasts (the animals) are perplexed ; and travail and groan (verse 18).

and it also tells us why they groan and which leads to point 2 below

-2. The animals have no pastures (verse 18).

and it also tells us why they had no pastures, and which lead to points 3 and 4 below

-3. Fire had burnt the pastures of the wilderness, (verse 19).

-4. Flames had burnt all the trees of the field (verse 19).

The fulfillment of Points 3 and 4 are what is called wildfires that is ravaging the nations.

-5. Drying up of waters (drought) (verse 20) is another reason why the animals groan and travail and perplexed.

Now let us connect all the dots. Extreme weather, basically, global warming is what leads to drought and wildfires. Wildfires kill large number of animals. The animals that survive the wildfires groan because their pastures have been burnt by wildfires and they also have no water to drink because of drought.

It is this kind of perplexity that is coming upon animals the scripture warns in Luke 21:25-26 that will also come upon men.

JWhen you shall see all these things know that it is at the door.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready.

Please share with others.

For more info,

www.jesuscoming1..com

YouTube.com/raptureglorious

jesuscoming@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Shalom.
Re: 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times by annyplenty(m): 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
To be continued.
Re: 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times by annyplenty(m): 8:55am On Feb 28, 2022
SIGN #8
#8. STRANGE AND MASSIVE DEATH OF BIRDS

Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and *with the fowls of heaven;* yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away..

In Signs #6 & 7, of rapture, we talked about the ongoing *strange and massive death of fishes and animals*. But today, we are looking at death of birds.

On Feb. 27, 2010, a few weeks after the deadly Haiti earthquake that killed over one hundred thousand people, another very strong earthquake that killed more than 700 people happened n Chile.

This earthquake probably shifted the Earth's axis and shortened the day by a few fraction of a second, a NASA scientist according to NASA scientist.

Since this Chile earthquake that shifted the earth's axis, birds have been dropping dead from the sky at different places on the earth. This dropping dead of birds is said to have something to do with the shifting of the earth's axis by the Chile's earthquake.

A large number of chickens, turkeys and other poultry birds have died through bird flu.

God willing, We will be uploading videos to back up some of our claims in this presentation.

Zephaniah 1:2-3 KJV
[2] I will utterly consume all things from off the land, saith the Lord.

[3] I will consume man and beast; I will consume *the fowls of the heaven*, and the fishes of the sea, and the stumblingblocks d with the wicked; and I will cut off man from off the land, saith the LORD.

*When you shall see all these things* know that it is at the door.

For more info,

www.jesuscoming1..com

jesuscoming@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Shalom.
Re: 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times by annyplenty(m): 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
annyplenty:
SIGN #8
#8. STRANGE AND MASSIVE DEATH OF BIRDS

Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and *with the fowls of heaven;* yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away..

In Signs #6 & 7, of rapture, we talked about the ongoing *strange and massive death of fishes and animals*. But today, we are looking at death of birds.

On Feb. 27, 2010, a few weeks after the deadly Haiti earthquake that killed over one hundred thousand people, another very strong earthquake that killed more than 700 people happened n Chile.

This earthquake probably shifted the Earth's axis and shortened the day by a few fraction of a second, a NASA scientist according to NASA scientist.

Since this Chile earthquake that shifted the earth's axis, birds have been dropping dead from the sky at different places on the earth. This dropping dead of birds is said to have something to do with the shifting of the earth's axis by the Chile's earthquake.

A large number of chickens, turkeys and other poultry birds have died through bird flu.

Zephaniah 1:2-3 KJV
[2] I will utterly consume all things from off the land, saith the Lord.

[3] I will consume man and beast; I will consume *the fowls of the heaven*, and the fishes of the sea, and the stumblingblocks d with the wicked; and I will cut off man from off the land, saith the LORD.

*When you shall see all these things* know that it is at the door.

For more info,

www.jesuscoming1..com

jesuscoming@yahoo.com

Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG0m5sSZ8Zc

Shalom.
Re: 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times by annyplenty(m): 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG0m5sSZ8Zc

Hundreds of birds falling dead from the sky.
Re: 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times by annyplenty(m): 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
annyplenty:
SIGN #4
#4. FLOODS, TSUNAMIS, OCEAN SURGE

Luke 21:25b, Jeremiah 25:32b

Luke 21:25b KJV
....... and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Jeremiah 25:32b KJV
.......and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.

We are having Tsunamis frequently these days. If you did not remember any, you should remember, at least, the Indonesia Tsunami and the Japan Tsunami.

