Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Help A Newbie - Wordpress Challenge - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help A Newbie - Wordpress Challenge (487 Views)

What a Newbie Blogger wants to know? Ask it here! / Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers / Blogging: Bloggers In The House Should Help A Newbie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Newbie - Wordpress Challenge by buster(m): 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hello everyone. My WordPress skills still suck but I really need help in creating a particular function. I am trying to create an interface that requires a user-assigned code to automatically download/display a pdf file. Sort of like to verify for a document online
Re: Help A Newbie - Wordpress Challenge by etoluw: 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
how much you go pay?

1 Like

Re: Help A Newbie - Wordpress Challenge by buster(m): 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
etoluw:
how much you go pay?
I never thought I would have to pay for this. Kindly help me with this as I have a deadline to meet. I just need guidance on what to do
Re: Help A Newbie - Wordpress Challenge by nnamdiosu(m): 11:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
buster:
Hello everyone. My WordPress skills still suck but I really need help in creating a particular function. I am trying to create an interface that requires a user-assigned code to automatically download/display a pdf file. Sort of like to verify for a document online

Do you want to verify a doc or download a file based on a password given to only people eligible to download the file?

These are two different things but you have ended up meeting them.together

1 Like

Re: Help A Newbie - Wordpress Challenge by buster(m): 2:26am On Dec 08, 2021
nnamdiosu:

Do you want to verify a doc or download a file based on a password given to only people eligible to download the file?

These are two different things but you have ended up meeting them.together
Participants of a training program needs to enter there ID number to download their certificates. Also employers can use this site to verify these certificate
Re: Help A Newbie - Wordpress Challenge by Balo7leke: 4:13am On Dec 08, 2021
buster:

Participants of a training program needs to enter there ID number to download their certificates. Also employers can use this site to verify these certificate
I don’t think there’s a free tools in Wordpress for this, but you can achieve this through php by building such things that work exactly what you want....

1 Like

Re: Help A Newbie - Wordpress Challenge by nnamdiosu(m): 8:15am On Dec 08, 2021
buster:

It will be safer and more easier to accomplish this with a normal.programmimg language, than using wp. That's because more freedom to achieve more aspects can be done easily with this.

Wp can still achieve this, but you wi need to get a developer to do a custom plugin for you to achieve this purpose.

Choice is up to you bro
Re: Help A Newbie - Wordpress Challenge by etoluw: 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
buster:

I never thought I would have to pay for this. Kindly help me with this as I have a deadline to meet. I just need guidance on what to do
buster:

what you need is a custom plugin and doubt if anyone will do it for free

(1) (Reply)

Please help me with advice on this idea. / Do You Need A Colorful & Professionally Design Website? / Recent Post In Smf.. Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.