Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) (29352 Views)

2 Undergraduates Of Ambrose Alli University Killed In Edo Cult Clash (Photos) / 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad / The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Santifiedboo: 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2021

2 Shares

Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Wayne4uall(m): 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
Lol... Back in d days na phy 101 and chm 101 dey give us problems

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Kriss216: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
FINLAND oti boku.

Degree exam? Na spill-over for all

Wicked lecturer!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Ryda(m): 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nigerian lecturers can hoard grades for no reason.
I understand students are part of the problem but how do we explain mass failure in a class.

Them no buy handout
Them no buy textbooks
Them no sort lecturer
Them no attend lectures

The lecturer is not doing well
The students are not doing well
The Dean, or HOD is also not doing well.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by othermen: 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
In a sane institution, it’s the lecturer that is a failure. A failure at conveying the needed knowledge. The students obviously did very well in their CA and so, are competent.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Deborah98(f): 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
All factors are involved. The student, their lecturer,the school authorities,the government and their parents. But it's predominantly the students and lecturer from what my instinct tells me. This is a no no for me how can a whole class fail a course mehn it's absurd,who's fault and who does that angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Santifiedboo: 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
Deborah98:
All factors are involved. The student, their lecturer,the school authorities,the government and their parents. But it's predominantly the students and lecturer from what my instinct tells me. This is a no no for me how can a whole class fail a course mehn it's absurd,who's fault and who does that angry

that's just for students on extension grin grin grin grin
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Santifiedboo: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
othermen:
In a sane institution, it’s the lecturer that is a failure. A failure at conveying the needed knowledge. The students obviously did very well in their CA and so, are competent.

the funniest thing from what i heard is that the lecturer repeats same question every year, he changes only the figures

1 Like

Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by aderemielijah(m): 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
CA is good. Exam is bad. Who's fault?

3 Likes

Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
NA TO COPY COPY ASSIGNMENT FOR DAY TIME THEM SABI AND FLEX AT NIGHT angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by remi1444: 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Until you see Philosophy elective for law students. grin

1 Like

Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Phfetish(m): 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
Free trip to France. grin grin
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by femi4: 6:34am On Dec 07, 2021
The lecturer failed to impact his students

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by LongEraser: 7:40am On Dec 07, 2021
Trust our skewed educational system, other lecturers, even the school management must have called the damn lecturer to congratulate him/her for this enviable "feat" by now. It's all to the glory of the department and the school! bleeped up system.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Samuel1402(m): 8:41am On Dec 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by uncleck: 8:41am On Dec 07, 2021
This same Economics. In my undergraduate days in one of the institutions in the east, I was helping a lecturer arrange some files in the shelf when I stumbled on a result sheet where all the final year economics students had F. And I've come to realize that economics students are the highest sorters in every school in Nigeria cool. Why?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Lalami3232(m): 8:41am On Dec 07, 2021
How many students get time to read nowadays? Majority of students nowadays are into cooperate hoelosho work or yahoo. Dem believe say school na scam, hence dey fit use money take pass. 95% of today's students dey spend more time on social media than books. They know the latest online gist but not the latest invention. The few wey ready to study hard are been frustrated by some of our evil lecturers. See eeh, this na why majority of our students dey come out as the best abroad. No be jax or juju but the fact say dem get better learning environment and lecturers wey get sense. In my 100L, we dey offer 13courses, and of which chemistry 101 dey inside. Wetin me wey dey study computer engineering need chemistry for? Inasmuch as I blame the students, I still blame our educational sector.
God willing, I go get a school wey go dey teach children programming from age 5 upward. Imagine say a child learn he course of study from 5-20yrs, he go become guru na.
Anyways, who fit leave this con3 should gladly do it because this place no dey get better anytime soon.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "the day wey I go mistakenly born girl pikin eeh, I go ******"

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by 00tip: 8:41am On Dec 07, 2021
cheesy
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by obicoolnino: 8:41am On Dec 07, 2021
Q
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by inoki247: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2021
lol why there result for Economy no go poor...

is Nigeria Economy not poor right now infact our economy is in chaos....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by tutudesz: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2021
undecided
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Shetemi12(m): 8:42am On Dec 07, 2021
The failure of students is the failure of the lecturer.. he should be sacked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Chummynoni(m): 8:42am On Dec 07, 2021
Why would economics be under faculty of social science? Everything is wrong about this school/result.
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by tillaman(m): 8:42am On Dec 07, 2021
All I see is a failed lecturer, Naija students for uptown dey do well, even the ones that lecturers in Naija varsity declared dumb are geniuses in Uptown

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by PrimeWatermark: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2021
Olodo ni OP. This result is for Guidance and Counselling Department (GAC) and they're all extra year students if you check their Matric. Numbers very well. They failed this particular course (ECO 402) cos they were not prepared.

It was obvious the Lecturer dashed them marks in the CA, at least to increase their chances of passing. Most extra year students don't have time to attend lectures.

Lecturers are bad, but let's be telling ourselves the truth sometimes.

9 Likes

Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Osiris12: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2021
The economic situation of the country is poor

I don’t expect much from its economics students and lecturers

They should be poor as well
Nonsense and ingredient
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by stanisbaratheon: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2021
Terrible

And such lecturer would say he taught that course very well??
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by 900warriorz: 8:43am On Dec 07, 2021
As an Economist, I can relate...that's the most difficult course in the commercial field at the same time, a very fun course cool

2 Likes

Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by donproject2(m): 8:44am On Dec 07, 2021
H
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by senteugene: 8:44am On Dec 07, 2021
Nigerian lecturers always believing they are the owner of destiny.. Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oou Post Ume/de Is Out. Details Here. / When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School / NUC Uncovers 100 Fake Professors In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.