A lot of deadly flash floods, torrential rains, ocean surge, mudslides, washing away houses, people, animals and facilities are happening frequently, now. Tornadoes and hurricanes are also happening so frequently across the world.

I will try and post a couple of videos to support the point I am making.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready and stay ready.

For more info,

www.jesuscoming1..com

jesuscoming@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Shalom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfCLZt0AUUo&t=298s
Re: 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times by annyplenty(m): 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
JESUS is coming. Stay ready!
Re: 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times by annyplenty(m): 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
All the signs of His coming are fully staring at us in our face.
Re: 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times by annyplenty(m): 10:57am On Mar 11, 2022
An online radio station from Kenya, this morning, gave a report that 152,000 Kenyan girls became pregnant during 3 months of COVID lockdown and that represents about 40% increase in the normal kenyan data. Also a sharp surge of Sexually transmitted diseases was recorded.

Truly, the idle hand is the devil's workshop.
Re: 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times by annyplenty(m): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2022
SIGN #9
#9. SHIFTING OF EARTH'S AXIS

Isaiah 24:20 KJV
The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and *shall be removed like a cottage*; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

After, the Chile earthquake of 2010, the earth has slightly shifted on its axis at the pole.
By the time the great earthquake of revelation 6:12, happens, it will violently shake the earth like a drunkard and remove it like a cottage and that will officially signify the beginning of the outpouring of the wrath of God.

When you shall see all these things know that it is at the door. (Mathew 24:33)

For more info,

www.jesuscoming1..com

jesuscoming@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Shalom.
Re: 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times by annyplenty(m): 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
The church should open their spiritual eyes and watch the signs and prepare.
Re: 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times by annyplenty(m): 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
SIGN #10

#10. GLOBAL WARMING/CLIMATIC CHANGE

Revelation 16:8-9 KJV
[8] And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

[9] And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

The intensity with which the sun is releasing heat unto the earth has increased tremendously. This, coupled with the depletion of ozone layer, which is responsible for absorbing most of the heat from the sun, is the cause of global warming - that is, the sharp rise in the global average earth temperature.

Global warming has been a major concern of world governments and environmental scientists. It is the cause of heat waves, excessive rains and flood, wild fires and many more.

According to an online source, 2016 was the warmest year on record, 2020 was the second-warmest, and 2011–2020 was the warmest decade on record since thermometer-based observations began.

Let us look at another scripture,

Luke 21:24-25 KJV
[25] And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

For more info,

www.jesuscoming1.//com

jesuscoming@yahoo//com

Thank you.

Shalom.
Re: 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times by annyplenty(m): 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
annyplenty:
SIGN #10

#10. GLOBAL WARMING/CLIMATIC CHANGE

Revelation 16:8-9 KJV
[8] And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

[9] And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

The intensity with which the sun is releasing heat unto the earth has increased tremendously. This, coupled with the depletion of ozone layer, which is responsible for absorbing most of the heat from the sun, is the cause of global warming - that is, the sharp rise in the global average earth temperature.

Global warming has been a major concern of world governments and environmental scientists. It is the cause of heat waves, excessive rains and flood, wild fires and many more.

According to an online source, 2016 was the warmest year on record, 2020 was the second-warmest, and 2011–2020 was the warmest decade on record since thermometer-based observations began.

Let us look at another scripture,

Luke 21:24-25 KJV
[25] And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

For more info,

www.jesuscoming1.//com

jesuscoming@yahoo//com

Thank you.

Shalom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvtQofSF99Y
Re: 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times by annyplenty(m): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq8tgpi_Sys

wild fire rages across Europe
Re: 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times by annyplenty(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
SIGN #11

(Social And Behavioural Signs)

#11. DECECPTIONS AND FALSEHOODS

Jeremiah 9:4-5
4 Take ye heed *every one of his neighbour*, and *trust ye not in any brother:* for every brother will utterly *supplant*, and every neighbour will walk with *slanders*.

5 And *they will deceive* every one his neighbour, and *will not speak the truth*: they have taught their tongue *to speak lies*, and weary themselves to commit iniquity.

In our scriptural reference, above, God warned us, believers, to be very careful in our dealings with neighbors, friends and everyone in general because many will easily give in to

-a. *Supplanting*.

Online dictionary defines supplant as *'taking the place of*, or *taking what belongs to another person* through trick, plot, plan, scheme or deceit.

This is the reason for the high rise of

-i. *Snatching* - Snatching of wife/ husband by close confidants

-ii. *Stealing* - Stealing money from other people's ATM Cards by trick.

