Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Very True. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Very True. (632 Views)

This Is Very True / It Is Indeed Very True Ooh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very True. by alanto: 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nwazuruike is a comrade

Re: Very True. by Gentlerespect76: 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
I have not seen a mind as pigmied as yours; stop what you are doing, whatever tribe you are from, the Igbo tribe is ahead of yours with at least a hundred years.

Stop with this foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Very True. by alanto: 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
I have not seen a mind as pigmied as yours; stop what you are doing, whatever tribe you are from, the Igbo tribe is ahead of yours with at least a hundred years.

Preach that to your kinsmen to stop creating thread to attack others. Or are you blind to their threads? You can’t preach the same to the Kanu followers that are so full of hate? It’s funny how y’all always look the other way when you are not at the receiving end. I shame for you honestly.
I don’t want to create a thread to attack anybody but y’all need to understand you don’t have monopoly of madness.
If you can’t educate your own how do you educate me? Bloody hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Very True. by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
alanto:

Preach that to your kinsmen to stop creating thread to attack others. Or are you blind to their threads? You can’t preach the same to the Kanu followers that are so full of hate? It’s funny how y’all always look the other way when you are not at the receiving end. I shame for you honestly.
I don’t want to create a thread to attack anybody but y’all need to understand you don’t have monopoly of madness.
If you can’t educate your own how do you educate me? Bloody hypocrite.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

useless thread

3 Likes

Re: Very True. by alanto: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

When the hate don de affect the ordinary Igbo you will distance yourself from IPOB in the mean time enjoy the hate man.
Re: Very True. by alanto: 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

useless thread
Who are you to judge which thread is good or bad? Oh you enjoy the Tinubu threads. You enjoy the Yoruba bashing but you don’t want the same ?
Re: Very True. by Gentlerespect76: 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
alanto:

When the hate don de affect the ordinary Igbo you will distance yourself from IPOB in the mean time enjoy the hate man.

What can the hate of man do? The Igbo aren't really bothered because the hate has not stopped you from patronizing them in the market. Just find something else to do bro, leave the Igbo alone.

There is this saying of the Igbo "o chu nwaokuko nwe ada, nwaokuko nwe nwe nwe oso". Loosely translated " He that pursues the innocent chick falls incessantly, while the chick flees gleefully". A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Very True. by alanto: 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

What can the hate of man do? The Igbo aren't really bothered because the hate has not stopped you from patronizing them in the market. Just find something else to do bro, leave the Igbo alone.

There is this saying of the Igbo "o chu nwaokuko nwe ada, nwaokuko nwe nwe nwe oso". Loosely translated " He that pursues the innocent chick falls incessantly, while the chick flees gleefully". A word is enough for the wise.
The patronage is because the people outside social media don’t know about your toxic thoughts towards them. Don’t worry very soon they will know and you will eat everything by yourself.
Re: Very True. by VOICEofORIENTAL: 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
alanto:
Nwazuruike is a comrade
STOP SPREADING HATE & LIES.it takes us to nowhere

1 Like

Re: Very True. by alanto: 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
VOICEofORIENTAL:
STOP SPREADING HATE & LIES.it takes us to nowhere
I respect you after reading your posts. I have met one Igbo person with sense. Because of you I will stop attacking them but I will cc you when they attack me or anyone else.
It is people like you that should represent the Igbo in dialogues not these yeye iPob members
Re: Very True. by Danzysb(m): 10:24am On Dec 07, 2021
How will this thread move anyone forward?
Quit now.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Suspended Visit To Ebonyi State As IPOB Threatens Sit At Home - Gov. Dave / Insecurity: Hamza Al-mustapha Exposes Those Supplying Weapons, Hard Drugs To Ban / Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.