Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! (1774 Views)

Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! / 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: / Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by Alexalibur: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2007
See One thing I keep noticing everywhere is, When Nigerians recognizes skills and talents, itz juss toooo FREAKIN hard to give a compliment !! So when they know there aint no way they cud say anything bad about it, They juss shut up, Coz they don't wanna say anything positive!!!! Y'all can kiss ma ass, U guys say we grow up here acting "AKATA" NO!!! Itz Because we are ashamed being part of y'all hating Nigerians!!! Even as we Rep our Country and try to spread da news how crunk we can get for Nigeria, Da main Nigerians are da ones not showin any love @ all, Instead Itz da Akatas that shows da Love!!! Fukkin Nigerians!!! Y'all make me Sick,

And if this message got into anyone's egoistic Brain, I hope u @ least, learn to show sum Love and stand up for ur own People dammit!!!

Peace out!!!

www.myspace.com/acidentertainment

www.myspace.com/theafricankings

Re: Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by Alexalibur: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2007
Re: Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by initiator(m): 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2007
Who are you and whats ur motive? And heck what's akata!
Re: Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by Alexalibur: 12:51am On Jul 28, 2007
Tryna find out what y'all think bout dem boys in TX!!! How dey reppin Naija!! An Akata is Americans, R u even Nigerian U shud know what that is, (Sad)
Re: Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by StephenP(m): 4:18am On Jul 28, 2007
If you wanted to promote yo sh**, I understand. But not saying that Nigerian Are Haters cuz it's freaking annoying. Cuz no-one check you guys out, it doesn't mean such a hateful comment should be made. Please think about what you've done and get back to us with an apology.

PS:

Your music ain't bad, but not worth the topic!
Re: Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by Alexalibur: 9:05am On Jul 28, 2007
No! U don't get it, Ama tell u this, it aint ma song nor ma guys, I hurrd this cats on myspace and thought they shud be heared and I asked them y they aint doin any promotions, and guess what? They've been doin all they can but Naija's don't give no fukkin feedback, itz more like they ignore it and dont wanna recognize talents!!! On thatz juss awfull simply coz da peeps giving them more props and support are ameicans instead of our own people, This is why Chamillionaire aint even tryna represent Naija coz I am 100% sure "Nigerians" didnt support him 1 bit, but now that he's famous, Nigerians wanna claim him!!! And guess what?? Y'all juss rememba their name "African Kings" When they make it 2 da TOP, y'all will b da first 2 say, YES!! they r Nigerians!!! SUKKAZZ,
Re: Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by WesleyanA(f): 9:27am On Jul 28, 2007
Alexalibur:
This is why Chamillionaire aint even trying to represent Naija because I am 100% sure "Nigerians" didnt support him 1 bit, but now that he's famous, Nigerians want to claim him!!!

hey no one's claiming chamillionaire ok? maybe some people are but not most. i'm not.
there's absolutely nothing Nigerian about him.

On thatz juss awfull simply because da peeps giving them more props and support are ameicans instead of our own people,

by "our own people" do you mean adults or teenagers. 'cause nigerian parents will disown you if you go and become a rapper.
they'd rather support something academic or something that they can connect with.

i'm Nigerian and i don't appreciate your language. nice way to get support/ promotion. undecided

anyways, best of luck to the African Kings.
Re: Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by simplyme3(f): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2007
and the point is?
Re: Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by WesleyanA(f): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2007
he feels that by cursing us, we will give his friends support, . that, or i don't know what the point is either
Re: Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by YOUNGDICEs(m): 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2007
I ain't gon say u telling the true and I ain't gon say u lyin.
Re: Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by denex: 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2007
Na wah O! Is this a new style of promo? Please I have some artistes in Lekki, can you teach me the nitty-gritty of this insultive promo so I can recommend it to them?

Wonderful idea. Ingenious!
Re: Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by chiogo(f): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2007
whoever said chamillionaire is Nigerian? i know u're jokin', right? . he ain't no freakin' Nigerian.

