Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) (29345 Views)

30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad / The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 8:44am On Dec 07, 2021
sad
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by osholanda: 8:44am On Dec 07, 2021
This is serious
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by opera1(m): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2021
How can someone score 04 in an exam
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Vipro(m): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2021
Please is business education a good course for one to study?
Any similarities with business administration?
Does studying the course make one restricted only to education sector?
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2021
femi4:
The lecturer failed to impact his students

Seeing this kind comment, we that's in NOUN dey try sha. grin
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by vopoke: 8:47am On Dec 07, 2021
Too bad
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Risingblue008(m): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2021
My department that year
angry
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2021
Ryda:
Nigerian lecturers can hoard grades for no reason.
I understand students are part of the problem but how do we explain mass failure in a class.

Them no buy handout
Them no buy textbooks
Them no sort lecturer
Them no attend lectures

The lecturer is not doing well
The students are not doing well
The Dean, or HOD is also not doing well.
The lecturer shud give reasons for their failure and shud tell why salary shud not be stopped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by gurunlocker: 8:49am On Dec 07, 2021
The lecturer failed, not the students
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by dallyemmy: 8:49am On Dec 07, 2021
THIS MEANS THE LECTURER DID NOT IMPACT KNOWLEDGE. IT WOULD BE BETTER IF HE RESIGNS AS A LECTURER OR GIVEN A COURSE TO HANDLE...SINCE HE IS NOT A GOOD LECTURER OF ECONOMICS, LACKS CAPACITY TO LECTURE AND COULD NOT PASS HIS KNOWLEDGE ACROSS TO HIS STUDENTS.

HOW CAN NIGERIA ECONOMY IMPROVE? NO WONDER THE NATION'S ECONOMY KEEPS GOING DOWN!

WHAT WOULD BE THE IMPACT OF THESE F(S) ON NIGERIAN ECONOMY? LATER THESE WOULD BECOME MINISTERS AND COMMISSIONERS IN CHARGE OF ECOMONIC DECISIONS IN THE COUNTRY!

NUC NEEDS TO INVITE THE VC AND THE LECTURER FOR QUESTIONING.

I THINK THE LECTURER AND THE UNIVERISITY FAILED AS WELL...
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Gkemz: 8:50am On Dec 07, 2021
That school is one hell of a school. Nothing can be seen as more wicked than failing final students randomly. Lecturers na akpo. I can't wait to see my girl graduate out of that school...
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Harmony92(f): 8:55am On Dec 07, 2021
Mr Okosodo department cheesy it is well ooo
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by winner37(m): 8:55am On Dec 07, 2021
A student will try his or her best but all those God forsaken lecturer will refused to score them because they haven't settled him ...
School of nowadays is a mess ..
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by zebra(m): 8:56am On Dec 07, 2021
Chummynoni:
Why would economics be under faculty of social science? Everything is wrong about this school/result.
That is where it ought to be. Many schools have it under social sciences.

1 Like

Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by toffyz(m): 8:59am On Dec 07, 2021
Lol
Something was definitely wrong with the exam
Because, all passed the CA but majority failed the exam woefully.
The Lecturer should be queried!

1 Like

Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by aryzgreat: 9:01am On Dec 07, 2021
This result reminds me of our second year Engineering thermodynamics result that year at Unizik.

F and E were doing competition that when I saw my grade, I started weeping that I have eventually gotten the dreaded carry over I swore not to have, not knowing it was an E. Was Mourning when a friend came to congratulate me for being among those that scaled through, I had to rush back to re-check the grade and began praise and worship.

Unizik wilderness those days na for the lion hearted.
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by AJohnnasa(m): 9:01am On Dec 07, 2021
It beats me how a student who scored above 20% in CA could score less in an exam of 70% or so. These lecturers get joy at all?
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by SommyGudman(m): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2021
It's all lecturer's fault
They will force you to buy their good for nothing textbook, force to buy their past question papers,
Force you to do their assignment with money,
And force you to sort them or they will fail you.
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Donchieli: 9:09am On Dec 07, 2021
Op abeg change the subject

The poor results of GAC students in economics department

No b economics students results b dat
Na GAC students elective result

Bt men see spill

Las las them go wave them go service

Santifiedboo:
Saw this on twitter
https://twitter.com/SAntIFied__/status/1467818379616653314?s=20
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Sabiman(m): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2021
Should GAC students be offering Advanced Macroeconomics in the first place? Wetin them want use the course do?

