Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Nice Jokes: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nice Jokes: (578 Views)

Nice Jokes. To Be Always Updated 13+ / Spanking And Very Nice Jokes / Nice Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nice Jokes: by Presniper: 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2011
A wealthy man was driving on the street leisurely when suddenly a small boy ran towards him on the road.
Before he could apply the break, he had hit the boy dead.
As he alighted from his car dejectedly to rush the boy to the hospital, a man from a part of the country came
out of the blues and asked, “Where you dey take the boy go?”
“To the hospital and then to report at the Police station”, the rich man replied.
The man said, “Na me be the boy’s father. I no want any police wahala. All I need is settlement.”
After taking a glance at the man, the rich man went back to his car and gave the man new wads of N30,000.00
As he turned to leave, the rich man was jolted when he was asked, “Nna, which time una go pass this road ago
so that I go bring another child make una jam am and pay? I have them plenty.”

(1) (Reply)

New Scientific Element / Have U Every Heard Of Cat-style? / Lie Detector.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.