-iii. *Frauds* Defrauding people through internet transactions. (Yahoo yahoo, yahoo plus, 419 etc)

-iv. *Diversion of funds* - Diversion and embezzlement of government projects funds, diversion of funds sent by relatives abroad for projects and so on

-v. *Election rigging* - politicians using violence, bribery and scheming to achieve victory they did not deserve or that belong to the opponents.

-b. *Lies/Deceits*.
A lot of people speak lies frivolously in these last days. It is difficult to come across people who are still truthful.

One day, I was sent to buy a printer toner for my office printer. After payment, the seller asked me, "how much should I write in the receipt/invoice?". The question was shocking to me. So, I replied him, "how much did you sell it?".

He mentioned how much he sold it. Then, I asked again, " why are you now asking me how much you should write in the receipt/invoice?. He then said, he wanted to know if I was willing to add some amount to the figure so that he could reflect that in the receipt".

By so doing, the expected me to inflate the price to be written on the receipt and then remove the difference as my own 'filthy profit'

I told the man he was the one aiding and abetting his customers to corruption and fraud by asking such questions. I told him he should just write how much he sold the items on the receipt) voucher, and hand it over to them, instead of asking them, how much to write on it.

The man then said that his customers would stop patronising him, if he stopped obliging them, and soon, his business would collapse.

Is there anything you can infer from his last statement? Most of his customers are inflating figures of their purchases to make some corrupt money into their personal pockets.

Today, people tell all manners of lies on phones, social media and through every available means to make money.

Manufacturer make fake drugs to make money. Politicians release fake and deceptive manifestos to win elections.

Today, it is even difficult to allow your daughter go and play in your neighbours house for fear of molestation. Even, we have heard cases of relatives/acquaintances that molested or sexually abused children of their hosts.

For more info,

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times by annyplenty(m): 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
annyplenty:
SIGN #4

....... and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

We are having Tsunamis frequently these days. If you did not remember any, you should remember, at least, the Indonesia Tsunami and the Japan Tsunami.

A lot of deadly flash floods, torrential rains, ocean surge, mudslides, washing away houses, people, animals and facilities are happening frequently, now. Tornadoes and hurricanes are also happening so frequently across the world.

For more info,

www.jesuscoming1..com

jesuscoming@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Shalom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24rQadAUOGc
Re: 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times by annyplenty(m): 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
annyplenty:
SIGN #4

For more info,

www.jesuscoming1..com

jesuscoming@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Shalom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gatSSQxFYsg
Re: 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times by annyplenty(m): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
SIGN #12

#12. HATRED

(SOCIAL AND BEHAVIOURAL SIGNS Cont’d)

Mat 24:10
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

There is so much hatred fuelled by tribalism, ethnicism, racism and religionism and other stratifications in theses last days.

Even love between couples and family relatives are greatly eroding away rapidly.

However, as we approach the coming of Jesus, unrivaled hatred will be and is being channelled towards the church and Christians.

More attacks on churches and more persecutions of believers, all fueled by hatred, are coming.

If you nursed hatred towards anyone in heart, this is the time to deal with it.

For more info,

www.jesuscoming1..com

jesuscoming@yahoo.com
Re: 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times by annyplenty(m): 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
SIGN #13

#13. WICKEDNESS

Genesis 6:5 KJV
And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

One of the things that characterized the days of Noah, which the Lord, Jesus Christ, prophesied to re-occur in these last days are wickedness and evil imaginations or evil plotting.

Have you ever sat down to imagine how someone's life saving in his bank account can be successfully stolen through online fraud? That is example of what the scripture means by 'evil imaginations and thoughts in the scripture above.

Or how can you explain the organ harvest - the kidnapping of people to forcefully remove their organs alive and sell for money? That is raw wickedness the scripture refers to.

Or how do you view the planned gang raping of teenage girl by some fully grown hefty men or the use of same as sex slave or at worst, the raping of babies by grown up men? These are unthinkable wickedness at its worst!

What about human sacrifice, ritual killings, child trafficking, packing of nails into capsules for unsuspecting people to use as drugs and more.

Rightly as the scripture puts it, these and many more are the evil imaginations going on continually in the thoughts of the hearts of men.

jesuscoming@yahoo//com

Thank you.

Shalom.
Re: 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times by annyplenty(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
SIGN #14

#14. SAME SEX RELATIONSHIPS

Leviticus 18:22 KJV
22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Leviticus 18:22 NIV
22 Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable

Same sex marriage is the marriage or sexual intimacy between a man and a man, or between a woman and woman. It can also be called homosexuality or lesbianism if it involves man and man, or woman and woman respectively.

