Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,995 members, 7,859,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg (22657 Views)

Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment / '2023 Is Not Right Time For Igbo Presidency' – Shettima, A. Y. C. F. Leader / North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by NASTYNASOSO: 9:13am On Dec 07, 2021
Sirdan247:
One thing I don't understand is that the region that has been producing president since inception, are they in anyway better that the south east What's all this noise all about

HMMMMMMMM

WHICH SOUTH EAST?
I HOPE NOT THE ONE IN NIGERIA.
YEYE DE SMELL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by adenigga(m): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2021
iLoveYouToo:
DSS what’s up?

grin grin
Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by iamjavadem(m): 9:22am On Dec 07, 2021
Exactly.
God1000:
Southeast should start forming alliances and bridges of love, Igbos need the support of other regions to make this a reality
Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by Freedom34: 9:22am On Dec 07, 2021
tutudesz:
Instead of SouthEast leaders to seek the support of South South and South West 1st undecided
oh so they are 'sw' and 'ss'.
I used to think they were',afonja' and 'ogogoro drinkers' o.

Na today day break?
Gian!
cool

5 Likes

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by toujurs: 9:22am On Dec 07, 2021
God1000:
Southeast should start forming alliances and bridges of love, Igbos need the support of other regions to make this a reality
Support of which people, Is it yoruba people that have sold themselves out of stupidity.
Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by Godispeace: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2021
Igbo will never be Nigeria elected president. Never !!! Let them do their president for their biafra or dot republic . if u like yab me till tomorrow . na ur headache be that
DEROX:
grin grin Let them know, even vice post sef i doubt it with the way these northerners are acting

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by Godispeace: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2021
no dem those yamleggy people
Freedom34:

Na today day break?
Gian!
cool
Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by CSTRR: 9:30am On Dec 07, 2021
Damn.

Igbo leaders are disgraceful Sha.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by JaroMan: 9:30am On Dec 07, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Presidency-Its-too-late-to-kneel-and-beg-Shettima-replies-Ezeife
"I de laugh": OBJ.
I imagined how OBJ was relaxing when he responded to that question on Atiku ambition. The Igbos have this idiom "atachala m ukwa, ja Eze"(I've done my part).

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by Orangedreams: 9:31am On Dec 07, 2021
FRESH SALES - IKOYI
OSBORNE PHASE 2

(1.) Landsize: 800sqms bare land for sale at ikoyi, Lagos
Tittle: Fed C of O
Price: N350million naira

(2.) Waterfront land Landsize: 3133sqms
Tittle: Fed C of O
Price: N1billion naira

*BANANA ISLAND*
(3.)
*Landsize*: 1134sqms
*Price*: 1.5billion naira
*Location* :Zone J (residential)
*Tittle*: Fed C of O

(4.) *BANANA ISLAND*
*Location*: ZONE J PLOT 44
*Landsize*: 1000sqm
*Price*: 1.2m per sqm
1.2billion naira
*Title*: Lagos C of O

(5.) *BANANA ISLAND*
Waterfront Land
*Landsize*: 4800Sqm
*Location*: Zone L (commercial)
*Tittle*: Fed C of O & Lagos state regularisation
*Price*: N5billion naira

Orangedream Realtors and Building Contractors Ltd.
Chat: 08088365168
Call: 08131027011
E: orangedreamrealtors@gmail.com

REstateHub21/11/21
Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by Godispeace: 9:31am On Dec 07, 2021
wetin dey una igbo/ biafra land dey produce The North produce meat, pepper. tomatoes, groundnut, ginger, leather etc. Oya mention one thing una Abia, Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi, contribute to our GDP ? just one oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked no insult pls
Sirdan247:
One thing I don't understand is that the region that has been producing president since inception, are they in anyway better that the south east What's all this noise all about

4 Likes

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by ideatoprince18(m): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2021
Peterobiisathie:
so no more beerfra but restructuring ?
.... Grow up ewu
Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by DEROX: 9:31am On Dec 07, 2021
Godispeace:
Igbo will never be Nigeria elected president. Never !!! Let them do their president for their biafra or dot republic . if u like yab me till tomorrow . na ur headache be that
am on your side bro these people are very dangerous to be allowed to rule

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by KILLTHECOWS(f): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2021
South east must produce the president come 2023 whether they like it or north...
This shitima is a compound fool....
If Ezeife is anti north for the past 20years and so what?
Is shitima not an anti east since he was born till date.
Me I remain anti north for life and forever...

4 Likes

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by Godispeace: 9:34am On Dec 07, 2021
igbo girls and weed smoking olosho for lagos na 5 & 6 so u no surprise with that ur weed talk
KILLTHECOWS:
South east must produce the president come 2023 whether they like it or north...

