Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His (23345 Views)

Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Kriely(m): 8:16am On Dec 07, 2021
Women will never stop!
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by remiun(m): 8:17am On Dec 07, 2021
this can be really heartbreaking

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Chummynoni(m): 8:20am On Dec 07, 2021
Case
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by sylve11: 8:21am On Dec 07, 2021
Ebubechuwku:
There is nothing, be it good or bad that can be hidden for long under under the sun. No that and know peace... once nigeria get that into their thick skull, some evil things will be left undone...

Say NO to any kind of fraud, be it paternity , maternity or monetary fraud...

And do to others what you will want them to do to you...

And always remember everyone is a suspect, they are only calm and nice looking and loyal because they have nothing, once they get hold of that power, the beast in them will come out...

Valid! cool
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by sylve11: 8:22am On Dec 07, 2021
Joysticks:
If your lady no dey squirt for you she is not into you.Dont be deceived by her moaning by calling you'baby harder'Make she squirt.

Hmmm shocked cool
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by nedekid: 8:26am On Dec 07, 2021
Femi8586:
Simps will say it's not her fault. Or maybe he was not caring enough, that was why she cheated..

If only you could see the dirty things your girlfriend and wife do without your knowledge, you will know it is only God and maybe your parents that truly love you.
Oga, 99% of women are into one shit or the other. It's either they have done, the are doing or they will do at one stage in life.
See just the way you look at women as a man, na so them de look man as woman.
It men were to find out what their wifes do behind their backs, na heart attack streight.
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Phrankin(m): 8:30am On Dec 07, 2021
Important question: did you finally make the call you wanted to make with her phone?

All these fake stories no dey tire una? Nawaa!

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by rollywise(m): 8:32am On Dec 07, 2021
Well for me I'll first of all arrest her for fraud, defamation of character, I'm still thinking. It will Sha get to 11 count charge. She must refund all the money I spent on that child since day one. She'll return all the money I spent on her wedding. She'll leave my house with only the exact things she bought with her money. After I get justice it is bye bye to marriage and hello to baby mamas. That one sure pass. No strings attached

10 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by chronique(m): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2021
Boy o boy. It is well.
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by vopoke: 8:47am On Dec 07, 2021
Paternity fraud
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Chibuzor93: 8:49am On Dec 07, 2021
[quote author=tydi post=108280809]Me marry.. lol.: that should be added to joke of the century.. [/quote
This one nah wahala ooh...
Me seff I weak for the level ,wetin man dey see no gree am keep woman for house.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:55am On Dec 07, 2021
Fake paternity from Women should be made a Criminal offence and the punishment should be Death by Hanging..

5 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Tonnyray: 8:58am On Dec 07, 2021
Phrankin:
Important question: did you finally make the call you wanted to make with her phone?
All these fake stories no dey tire una? Nawaa!
Unfortunately they are the ones that make front page.

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Bennysam: 8:59am On Dec 07, 2021
Where is that useless girls
Futrueisfemale
Etc.....

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by dogooder: 8:59am On Dec 07, 2021
RoyalBoutique:
Mr man, just train her toll she's 18, then fvck the hell outta her, get her pregnant and marry her.

That's the only way to get back to your wife.
Is it the girl's fault?
You are more heartless than that woman.
Infact, from the kinda woman the man married, he is not likely to be alive to see the girl's 18 years birthday.
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 07, 2021
tydi:
Me marry.. lol.: that should be added to joke of the century..

Who wan marry you grin cheesy?
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by goodlife4every1(m): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2021
Joysticks:
If your lady no dey squirt for you she is not into you.Dont be deceived by her moaning by calling you'baby harder'Make she squirt.
I had one that do squirts and wet my bed and still cum add am... She still cheated!
Person wey be cheat na cheat no matter how good the sex...

Some women no dey enjoy good sex from their man but they are still loyal and faithful...

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Skmoda360(m): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2021
Femi8586:
Simps will say it's not her fault. Or maybe he was not caring enough, that was why she cheated..

If only you could see the dirty things your girlfriend and wife do without your knowledge, you will know it is only God and maybe your parents that truly love you.
The bolded is true......
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by tunize(m): 9:17am On Dec 07, 2021
Beebah2000:
Where the woman dey when God dey share heart??
She's so fúcking heartless. sad
E shock you?
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by danowena: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2021
RoyalBoutique:
Mr man, just train her toll she's 18, then fvck the hell outta her, get her pregnant and marry her.

That's the only way to get back to your wife.
grin
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Paperbag(m): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2021
MufasaLion:
So terrible, but not surprising. Some men still don't wanna learn. I'm glad he was lucky!

Imagine living under the same roof with a woman that brought in an illegitimate child. If I were the man, divorce would be the best and only solution. And no, I still won't forgive her, no matter the pleading and even after the divorce. Whatever happens to the child after then is none of my concern.

Sometimes i feel its the men that forcefully drag the lady out of her former relationship using money and the rest that suffer this thing the most ...from lot of ladies that have confided in me its same story how they don't connect with their husband as they had no choice than to marry for better lyf they offered .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Gkemz: 9:27am On Dec 07, 2021
Send the promiscuous love vendor packing out of your house and delete every memory of her before she plans your exit with her boyfriend.

Move on with your life brother. Next time before you marry do a thorough background check. If she's extremely beautiful and sexy, increase the check, make it more thorough.
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Slimsaj: 9:32am On Dec 07, 2021
Robisky001:
How far about the hospital in Lekki phase1 that carry out discounted DNA offers? They never call results?

Omo dem threaten the guy life make him no open am. We no hear about the thing again o.
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by EvangelistChuks(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2021
Thats why it's good to be born again and God helping you marry a true child of God. It only takes the fear of God for one to abhor immorality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by tydi(m): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2021
Ninisun:

I will keep marrying myself for now . While am 40 :50 years of age I look for a little girl so he birth me more kids , then you delve into menopause in depression.. you guys are the losers dear ! Loser!!!

grin
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by BABANGBALI: 10:24am On Dec 07, 2021
Mynd44 na wetin dey happen now?
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by BABANGBALI: 10:25am On Dec 07, 2021
Ninisun:

the wey I dey look your face, you can’t be faithful to a man
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2021
tydi:

I will keep marrying myself for now . While am 40 :50 years of age I look for a little girl so he birth me more kids , then you delve into menopause in depression.. you guys are the losers dear ! Loser!!!

grin

Dey there, you think I'm your age mate? I be mama boys that can mess you up anyday!!
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Calicoe: 11:34am On Dec 07, 2021
Joysticks:

Dis one na real ashawo man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother / Battle For Child Custody For A Deceased Friend / NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.