Nigerian Universities go just pack irrelevant courses full your head.

Nonsense and Omicron cry cry
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Joshuajay4: 9:11am On Dec 07, 2021
whoever took this course does not deserve to be a lecturer.
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by LaSenior: 9:15am On Dec 07, 2021
Naso I run commot hands for Econs matter

Those ecos courses are real Wizards
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2021
othermen:
In a sane institution, it’s the lecturer that is a failure. A failure at conveying the needed knowledge. The students obviously did very well in their CA and so, are competent.

Honestly. Whenever there is mass failure in one course, it is an indication that the lecturer has a poor pedagogical ability. Sadly though, a lot of Nigerian institutions praise such lecturers instead of doing the opposite...
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Zetty177x: 9:19am On Dec 07, 2021
Ryda:
Nigerian lecturers can hoard grades for no reason.
I understand students are part of the problem but how do we explain mass failure in a class.

Them no buy handout
Them no buy textbooks
Them no sort lecturer
Them no attend lectures

The lecturer is not doing well
The students are not doing well
The Dean, or HOD is also not doing well.

You forgot to State the first point. It means

Them no read!

1 Like

Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 07, 2021
Vipro:
Please is business education a good course for one to study?
Any similarities with business administration?
Does studying the course make one restricted only to education sector?

Business education is a good course, you won't be restricted to the educational sector if you do an MBA upon graduation, but you are basically trained to be an educator/teacher in the field of business studies so that's the default orientation...

1 Like

Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by slowice(m): 9:22am On Dec 07, 2021
othermen:
In a sane institution, it’s the lecturer that is a failure. A failure at conveying the needed knowledge. The students obviously did very well in their CA and so, are competent.

In Nigeria lecturers take pride in mass failure as it make them feel tough. They don't really care about Impacting knowledge and don't care about the outcome of their carelessness.
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by BIGBANGTHEORY: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2021
The lecturer himself is a failure.
He failed to impact knowledge for a whole semester and the school is taking this lightly.
His primary job is to impact knowledge which he failed Wonderfully and school management should relief him of the job immediately before pilling up spill over students for no reason.
I advocate he should be converted to non teaching staff
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Josazeks(m): 9:26am On Dec 07, 2021
Please, I hope the person that made this post got the correct information about AAU, ECONOMICS Department,Ekpoma
Firstly: the Matric Numbers do don't reflect the School; the prefix:FED, Should depict Federal.
Secondly: GAC does not represent faculty of Social Sciences.
Thirdly: ECO prefix is not reflected too.
In conclusion, the matric Number of that Department goes thus: AAU/FASS/ECO/year of admission/1234
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by uuzba(m): 9:30am On Dec 07, 2021
Wayne4uall:
Lol... Back in d days na phy 101 and chm 101 dey give us problems
Today's students have little reason to concentrate on any of their studies.
They were taught by bad teachers, went to bad schools, use bad roads, live in bad houses, no industries are waiting for any of them, they are shot at by Nigerian police itself, kidnapped by 419 people, swindled by bank charges from all the banks, NEPA fire their head with darkness 25 hrs a day, No money for Christmas, new year, fear to travel anywhere because of UGM, and Bokoharram. No respect from European or foreign nations.

It's not a big surprise that majority will just crash out of school.

One just has to remain tight with God and carry your heavy cross to achieve anything meaningful in this country.
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by treatise: 9:31am On Dec 07, 2021
the matric is suspicious
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by juman(m): 9:37am On Dec 07, 2021
The lecturer is bad and be sacked.
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Komu1048(m): 9:38am On Dec 07, 2021
Santifiedboo:
Saw this on twitter
https://twitter.com/SAntIFied__/status/1467818379616653314?s=20

Mogbe! Knowing that they will still handle our economy. I pity this kontri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US / When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School / Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.