Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His (23311 Views)

Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Jenniferchuma10: 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
A man who stumbled on a chat which exposed his wife’s infidelity and how his beloved daughter belonged to another man has been left devastated.

The unidentified man who shared his predicament anonymously on social media, said he was on his wife’s phone trying to make a call when a chat notification that had a suspicious message popped up.

Out of curiosity, he decided to open the chat only to receive the shock of his life.

The message turned out to be from his wife’s lover, who he later realized was the biological father of his supposed daughter.

Read his full story below,

I picked my wife’s phone to make a call. I had a low battery. There was an unread message from a guy. My wife had saved his name with a lady’s name. I wasn’t going to open it but because of the nature of the message, I had to read their conversations. The unread message on her screen was I will do anything for you sweetie.
know a woman can send that message but my instincts were telling me to confirm the gender from their chat. They had a long history chat. And calls. I discovered something that shocked me.
It was from their interactions last year, when my daughter was born. When my wife was in the labor ward, I was leading a presentation for our company.

In fact, when my wife forwarded the picture of my daughter to me on whatsapp, I was about to give a speech at the meeting. I was so excited, I had to announce to everyone I had a daughter. I used FORWARDED because she originally had uploaded the picture to this man and captioned it, (Our baby girl). I took my phone to scroll to see the time she forwarded the same picture to me after sending it to him. 45 minutes. I was an afterthought. My daughter’s middle name is a name he suggested in their chat”.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/man-narrates-how-he-found-out-daughter-was-not-his/
I

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Ebubechuwku(m): 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
There is nothing, be it good or bad that can be hidden for long under under the sun. No that and know peace... once nigeria get that into their thick skull, some evil things will be left undone...

Say NO to any kind of fraud, be it paternity , maternity or monetary fraud...

And do to others what you will want them to do to you...

And always remember everyone is a suspect, they are only calm and nice looking and loyal because they have nothing, once they get hold of that power, the beast in them will come out...

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Cyphar(m): 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
grin
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by chinchonglee(m): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
Dnt ever ever ever trust a woman.

Women will use the trust you have for them against you.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by younglleo: 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
I pity men dat trust women in dis part of the world!
Na dem rubbish go dey happen to pass!

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
Future is what again?
That gender created to betray male folks.
Once again, this bish ain't loyal.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
If your lady no dey squirt for you she is not into you.Dont be deceived by her moaning by calling you'baby harder'Make she squirt.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
Where the woman dey when God dey share heart??
She's so fúcking heartless. sad

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by MufasaLion: 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
So terrible, but not surprising. Some men still don't wanna learn. I'm glad he was lucky!

Imagine living under the same roof with a woman that brought in an illegitimate child. If I were the man, divorce would be the best and only solution. And no, I still won't forgive her, no matter the pleading and even after the divorce. Whatever happens to the child after then is none of my concern.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by MufasaLion: 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
chinchonglee:

Men use it against women, too. It's human nature. Irrespective of the gender, one gotta wise up!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by helinues: 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
Well, as long as he is not a tree, he should do the justification
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by helinues: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
chinchonglee:

It's vice versa

6 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Femi8586(m): 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Simps will say it's not her fault. Or maybe he was not caring enough, that was why she cheated..

If only you could see the dirty things your girlfriend and wife do without your knowledge, you will know it is only God and maybe your parents that truly love you.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by DSC7: 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Some women get mind sha kiss kiss

Say no to paternity fraud.....

May God help men out there.....

This future have being wrecking men since time immemorial embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by jaszplus12(m): 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
Sometimes, men push women to marry them by being tooooooo persuasive, sending relatives to beg women to marry them and especially when a woman tells you she has a serious relationship yet you compel, coerce and connive to convince her. The results are mostly what brings this kinda situation.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Nicepoker(m): 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
Her type full nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mr man, just train her till she's 18, then fvck the hell outta her, get her pregnant and marry her.

That's the only way to get back to your wife.

13 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Chiver(m): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
RoyalBoutique:
Mr man, just train her toll she's 18, then fvck the hell outta her, get her pregnant and marry her.

That's the only way to get back to your wife.

if this is what u think is the only way to get back at her, then am sorry to say but your mind's messed up undecided

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Robisky001(m): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
How far about the hospital in Lekki phase1 that carry out discounted DNA offers? They never call results?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Guyman02: 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
All this kind story don too plenty for here
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Sonnobax15(m): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
lipsrsealed
Wahala for any guyman wey so much trust him woman to the extent of saying he can die for her.. Because las las you must surely die for her from the very moment when you go confirm say no be you be the real father of the children wey dey call You daddy undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by RoyalBoutique(m): 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
Chiver:

if this is what u think is the only way to get back at her, then am sorry to say but your mind's messed up undecided

You're just knowing?

You never see anything
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by samology2000: 2:54am On Dec 07, 2021
Most men struggling to please women and in the process end up killing themselves for nothing..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by femi4: 6:29am On Dec 07, 2021
Fear womb man
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by tydi(m): 7:05am On Dec 07, 2021
Me marry.. lol.: that should be added to joke of the century..

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by verybadmouth(m): 8:15am On Dec 07, 2021
DNA should be made compulsory before birth certificate is awarded to any child.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:16am On Dec 07, 2021
Women has turned marriage into goko cleanser the taste is always awful

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by freshkpomo(m): 8:16am On Dec 07, 2021

Why marry someone you will end up cheating on?

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by alfred007(m): 8:16am On Dec 07, 2021
Man is dull.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by EngrEgghead: 8:16am On Dec 07, 2021
This is just a sad story. Be the real man at this trying moments. Call your so-called wife and the "daughter", including your relations regarding this matter. Let them know what you have found out. And after that, jejely walk out of the marriage. For your instincts to tell you to read the messages on her phone, know that it's God's ordained plan to save you from an impeding danger.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Should You Build Your First House (city Or Village)? / Will I Regret Not Having Children / Baby Sleep Myths Every Parent Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.