Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,498 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Soldiers Drinking From Stagnant Water, Including A Lady. Photo And Video. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Drinking From Stagnant Water, Including A Lady. Photo And Video. (4465 Views)

Kano Residents Seen Swimming In Stagnant Water After Heavy Downpour (Video) / 'Operation Lafiya Dole' Soldiers Drinking Garri / Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Drinking From Stagnant Water, Including A Lady. Photo And Video. by Viraltrends123: 8:15am On Dec 07, 2021
engrchykae:
IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH THE WEST AFRICA FRONTIER FORCE.
Incase you don't know,these are still the British army Grover Cleveland founded for her Majesty.
When the first graduates took a picture,the banner behind them read this"her majesty's royal army"
That is why they are the only military that fights inward.
All other military fights outward.
We kill for the Belgians in Congo,for the Americans in Liberia,for the french in Mali,for the British in Nigeria.
Useless military that is headed by CIA and MI6 agents.______
Everything you said there is bullshit, I don't want to start analysing your theories one after the other, because I don't have time for stupid people. I will leave you to continue talking about it to people and to your children, till they realize that their dad don't think.
Re: Soldiers Drinking From Stagnant Water, Including A Lady. Photo And Video. by Viraltrends123: 8:19am On Dec 07, 2021
Gadafii:
you are an idiot, so because they go thru the shiit our wicked politicians put them in, that's why they should be terrorizing civilians

For your info, average Nigerians go thru worse situations than them, there are communities that don't have drinking waters, so what's special about these soldiers .

Soldiers of other advanced nations are under more dire situations, they don't go about harrasing people because of that, %80 of nigerias security situations are caused by nigerian security operatives, you can quote me on that

mumu olodo. He said "when they fall", meaning when they die. They are fighting for us, and not getting much. If you don't believe, then something is obviously wrong with your head
Re: Soldiers Drinking From Stagnant Water, Including A Lady. Photo And Video. by stamapro(m): 9:08am On Dec 07, 2021
That's why when their brain becomes stagnant, the attack civilians at will. Drama
Re: Soldiers Drinking From Stagnant Water, Including A Lady. Photo And Video. by Viraltrends123: 9:12am On Dec 07, 2021
stamapro:
That's why when their brain becomes stagnant, the attack civilians at will. Drama
You are playing with curses, and tears of armed forces widows. I will advise you to just avoid saying anything that comes your mind.
Re: Soldiers Drinking From Stagnant Water, Including A Lady. Photo And Video. by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2021
Drama everywhere! cheesy cheesy grin

These ones look like people wey dey drink dirty water bah

If with all the billions spent on their training, this is all they could come up with then I can truly understand why our security is the way it is!

*Spits*
Re: Soldiers Drinking From Stagnant Water, Including A Lady. Photo And Video. by lereinter(m): 10:42am On Dec 07, 2021
Aufbauh:
This is what our men in the army go through to defend us collectively, yet some people find it convenient to ridicule & mock them when they fall.

Think straight na

Who mocks them when they fall, the Squidgamers that put them through it or the innocent people who they harass daily
Re: Soldiers Drinking From Stagnant Water, Including A Lady. Photo And Video. by Afamsi: 10:45am On Dec 07, 2021
Poor mentality, not corruption is Nigeria's biggest problem. Most of our leaders in all sectors need brain transplant
Re: Soldiers Drinking From Stagnant Water, Including A Lady. Photo And Video. by Danjikanbauchi: 11:50am On Dec 07, 2021
If this happened during Jonathan Buhari and Yorubas would have been crying to USA and United Nations for a coup detat
Re: Soldiers Drinking From Stagnant Water, Including A Lady. Photo And Video. by stamapro(m): 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
Viraltrends123:
You are playing with curses, and tears of armed forces widows. I will advise you to just avoid saying anything that comes your mind.

You are the one playing with curses here, don't just say what you know nothing about to who you know nothing about. Just face your lane.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Drinking From Stagnant Water, Including A Lady. Photo And Video. by Tranquillity360: 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
Viraltrends123:
Video of a some soldiers drinking from stagnant water is trending on the internet. Amongst them is a lady.

Watch video here;
https://youtube.com/shorts/6SuWu-RPDO4?feature=share
Terrorist.

Death to them all.
Re: Soldiers Drinking From Stagnant Water, Including A Lady. Photo And Video. by Tranquillity360: 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
Aufbauh:
This is what our men in the army go through to defend us collectively, yet some people find it convenient to ridicule & mock them when they fall.
Death to them all.
Re: Soldiers Drinking From Stagnant Water, Including A Lady. Photo And Video. by Tranquillity360: 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
Viraltrends123:
mumu olodo. He said "when they fall", meaning when they die. They are fighting for us, and not getting much. If you don't believe, then something is obviously wrong with your head
They are fighting for themselves not for Me.
Re: Soldiers Drinking From Stagnant Water, Including A Lady. Photo And Video. by KingMack(m): 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
I don't know why Dem dey wait govt.. can't you as a soldier afford a TACTICAL WATERPROOF BACKPACK..This has to do with your health The govt no care if you die undecided

Re: Soldiers Drinking From Stagnant Water, Including A Lady. Photo And Video. by Aganju849: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Tragedy of a nation.

Those being rehabilitated are getting refreshed on bottled waters while our supposed gallant troops survives on stagnant pool of water cry cry cry

Serves them right. The two of them have the same commander in chief but he obviousy prefers the Boko-bandits to the army rank and file.
Re: Soldiers Drinking From Stagnant Water, Including A Lady. Photo And Video. by davillian(m): 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
Survival is part of the training so it's nothing new....
I just hope they have antibiotics with them after drinking such water u take the tablet to prevent them from falling sick....
Re: Soldiers Drinking From Stagnant Water, Including A Lady. Photo And Video. by luizpippo(m): 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Aufbauh:

Repentant terrorists are being provided with bottled water, that doesn't bother you, it is those who mock the army for their callous acts that is your ish.
Re: Soldiers Drinking From Stagnant Water, Including A Lady. Photo And Video. by Valkrie: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
Viraltrends123:
Video of a some soldiers drinking from stagnant water is trending on the internet. Amongst them is a lady.

Watch video here;
https://youtube.com/shorts/6SuWu-RPDO4?feature=share

Nonsense...!! If the masses goes out tomorrow to protest for a better Nigeria which would also better their situation...it is the same army the politicians would send out to come and shoot the protesters....!!!

Dem never see anything...no be only stagnant water nah malignant water dem go soon drink next....yeye...!!!
Re: Soldiers Drinking From Stagnant Water, Including A Lady. Photo And Video. by engrchykae(m): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
Viraltrends123:
Everything you said there is bullshit, I don't want to start analysing your theories one after the other, because I don't have time for stupid people. I will leave you to continue talking about it to people and to your children, till they realize that their dad don't think.
you are intellectually lazy to analyze the points.
Silly black man, happy slave.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Meaning Of Tinubu / 2023: Peter Obi Will Be Disqualified In Less Than 5minutess / How The Presidential Ballot Paper Looks Like (PHOTO):

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.