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by CSTRR: 9:34am On Dec 07, 2021
Godispeace:
I don't think there is a need to yab you.

Dem no dey yab mad person.

If igbos are not president till next millennium, I am sure you think that will increase your standard of living.

Buhari, one of the lowest IQ I have ever seen was president for 8 years.

Do you know the worth of 8 years? Countries have changed in 8 years.

But I am sure as long as Igbo is not president, that is good enough for you.

You will still go to the market to buy goods at 200% increase in price.
All your votes will not change to money in the market.

Maybe na Igbo man sef go sell am for you.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by sammirano: 9:34am On Dec 07, 2021
KILLTHECOWS:
If Ezeife is anti north for the past 20years and so what?
Is shitima not an anti east since he was born till date.
Me I remain anti north for life and forever...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by slowice(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2021
God1000:

What a delusional statement.... That's exactly all they ve been doing since the war. In all fairness, igbos ve actively supported every other tribe in this country including the south south, but whenever they ask for support from others, they are taunted with the war, ask to form alliance, mocked and abused. All because they fought a war and lost. There can't be genuine progress without justice

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2021
Say no to drugs..... Shettima is high on Ondo weeds.
Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by Doyin2(m): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2021
God1000:

Correct.

But,It's quite impossible to now reward violence and terrorism with Igbo presidency. That would be bad precedent.

2023 is quite late.

Leadership is trust.

As at today,can the north and South west trust the Igbo man with presidency?

Truth is bitter indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by tutudesz: 9:36am On Dec 07, 2021
Freedom34:

Na today day break?
Gian!
cool
This is why Support for a Igbo President is very low. This so-called Igbo leaders kept quiet when Ipob was busy insulting every ethnic group

3 Likes

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by ikenna44: 9:37am On Dec 07, 2021
tinubu and all your other stu.pid yoruba people will never rule Nigeria again.

DEROX:
grin grin Let them know, even vice post sef i doubt it with the way these northerners are acting
Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by rickyrex(m): 9:38am On Dec 07, 2021
Lol after handling power for so many years... What has been their end result in the north.... Almagiri, beggers, bandit, herdsmen.... Is Igbo as a whole not faring better than the north withy been the president of this country. Imagine nonsense talk about begging and you are feeling like if they leave Nigeria for you alone, you fit manage am.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by CSTRR: 9:38am On Dec 07, 2021
You all gave Buhari 8 years of your life and you think you have the luxury to decide who you want as president?

How many igbos above the age of 20 is buhari better than in intelligence and capacity?

4 Likes

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by Sholaco: 9:38am On Dec 07, 2021
Yes o
Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by Godispeace: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2021
e pain, d ediotic illiterate mumu grin grin grin grin Nairaland audio rich man grin grin grin
CSTRR:

I don't think there is a need to yab you.

Dem no dey yab mad person.

If igbos are not president till next millennium, I am sure you think that will increase your standard of living.

Buhari, one of the lowest IQ I have ever seen was president for 8 years.

Do you know the worth of 8 years? Countries have changed in 8 years.

But I am sure as long as Igbo is not president, that is good enough for you.

You will still go to the market to buy goods at 200% increase in price.
All your votes will not change to money in the market.

Maybe na Igbo man sef go sell am for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by CSTRR: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2021
Doyin2:

Correct.

But,It's quite impossible to now reward violence and terrorism with Igbo presidency. That would be bad precedent.

2023 is quite late.

Leadership is trust.

As at today,can the north and South west trust the Igbo man with presidency?

Truth is bitter indeed.

No, go and vote for tinubu.
Commit your future to his hand.
Then vote for elrufai after tinubu.

Nobody go tell blind man say rain dey fall.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by od501: 9:41am On Dec 07, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Presidency-Its-too-late-to-kneel-and-beg-Shettima-replies-Ezeife

What is this fool talking about? Who is championing for your stupid presidency? We are done with Nigeria! Is that too much to digest??!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by DEROX: 9:41am On Dec 07, 2021
ikenna44:
tinubu and all your other stu.pid yoruba people will never rule Nigeria again.

grin grin Those are Men, men that matters than all stupid flat head igbos dead and alive

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by od501: 9:43am On Dec 07, 2021
God1000:

Oga, go to the SE and find out how many igbos support Igbo presidency. They all one thing, and that it a free nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by CSTRR: 9:43am On Dec 07, 2021
Godispeace:
e pain, d ediotic illiterate mumu grin grin grin grin Nairaland audio rich man grin grin grin
So you are striken poor, and you think not voting for igbos will change your pathetic State?

Don't worry, president tinubu will share palliatives reach your side after fuel enters N350/liter.

Clown.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC / APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs / Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.