Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,259 members, 7,860,594 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] (41388 Views)

Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan / ‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat / The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by DSC7: 9:50am On Dec 06, 2021
Lovely cool cool cool cool....

Hope to watch them play against Eyimba, kano pillars or Kaduna united.....

Hope Arsen wenger came with them?...

God Bless Nigeria.....
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by money121(m): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by treesun: 9:50am On Dec 06, 2021
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by aikyg(m): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2021
Water cannon salute!
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by nedekid: 9:50am On Dec 06, 2021
dosage150:
What is the meaning of water cannon salutes for aeroplanes?
To "wash" the plane naa.
When you buy new moto, your paddies no de tell you to wash am? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by Ikukuudo: 9:51am On Dec 06, 2021
Nice pics.
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by nedekid: 9:52am On Dec 06, 2021
Nna, but emirates suppose bring 787 dreamliner naa or A350.
Latest aircraft make we enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by babz11(m): 9:53am On Dec 06, 2021
See how Emirate Air Hostess dresses Responsibly
If Na Airpeace you go Dan See Half Breast Outside with there Micro skirt
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 06, 2021
You Wellcome Back.
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by kaywhy09(m): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2021
They are welcome.

Check signature, Get classic, unique designs for your business and brand.

Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by dosage150(m): 10:04am On Dec 06, 2021
nedekid:

To "wash" the plane naa.
When you buy new moto, your paddies no de tell you to wash am? cheesy

cheesy grin grin For my side we wash new cars by giving guys drinks in celebration, I believe you this will have a significance
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by TMKsouth: 10:06am On Dec 06, 2021
That's one tiny cake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by Trustedpronet: 10:06am On Dec 06, 2021
Bvmsson:
Biko I need a boyfriend..... I'm really in need of one.

Wait until after January

1 Like

Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by Bouncing2(m): 10:08am On Dec 06, 2021
Good one.
What about Quatar airways and Etihads?

1 Like

Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by nedekid: 10:11am On Dec 06, 2021
dosage150:

cheesy grin grin For my side we wash new cars by giving guys drinks in celebration, I believe you this will have a significance
Yes naa, I meant same thing, you wash for your paddies by buying them drinks, some will pop champaign and spray on the moto. When they win F1 granprix the pop champaign and spray all over themselves.
All na wash. Ie welcoming, celebration etc grin

1 Like

Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by madridguy(m): 10:11am On Dec 06, 2021
A water cannon salute is a mark of respect
In addition to a captain retiring, a salute might mark an aircraft's retirement, the arrival of a new aircraft, the arrival of a new airline into an airport, or the last flight out of an airport by a particular airline.

dosage150:

1 Like

Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 06, 2021
Mightymanna:
Slay queens Dubai trip will resume
The favour part got me,
They are always in need of small favour
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by Guyman02: 10:12am On Dec 06, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
Why do Old people in Nigeria have Inferiority complex

Why is this generation of old people in Nigeria have the most analogue backwards way of thinking.

Emirates finished and embarrassed Nigeria mercilessly with harsh policies during covid era

Now they come back after all they did

And you're here cutting Cake to welcome them after all they did to you.

See them on kaftan dress and cap with hijab and their beggarly attitude, an Igbo, Bini, Uhrobo or Ibibio person won't cut that cake after the humiliation and racism Emirates did to Nigeria.
Buhari will soon collect loan from them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by Profilemate: 10:15am On Dec 06, 2021
They owned Nigeria , what do you expect ?
JackDaAlienz:

Why is this generation of old people in Nigeria have the most analogue backwards way of thinking.

Emirates finished and embarrassed Nigeria mercilessly with harsh policies during covid era

Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by Timmybr: 10:22am On Dec 06, 2021
Ask me for a year Dubai visa.
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by Kingfragz: 10:23am On Dec 06, 2021
They have water to welcome aeroplane ,but they don't have to quench fire....I hail
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by eejo(m): 10:26am On Dec 06, 2021
Arabic words after Captain statement during flight on Emirates is my favourite moment when flying with them.
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by BafanaBafana: 10:37am On Dec 06, 2021
Bvmsson:
Boyfriend or money? Which do you need
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by profmallor: 10:37am On Dec 06, 2021
Now the Politicians, their wives and girlfriends can resume their spending spree especially with Christmas at hand. See the joy in their faces with resumed flights to dubai.
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by moneyissweet(m): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2021
GoldenSpec:
That's me in the middle cheesy

Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by NybenSBF101(m): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2021
Bvmsson:

Must you reveal that you are a gay
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by nwajesus12(m): 10:47am On Dec 06, 2021
dosage150:
to cool down the engines

2 Likes

Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by jaxxy(m): 10:55am On Dec 06, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

We do dumb things and then glorify it.

1 Like

Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by iReddington: 11:01am On Dec 06, 2021
dosage150:
Can't you use the internet or perhaps your common sense to figure that out, why must everything be spoon fed to you...what kind of lazy generation of Nigerian youths is this?

7 Likes

Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by JaskanFactor: 11:01am On Dec 06, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Its colonial rulership, we have to see and treat our colonial rulers and all the minions as gods, so that when they slap us we say thank you sir.
the older generation of Africans understand and accept this slavery more than the youth.
If you should travel to Europe to work or school, you will have to put up with this everywhere, from school, job to your landlord , and if you mad enough to marry oyinbo , then you also have to deal with it inside your family and house.

The reason they call us black people, which means bad people in psychology, is so that they can treat us like shit.
Can you spell blackmail and what is blackmale

how many bad words in English start with black, they wear white to wedding black to funeral , and call you black people, which again means bad people.

So that should you travel to Europe , best beware that just like the old men you mention, some of the biggest racists in europe that will treat you like shit for oyinbo are fellow Africans, who like to kiss the ass of thier colonial masters.

Its never gona stop whilst they call you bad people, and they white, which means good people.
Cause bad people always need to be punished and treated like shit.

1 Like

Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 06, 2021
tyup:
How old were you when you discovered there's no different in the size of a Plane'ss tyre from trailers'??
Aswae. Na recently I know. I always thought they are like wheel Barrow tire

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA / Drunk Driver Urinates On Himself, Dozes Off After Car Accident In Lagos. Photos / Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.