Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo (722 Views)

21 Die As Rival Boko Haram, ISWAP Terrorist Groups Clash In Borno / ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo by DukeofNL: 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
Iswap terrorist attacked Rumirgo village askira/uba lga around 4;30pm
They have come in several gun trucks, shooting the AA from the gun trucks as most of people are still at farm. They've loot Rumirgo primary health care center, seize Two NA guntrucks and retreated as the NAF alpha jet came to aid the NA on the ground.
No report of causality so far.
Pls pray for my little village�
#MyRumirgo�
Re: Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo by BKayy: 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
DukeofNL:

Pls pray for us�
I pray God finishes what he has in stock for you people.

6 Likes

Re: Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo by SirBlack999(m): 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lol....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo by DukeofNL: 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
SirBlack999:
Lol....
What the LOLing for?
The sorrow of your fellow human?
I wept for you
#weWillPrevail
Re: Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nah wah o

This terrorist matter no com get head or tail again
Re: Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo by DukeofNL: 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
BKayy:

I pray God finishes what he has in stock for you people.
Amen
Wish it will be the last
Re: Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo by UnclePati: 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
Why u dey tell us na ..

All this one Nigeria people sef .
Please � enjoy your country and don't disturb our peace in the south

3 Likes

Re: Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo by conductor20000: 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
Let's ignore this news and comment 1000 times with 1000 fake monikers in the thread that says Nnamdi Kanu ate ukwa this morning.

We are hopeless. We don't know what to do with our lives without Igbos. We can't live without them even though we envy them and hate them.

- Unity beggarz FC.

cc omenka NgeneUkwuenu sarki

6 Likes

Re: Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo by Shetemi12(m): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
Abeg... You no do the video make i see?
Re: Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo by DukeofNL: 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
Shetemi12:
Abeg... You no do the video make i see?
I dey for farm wen the thing happened, if not I will have shot some clips
MUGU
Re: Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo by Waterysperm: 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
Stop creating this kind of topics here abeg. The North is very very peaceful. Even Liar Muhammad can attest to that. We should all focus our attention on the East for now. I urge everyone here to create at least ten monikers each. We would always use them to comment on Ipob and Igbo matters. Thank you all for your understanding.

7 Likes

Re: Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo by DukeofNL: 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
Waterysperm:
Stop creating this kind of topics here abeg. The North is very very peaceful. Even Liar Muhammad can attest to that. We should all focus our attention on the East for now. I urge everyone here to create at least ten monikers each. We would always use them to comment on Ipob and Igbo matters. Thank you all for your understanding.
SMH
Re: Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo by Allsouls: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
In Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's word, zoo solders will be in the east will terrorist will ravage the North, as the go back to there Village they will have no village to call their own.
I know your part of them clapping for the terrorist on uniform, terrorizing innocent people of east, enjoy your Buhari sponsored Terrorist & brothers.

1 Like

Re: Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo by Tranquillity360: 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
Just the beginning

3 Likes

Re: Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo by PrinceOfLagos: 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
OP, did you vote for APC?
Re: Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo by DukeofNL: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
OP, did you vote for APC?
Never! I've never vote for any election self
Re: Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo by DukeofNL: 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Just the beginning
Not praying so
I have invest a lot in farm this season,if the situation goes harewire, its doom for me
#WeWillPrevail
Re: Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo by Tranquillity360: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
DukeofNL:

Not praying so
I have invest a lot in farm this season,if the situation goes harewire, its doom for me
#WeWillPrevail
But Kanu and ipob is the only Nigeria problem.

Your bandits is doing you well

2 Likes

Re: Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo by Shetemi12(m): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
DukeofNL:

I dey for farm wen the thing happened, if not I will have shot some clips
MUGU

That's nothing like mugu... Get the correct spelling before you type next time
Re: Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo by backnbeta(f): 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
I pray for divine intervention for the whole country! I just wonder what you/your people still see in that evil man that makes you believe so much in his government! I pray you get through this well in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo by Evaloyal2J(f): 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
DukeofNL:

Never! I've never vote for any election self
May God keep you and your families alive. you weren't part of those who brought this infested firewood..

2 Likes

Re: Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo by DukeofNL: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
backnbeta:
[b]I pray for divine intervention for the whole country![b/] I just wonder what you/your people still see in that evil man that makes you believe so much in his government! I pray you get through this well in Jesus name!
Amen sis
Re: Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo by Tranquillity360: 7:50am On Dec 08, 2021
Just the beginning
Re: Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo by Leverage2021: 7:53am On Dec 08, 2021
This is becoming a joke grin grin

Buhari is the comedian
Re: Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo by uthlaw: 7:58am On Dec 08, 2021
conductor20000:
Let's ignore this news and comment 1000 times with 1000 fake monikers in the thread that says Nnamdi Kanu ate ukwa this morning.

We are hopeless. We don't know what to do with our lives without Igbos. We can't live without them even though we envy them and hate them.

- Unity beggarz FC.

cc omenka NgeneUkwuenu sarki
without Igbo's and you people cannot stay in your state to developed it...naso ena full every village for sokoto, just de make noise for nairaland!
Re: Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo by babasolution: 8:05am On Dec 08, 2021
The north is peaceful,this iscfake news
Re: Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo by Leverage2021: 8:23am On Dec 08, 2021
DukeofNL:

Amen
Wish it will be the last
grin
Re: Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo by Leverage2021: 8:26am On Dec 08, 2021
DukeofNL:

Amen
Wish it will be the last
grin na curse he curse you so o

Especially if you don't belong to Yaweh that rescues

Jeremiah 1:14

The LORD said to me, "From the north disaster will be poured out on all who live in the land. ... They will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you and will rescue you," declares the LORD

Jihad would be poured on the land it would fight against you but would not overcome Yaweh people
Re: Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo by BlackfireX: 9:48am On Dec 08, 2021
Fake news from an alarmist... our military are on the ground

And shame on the op ...you are from the North..spreading news that will tarnish our darling president image

We stand with our president

North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023
Re: Iswap Terrorist Attack my village Rumirgo by DukeofNL: 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
BlackfireX:
Fake news from an alarmist... our military are on the ground

And shame on the op ...you are from the North..spreading news that will tarnish our darling president image

We stand with our president

North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023
It isn't funny dude

Yes as you said NA are on the ground, but scampered for their dear life

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Reacts To Arrest Of Suspected Cannibals, Criminals From Imo, Anambra Forest / Uzodimma Must Explain Why 90% Of Insecurities In The SE Is In His State / Days Of Using Igbo Hate As Campaign Strategy Is Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.