Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... (4344 Views)

Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria / Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups / "We Won't Allow Any Protest In Lagos", Police Warn Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by tsdarkside(m): 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
just my personal opinion after years of studyin them.... undecided undecided

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by tsdarkside(m): 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
the way they bowed down so quick to that fraudster called cownunu is worrisome.... undecided undecided

they wouldnt mind if foreighn powers invaded nigeria....

they make propaganda to dont join the nigerian army....

i wouldnt dare put any of them in charge....

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by richeeyo(m): 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
Am not an igbo man, but that word is bigger than your ancestors

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by tsdarkside(m): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
richeeyo:

we shall see....

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by Tinubuadvocate: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
Of course themselves also know that. More reason they hate Yoruba. Yoruba that they supposed to be worshiping.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by Ogbuefi2020: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
Buhari is president today, how far with Katsina?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by Foreverme5221: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
tsdarkside:
what are your reasons for having such a thought? why did you bring it here if you felt it's personal opinion,? you should have contained it within your shallow mind., Idiot.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by tsdarkside(m): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
igbos are too dangerous....because i still dont understand why you would want somebody like cownunu released again....

i wouldnt dare makin any of them president....its too dangerous....

this strange black tribe dont mind messin up the ol sub sahara,as libya did in north africa....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by tsdarkside(m): 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
Foreverme5221:
what are your reasons for having such a thought? why did you bring it here if you felt it's personal opinion,? you should have contained it within your shallow mind., Idiot.

am not containin nothing....you didnt contain nothing either callin me nigga and what not....

its our turn now to tell you what we think about you too....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by tsdarkside(m): 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
then we go the tigray way....soo be it....
Re: Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by BigSarah(f): 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
tsdarkside:
igbos are too dangerous....because i still dont understand why you would want somebody like cownunu released again....

this strange black tribe dont mind messin up the ol sub sahara,as libya did in north africa....

Can you explain the bolded, I don't want to assume
Re: Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by mcbreeze: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
tsdarkside:

Whoever that untied from chain should be punished. You need to go back there.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by paramakina202: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
tsdarkside:

You prefer Abubakar Shekau brothers who are not dangerous to be president...its okay... but If they are too dangerous to be president don't you think for your own safety you shouldn't share same country with them?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by Kdon2: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
Foreverme5221:

They are more of educated illiterates. Very shallow mind set

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by Ttalk: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
tsdarkside:
then we go the tigray way....soo be it....

That's senseless, you don't generalise. Just because we have some rodents here that wanted to die on top of Tinubu and Yoruba matter doesn't mean we don't have rational ones

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by helinues: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
Funnily, SE themselves are not playing politics of winning a presidency.

Saboteur position is good enough for them

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by helinues: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ttalk:

That's senseless, you don't generalise. Just because we have some rodents here that wanted to die on top of Tinubu and Yoruba matter doesn't mean we don't have rational ones

I think people should be careful in handling some uncultured fellows from SE without generalizing. In reality, SE or any region don't have issue with each other except politically which we are just mere spectators.

You do not have to throw the baby with the water. We still have some SE people who have been trying their best to talk sense to those toddlers, but I guess their best is not yet enough

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by Muna4real(f): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
tsdarkside:

If I were you ( God forbid of course) , I would not also be in the same country with them. After observations from your hate filled mind, I would have started a campaign to push Igbos out of Nigeria. Don't you think it's a good idea?

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
richeeyo:
You are igbo, we sabi you people

"I'm not an Igbo but" I beg una dey reason with the same mischievous line cheesy you are igbo

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by Redcrafton: 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
SlyDev:

You are igbo, we sabi you people

"I'm not an Igbo but" I beg una dey reason with the same mischievous line cheesy you are igbo

OKay he is Igbo.

Now the same Igbos you hate, want to leave so that you can keep your Abuja and Lagos Jeje..

..but you have been weeping profusely...that they must stay...

What king of human being are you people?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by Redcrafton: 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
tsdarkside:

..and you dum* fellow, have not studied BH and ISWAP... wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by Redcrafton: 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
helinues:
Funnily, SE themselves are not playing politics of winning a presidency.

Saboteur position is good enough for them

You that have been playing good politics...it took 2015 since independence in 1960 for you to be seen in the political arena.

You guys don't have shame at all.

You just open your mouth for the sake of it.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by helinues: 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
Redcrafton:

You that have been playing good politics...it took 2015 since independence in 1960 for you to be seen in the political arena.

You guys don't have shame at all.

You just open your mouth for the sake of it.

You no go kuku mind me, OBJ that served 8 years as president is from Aguileri in Ebonyi state.

SW supporting GEJ in 2011 have been erased from you guys calendar.

2015 and 2019. Double winning

2023 na treble

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by Evaloyal2J(f): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
helinues:

I think people should be careful in handling some uncultured fellows from SE without generalizing. In reality, SE or any region don't have issue with each other except politically which we are just mere spectators.

You do not have to throw the baby with the water. We still have some SE people who have been trying their best to talk sense to those toddlers, but I guess their best is not yet enough
gerrout here. Why are you always ontop se matters like your 30k depends on it. Take your irrelevant opinion to the lagoon. Nansense

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
Redcrafton:

OKay he is Igbo.

Now the same Igbos you hate, want to leave so that you can keep your Abuja and Lagos Jeje..

..but you have been weeping profusely...that they must stay...

What king of human being are you people?

Leave Abuja and Lagos today and we will give you Biafra tomorrow undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by helinues: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
Evaloyal2J:
gerrout here. Why are you always ontop se matters like your 30k depends on it. Take your irrelevant opinion to the lagoon. Nansense

I think people should be careful in handling some uncultured fellows from SE without generalizing

Typical

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by Christistruth00: 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
helinues:

Typical

They too are Nigerians

When it is Gods time Nigeria will have an Igbo President too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by Redcrafton: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
SlyDev:

Leave Abuja and Lagos today and we will give you Biafra tomorrow undecided

Your lies and propaganda are known world wide...

They left in 1967..and you killed millions through starvation, when you couldn't;t defeat their soldiers with massive support form Britain.

Now you want another round of movement..

In 2030, you will be saying the same thing if they leave now and you fight to force them back.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by helinues: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
Christistruth00:

They too are Nigerians

When it is Gods time Nigeria will have an Igbo President too

Let me burst your bubble, if ( though na conditional statement) Apc zone their presidency to SE, walahi I will support it fully over and over any Northern candidates.

For our side, we no dey play politics of saboteur

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by Evaloyal2J(f): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
helinues:

Typical
Take you irrelevant opinion on se matters to Zamfara where you are needed most. We know how it gladens your heart at any slighted negative news from the east, cameleon.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by Redcrafton: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
helinues:

You no go kuku mind me, OBJ that served 8 years as president is from Aguileri in Ebonyi state.

SW supporting GEJ in 2011 have been erased from you guys calendar.

2015 and 2019. Double winning

2023 na treble

Loud mouth..everybody knows that OBJ wasn't your candidate,,,but as duplicitous character, you swing left to right...no substance.

Lets see how you will win in 2023.

Your GREED will take better of you.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... by helinues: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
Evaloyal2J:

Take you irrelevant opinion on se matters to Zamfara where you are needed most. We know how it gladens your heart at any slighted negative news from the east, cameleon.

Beautiful whatever, no moniker you fit hide under wey I no go detect.

Try harder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun State Govt Constitutes 29-member Committee On Palliatives Distribution / What Peter Obi Did In This Picture, Bola Tinubu Can Never Attempt / Tambuwal Cuts Reps’ Pay By 40%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.