Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,596 members, 7,851,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Uche Secondus’s Suspension Suit Stalled At Supreme Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Secondus’s Suspension Suit Stalled At Supreme Court (12241 Views)

Rivers Court Upholds Secondus' Suspension As PDP Chairman / PDP Crisis Takes New Twist With Secondus Suspension / Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Secondus’s Suspension Suit Stalled At Supreme Court by Golan007: 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
Malory:
Secondus should quit already. He is not bigger than the PDP. I'm beginning to suspect that he might be an APC mole

Whenever something breaks in PDP it is APC's fault.
Re: Uche Secondus’s Suspension Suit Stalled At Supreme Court by Jostoman: 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
Crusadee:
You no go fit fight the great emperor wike
why did you attach this picture grin grin
Re: Uche Secondus’s Suspension Suit Stalled At Supreme Court by Jostoman: 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
Chibudollar:
Ok what do we do with this useless piece of information
it will be useless to you when it is not your blood sucking party called APC.
Re: Uche Secondus’s Suspension Suit Stalled At Supreme Court by Chibudollar: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jostoman:
it will be useless to you when it is not your blood sucking party called APC.
you think I give a fuk about Apc or pdp? Lmaooooo
Re: Uche Secondus’s Suspension Suit Stalled At Supreme Court by Tribu(m): 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
elmessiahs:
Just go and lick your wound... It's the culture of PDP and APC to disgrace national chairmen out of office

Kukuma say it's the culture of Nigeria politicians
Re: Uche Secondus’s Suspension Suit Stalled At Supreme Court by Crusadee: 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jostoman:
why did you attach this picture grin grin
them be the same na, u think say wike no dey take kickback? Na him cup never full coz he's smatter than ganduje, he's using proxies.
Re: Uche Secondus’s Suspension Suit Stalled At Supreme Court by ogmask: 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
This case met not see the light of day however, if the case turns out in his favour PDP is finished.
Re: Uche Secondus’s Suspension Suit Stalled At Supreme Court by Malory: 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
Golan007:

Whenever something breaks in PDP it is APC's fault.
Incoherent gibberish
Re: Uche Secondus’s Suspension Suit Stalled At Supreme Court by Malory: 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Freedom34:
Taaa dia!
We believe in second-us!
Lefam like that!
cool

First-us keyamo right now:
APC apologist
Re: Uche Secondus’s Suspension Suit Stalled At Supreme Court by Lampass(m): 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
Freedom34:
Taaa dia!
We believe in second-us!
Lefam like that!
cool

First-us keyamo right now:
LMAO���� una nogo ki person aswear
Re: Uche Secondus’s Suspension Suit Stalled At Supreme Court by Alabicarolina: 9:01am On Dec 07, 2021
A WORD FROM KATE VICTORY'S MOM

PLS PARENTS OR PARENTS TO BE DON'T SKIP THIS PRAYERS FOR MY SON PLS YOUR PRAYERS IS WHAT WE NEED BECAUSE IT WILL GO A LONG WAY IN SAVING MY SONS LIFE.
I am writing this in tears, and i request only 1 second of your precious time to pray for my son ( Alabi Victory ) and also help him financially please.
Victory my son is a 7 year old baby and he has congestive heart failure, it started when he was 2-4 months he had fever and shortened of breathe, he can't breathe and if he wants to breathe is always very fast as if he is going to give up.
Victory has been on drip and oxygen for the past 2 months now, it has not been easy buying oxygen because he can't breathe without the help of oxygen and the doctor said a corrective heart surgery have to be done and it will cost #950,000 and before God and man my husband and i doesn't have such money to pay for the surgery. He is always on oxygen for now because that is the only option left and we have been in the hospital for 2 months now.
Please help my son the cost of oxygen in this hospital is #6,000 even if it is a 24 hours you can help pls do because my son is at the point of death without oxygen. We have spent all we have even to eat is problem.
If God touches your heart and you want to help my son either through prayers or financially please donate anything to my bank account below and God almighty will reward you mightily. Amen

Account name: Alabi Kate
Account no: 1493007806.
Bank name: Access bank.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amosun’s Ally, Babatunde Onakoya 5000 Others Dump APC For PDP In Ogun / Check Out The Amount Collected By YOUR STATE From Sure-p Funds / MASSOB Demonstration: 10 Killed, 5 Injured, 4 Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.