@topic
don't really get d msg. undecided
Re: Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by Alexalibur: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2007
See?? That's xactly what I mean!! U guys juss ignore da main point and reverse it 2 sumtn else!!! Ma point is, Why can't y'all support ur own peeps I do not know These cats "African Kings" but all I do know is, they are tiight!!! Infact, they are da sickest youth I seen representin Naija so far, They do their own productions, and everything!!! I asked them why not juss do sumtn else since OUR PEOPLE are not supportin them, they simply said "It's a typicall Nigerian thing!!! It will take years for Nigerians to acknowledge young talented artists, " And u know what I think, I think datz BuLL!!! I think WE shud be spreadin da news of EVERY artists out there and show them that we, NIGERIANS, got talent!!! I mean, Jamaicans did it, AKON freakin did it, what's woring with Nigerians, do only person close was Chamillionaire but as u can tell, da nigga dont give a damn bout Naija @ all,

I posted a Topic juss to c what y'all thought about them, and I KNOW y'all saw da POST but instead, y'all juss ignored it completely (AS FUKKIN USUAL),

So if u feel insulted, juss get over it!!! Datz juss Reality,

PEACE!!!

BTW Chamillionaire's Parents are Nigerian, His real Name is "Hakeem Seriki"
Re: Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by chiogo(f): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2007
ROFLMAO @chamillionaire bein' naija. Hakeem seriki, so what? what has d name got to do with bein' Nigerian. i just googled him to verify and i saw no Nigerian associated with his name. when u google Akon, u see it "senegalese-american". so undecided

@topic,
i understand what u sayin' but whose fault is dat? am not d hater so why u dissin' everyone for. ok, look at this, my bro raps too just for fun u didn't see me promotin' him. and BTW, if we were to promote this "african kings", how do we do dat? i never heard of them until now. u want me to start paradin' d streets, tellin' pple about them. pls, America is too dangerous for ol' that. so, i don't get d whole point of ur argument.
Re: Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by jejelolatu(f): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2007
ok, i really should ignore this thread, but i can't help it.

i dnt know who the f u re but i sure know u aint naija.[a true naija that is]

u ever heard of COLONIAL MENTALITY.
yeah,thats your prob
and what u need to do is EMANCIPATE URSELF FROM MENTAL SLAVERY.

i could go on and on but wats the point u probably have a mind set,

but next time u got bad stuff to say about naija, take it to them colonial forums,this is NAIRAland.
dnt bite the hand thats feeding u.

save your comments for me,God knows i wont be back in this thread to see it.
btw,i was so pissed i didnt check the link. tongue
Re: Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by gbadex1(m): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2007
just another wackass beggin' for attention. . .
Re: Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by LILDICEs: 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2007
siriki is hausa wich mean a king that's what i hate about him that's a disgrace for muslim how the hell hakeen a muslim name be giving to that kafiri ass nigga.
Re: Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by gbadex1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2007
What the hell is this brat yappin' about?
Re: Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by gbadex1(m): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2007
What the hell is this brat yappin' about?
Re: Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by Alexalibur: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2007
@ jejelolatu: u can go suck on a goats dick!!! Fukkin HOMO, Abi u deh Craze?? U no kno I be omo Naija 2 da Fullest!!! Even if I Was born and raised in Houston TX but rep Naija more than u'll ever do in ur Life u Fake ass Nigerian and U juss proved ma point u fukkin idiot and itz gud u didnt check da link simply coz u wud be feelin them BUT U WUDNT BE ABLE 2 say shit poisitive out of ur Twisted Nagative Life AssHole!!! "If Naija's cant give a gud compliment, they ignore u bcoz all they can do is hate"

@ gbade. x: what da hell am I yabbin about Dayum can u read?? how da fukk am I beggin 4 attention when I'm juss pointin out da fact that u fukkazz can't show no damn luv!!!

@ chiogo: Check da Name again Nucca and if u's a real Omo Naija, u'd know da hell that he Nigerian!!

