Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

They Embarass Him For Driving The Lamborghini Because His Black - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Embarass Him For Driving The Lamborghini Because His Black (2854 Views)

Court Fines Rufai Oseni ₦70,000 For Driving On BRT Lane. / Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover / Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Embarass Him For Driving The Lamborghini Because His Black by Newsnow119: 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
They embarass him for driving the Lamborghini because his Black

A young man was embarass because him is driving a Lamborghini

They embarass him for driving the lambo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9LVnYbHUEM

Re: They Embarass Him For Driving The Lamborghini Because His Black by meobizy(f): 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
They do the same to our foolish Naija politicians. Lol. Those police no send you if your skin black.

3 Likes

Re: They Embarass Him For Driving The Lamborghini Because His Black by mccloud224(m): 12:05am On Dec 07, 2021
There are 2 sides to a coin...

I am black and I know how loud/obnoxious we tend to get with a little success. We too dey show our sef. Take south Africa for instance...why is it mostly Nigerians that get picked on? Becos dem too dey show. Small Lexus 350 and grass no fit hear word again...Buy iPhone 13 and na run advert for Instagram....travel overseas and na to go Facebook to thank god (like say god dey Facebook).

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Embarass Him For Driving The Lamborghini Because His Black by azpekuliar: 4:38am On Dec 07, 2021
I like how those cops are stealing glances at the car in admiration grin

Must suck to know you’ll never be able to afford one on a cops salary even in three lifetimes. So let’s humiliate him by making him lie on the ground for having the audacity to rub it in our faces by revving his engine cheesy

@OP I think that’s a Ferrari not a Lamborghini.

3 Likes

Re: They Embarass Him For Driving The Lamborghini Because His Black by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 07, 2021
The black dude is a mugu, and his sister even wise pass am. Stop talking and he keep talking like an idiot. He should be asking for his one call. He doesn't need to talk, as it has been covered by the fifth amendment.
Re: They Embarass Him For Driving The Lamborghini Because His Black by femi4: 8:24am On Dec 07, 2021
Even here, you cannot enjoy your luxuries in peace

1 Like

Re: They Embarass Him For Driving The Lamborghini Because His Black by ZendayaColeman(f): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2021
HenryDion:
The black dude is a mugu, and his sister even wise pass am. Stop talking and he keep talking like an idiot. He should be asking for his one call. He doesn't need to talk, as it has been covered by the fifth amendment.

Are you related to detective Mark Fuhrman?

2 Likes

Re: They Embarass Him For Driving The Lamborghini Because His Black by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 07, 2021
ZendayaColeman:

Are you related to detective Mark Fuhrman?

Hahaha... I love the legal system
Re: They Embarass Him For Driving The Lamborghini Because His Black by FuckDModz: 10:04am On Dec 07, 2021
People sef.

I don't think he was arrested for being black. They just don't believe a person looking like him can afford that car doing honest work.

In situations like this, there's no need to become aggressive. Just tell them where you work, or show them your ID and the envious policeman will let you go.

Unlike the bastards in police uniform in Nigeria, there are consequences for publicly killing/humiliating a wrongly profiled individual in the US.
Re: They Embarass Him For Driving The Lamborghini Because His Black by CrownOfClay724: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
FuckDModz:
People sef.

I don't think he was arrested for being black. They just don't believe a person looking like him can afford that car doing honest work.

In situations like this, there's no need to become aggressive. Just tell them where you work, or show them your ID and the envious policeman will let you go.

Unlike the bastards in police uniform in Nigeria, there are consequences for publicly killing/humiliating a wrongly profiled individual in the US.

How does he look?

And how does people who can afford that kind of car look?

1 Like

Re: They Embarass Him For Driving The Lamborghini Because His Black by ArticleBeast: 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
Fake news
Re: They Embarass Him For Driving The Lamborghini Because His Black by caye(m): 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
FuckDModz:
People sef.

Very easy to spot House Niggars...always defending their oppressors.
Idiotic black Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: They Embarass Him For Driving The Lamborghini Because His Black by Idiotmod: 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
femi4:
Even here, you cannot enjoy your luxuries in peace
Why was he revving at the police when alighting
Re: They Embarass Him For Driving The Lamborghini Because His Black by AoifeNightfall: 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
mccloud224:
There are 2 sides to a coin...

I am black and I know how loud/obnoxious we tend to get with a little success. We too dey show our sef. Take south Africa for instance...why is it mostly Nigerians that get picked on? Becos dem too dey show. Small Lexus 350 and grass no fit hear word again...Buy iPhone 13 and na run advert for Instagram....travel overseas and na to go Facebook to thank god (like say god dey Facebook).

STFU!!! angry sad angry

Ignorant comments like this make me seethe.

You think white people don't show off?

I joined a group on Facebook and everyday it's white people showing off their exotic travel destinations.

Rubbing it in our damn faces angry

2 Likes

Re: They Embarass Him For Driving The Lamborghini Because His Black by mccloud224(m): 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

STFU!!! angry sad angry

I joined a group on Facebook and everyday it's white people showing off their exotic travel destinations.

Everyone goes to exotic places... It ain't nuffin nu. How many white kids flaunt their whips,jewellery and cribs on social media in comparison to blacks? Hmm?

Think thrice before telling your dad to stfu.

1 Like

Re: They Embarass Him For Driving The Lamborghini Because His Black by AoifeNightfall: 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
mccloud224:

Everyone goes to exotic places... It ain't nuffin nu. How many white kids flaunt their whips,jewellery and cribs on social media in comparison to blacks? Hmm?

Think thrice before telling your dad to stfu.

Lots of them, especially on tiktok (which you're obviously not on). Many of them were even throwing parties during the lockdown last year.
Re: They Embarass Him For Driving The Lamborghini Because His Black by tiger28: 3:38am On Dec 08, 2021
firstly, this isnt a lambo but an Suv.... he is a lieutenant in the US army, i saw the story a while back.

2 Likes

Re: They Embarass Him For Driving The Lamborghini Because His Black by SALIMAN(m): 6:24am On Dec 08, 2021
The second picture is diffrent from what happened in the first scene
Re: They Embarass Him For Driving The Lamborghini Because His Black by azpekuliar: 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
tiger28:
firstly, this isnt a lambo but an Suv.... he is a lieutenant in the US army, i saw the story a while back.

That’s a different story entirely. I know about it. This is completely different. Watch the video. The thumbnail is wrong.
Re: They Embarass Him For Driving The Lamborghini Because His Black by sharpwriter(m): 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

STFU!!! angry sad angry

Really? Which group is that?

(1) (Reply)

Are Crossbows Illegal In Nigeria / I Want To Become An Arm Robber / Terrifying Photos Reveal In South Africa #xenophobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.