From biblical account, It was majorly for this type of sexual relationship that God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. And because of that all such actions are also referred to as Sodomy, named after the Sodom that God destroyed for such abominable acts.

Same sex relationship is now very popular and gaining acceptability among many nations. Presently as of February 2022, about thirty countries have legalized same sex relationship and marriage

However, in the scripture above, God gives a strict commandment against homosexuality and calls it abomination.

From online extractions, Abomination can be described as something disgusting, unimaginable detestable, and abhorrent.

Sometimes ago, I think in the year 2020 or 2021, I had a dream which can be interpreted as acts of Sodomy (homosexuality and lesbianism) becoming widespread in Nigeria. We have been praying against such; you, also, can join us in that prayer. Judgement of God is always hastened upon such nation where that becomes widespread

If you are an homosexual, you can repent today and ask Jesus to deliver you.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance and holiness.
Re: 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times by Maynman: 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2023
annyplenty:
SIGN #14

#14. SAME SEX RELATIONSHIPS

Leviticus 18:22 KJV
22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Leviticus 18:22 NIV
22 Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable

Same sex marriage is the marriage or sexual intimacy between a man and a man, or between a woman and woman. It can also be called homosexuality or lesbianism if it involves man and man, or woman and woman respectively.

From biblical account, It was majorly for this type of sexual relationship that God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. And because of that all such actions are also referred to as Sodomy, named after the Sodom that God destroyed for such abominable acts.

Same sex relationship is now very popular and gaining acceptability among many nations. Presently as of February 2022, about thirty countries have legalized same sex relationship and marriage

However, in the scripture above, God gives a strict commandment against homosexuality and calls it abomination.

From online extractions, Abomination can be described as something disgusting, unimaginable detestable, and abhorrent.

Sometimes ago, I think in the year 2020 or 2021, I had a dream which can be interpreted as acts of Sodomy (homosexuality and lesbianism) becoming widespread in Nigeria. We have been praying against such; you, also, can join us in that prayer. Judgement of God is always hastened upon such nation where that becomes widespread

If you are an homosexual, you can repent today and ask Jesus to deliver you.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance and holiness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5_P2F2o01c?si=zXzekfW1_lRRk911
Re: 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times by annyplenty(m): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2023
Maynman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5_P2F2o01c?si=zXzekfW1_lRRk911

The Word of God standeth sure! There will be rapture
Re: 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times by Maynman: 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2023
annyplenty:

The Word of God standeth sure! There will be rapture
There won't be,. Sorry.

All the verses you are quoting, who were they referring to and which generation?
Re: 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times by annyplenty(m): 10:59am On Sep 02, 2023
Maynman:

There won't be,. Sorry.

All the verses you are quoting, who were they referring to and which generation?

All the prophecies about Him before his birth were fulfilled to letter. This one too will be fulfilled. I pray that God should help your unvelieve in Jesus name
Re: 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times by Maynman: 11:07am On Sep 02, 2023
annyplenty:

All the prophecies about Him before his birth were fulfilled to letter. This one too will be fulfilled. I pray that God should help your unvelieve in Jesus name
Your jewish soter doesn't exist beyond those forged and edited books written by unknown authors.

I hope you have knowledge on your beliefs.

https://www.youtube.com/live/y0uX6AMCMRo?si=rElyGbo2TkpwVgDT
Re: 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times by annyplenty(m): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
Give scriptures to support your claim that the is not coming again
Re: 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times by Maynman: 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
annyplenty:
Give scriptures to support your claim that the is not coming again

It's all here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5_P2F2o01c?si=zXzekfW1_lRRk911 cry
Re: 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times by annyplenty(m): 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
Maynman:

It's all here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5_P2F2o01c?si=zXzekfW1_lRRk911 cry

You have listened to the message. Provide the scripture that says Jesus will not come. Have I directed you to any message to go mad listen to? I quote scriptures here that everyone can read and make reference to.
Re: 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times by Maynman: 2:06am On Sep 05, 2023
annyplenty:

You have listened to the message. Provide the scripture that says Jesus will not come. Have I directed you to any message to go mad listen to? I quote scriptures here that everyone can read and make reference to.
The video not only quotes verses, it also explains the history behind those writings. As you know most "scripture" are written by unknown people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jewish Intelligence- Your Name Can Affect Your Destiny / "Why Does God Allow Evil?" / Sermon Jotters: Evil Dream Seeds(june Pmch). [dr. D.k Olukoya]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.