@ LILDICE$: grin grin grin

P.S.: 4 those who knows how 2 show sum LUV Also Make sure y'all check out Amplifyd Crew @ www.myspace.com/amplifydmusic and also AristoKrats Records @ http://www.myspace.com/aristokratrecords and once again AFRICAN KINGS @ www.myspace.com/theafricankings

These catz are SIKK!!! So show em sum Luv!!!
Re: Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by Alexalibur: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2007
Oooh and this gurl KEKE!!! @ www.myspace.com/acidentertainment
Re: Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by simplyme3(f): 1:04am On Jul 29, 2007
@Chiogo

Yes, he is - where have u been?

His father is Nigerian.
Re: Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by tosinadeda: 1:39am On Jul 29, 2007
Mannerless
sonofabitch
Re: Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by WesleyanA(f): 2:23am On Jul 29, 2007
simply_me:

@Chiogo

Yes, he is - where have u been?

His father is Nigerian.

makes no difference.
if he's not claiming nigeria, he might as well not be nigerian. nobody cares really. well at least, i don't.

P.S.: 4 those who knows how 2 show sum LUV Also Make sure y'all check out Amplifyd Crew @ www.myspace.com/amplifydmusic

oh please.
amplified crew came here almost two years ago and this site showed them LOTS of love. i personally love amplified crew. you can search this forum to find the topics. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2941.0.html
they didn't come here throwing around expletives and insults. that would have turned nairaland off to them.
you're a bad rep for these artists. your manner and language on here will turn people off to support them even though their song might be good.

i don't think anyone on here has ever heard of "African Kings" until you came around and sullied our first impression of the group with your foul language.
Re: Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by Alexalibur: 3:24am On Jul 29, 2007
@ WesleyanA: Well then Get over it, Itz not that crucial!!! If i didnt post this topic, Honestly, YOU wudnt have paid any attention @ all, I bet u can't even find da original topic, can you?? Yes!! Xactly, Coz YOU (Like da others) refused to check em out or show them sum love!! So in order 2 get y'alls attention, I had to do something that wud definitely catch y'alls attention!!! And there u have it!! Letz rephrase that again shall we?? "i don't think anyone on here has ever heard of "African Kings" until you came around and GOT KRUNK with the group, " grin
Re: Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by jema: 3:47am On Jul 29, 2007
WesleyanA:

makes no difference.
if he's not claiming nigeria, he might as well not be nigerian. nobody cares really. well at least, i don't.

oh please.
amplified crew came here almost two years ago and this site showed them LOTS of love. i personally love amplified crew. you can search this forum to find the topics. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2941.0.html
they didn't come here throwing around expletives and insults. that would have turned nairaland off to them.
you're a bad rep for these artists. your manner and language on here will turn people off to support them even though their song might be good.

i don't think anyone on here has ever heard of "African Kings" until you came around and sullied our first impression of the group with your foul language.
u took the words outta my mouth
Re: Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by Nobody: 4:09am On Jul 29, 2007
@ Alexalibur,

I understand what you mean but the dising aint the way to go
As for lovin naija talent am all for that cos i know we gotmad talent
Right now Banky W is one of ma fav

U'all shud com and showcase ur talents in canada
For the Keke gal she aint bad at all,wouldnt mind getting her song
Re: Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by Alexalibur: 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2007
@ muchbabe:

Wow, I appreciate it :-D I know I shudn't have came it y'all like that, but y'all got me pissed!!! But yea, Ma Bad!!!
Re: Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by tosinadeda: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2007
Better
Re: Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by denex: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2007
God Punish all Nigerians, una mama, una papa.

All Nigerians are stupid, backward and corrupt. Useless Nigerians living on $1 dollar per day. Curses on all your generations. You don't appreciate your artistes!

WATCH OUT FOR Adaz & B'Clean!!!

http://www.dientertainment.com/artist.htm

@Alexalibur

am I doing it right? Hope I wasn't too extreme.
Re: Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by Baro(m): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmmm Wackoland Nairaland lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Are Haters: And They Are Sorry Too! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2007
@ Alexalibur

does the keke gal hav a cd out yet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Download This Song? / Psquare Ft Rick Download / Download: Video Lil kesh "Shele Gan Gan"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.