Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,562 members, 7,770,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:54 AM

What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs (15211 Views)

See What UNILORIN Law Students Formed / 108 Oldest Secondary Schools In Nigeria / See What Unilorin Su Is Doing With One Foreign University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by glorieazy(m): 5:33am On May 17, 2016
AbdulGaniyu, the vice chancellor of the university of Ilorin has unveiled that about 108 fresh students of the citadel of learning have been expelled for dobious means of gaining admission.
This was said when the commissioner of police, kwara state, Mr Sam okaula played the school a visit. It was also reported by ambali that the stable academic calendar and culture of excellence in the university also the interest of most candidates to secure admission into the institution, has made most of these candidates to engage and resort to illegal means of seeking admission into the institution.
Source: http://www.nairaleader.com/2016/05/what-unilorin-expels-108-students-for.html?m=1

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by LordIsaac(m): 5:45am On May 17, 2016
You see!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by Methylblack(m): 6:01am On May 17, 2016
Thats a good move i must confess...Bribery and corruption must leave naija...if u wan enter skul read and pass...but i wonder what the school is doing to those staffs involved in this and how much those students would have lost to these runs runners undecided

3 Likes

Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by Whizzcute(m): 6:38am On May 17, 2016
why not investigate your staff that took part in the fraud and sack them before the students.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by TrollTrap: 6:46am On May 17, 2016
Imagine doling out tens and hundreds of thousands in this harsh economy for uni runs and you still get expelled in your first year...peak I tell ya
Sadly runs money is non-refundable grin grin

Don't do runs
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by refiner(f): 6:47am On May 17, 2016

and what about the dubious staffs!...they ought to be shown the exit door!undecided

I wish same to be applied to other institutions....
to get admission nowadays is all about IM!
.....Ima mmadu!

my brothers will understand better!undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by Helkayklassic(m): 6:47am On May 17, 2016
Unilorin's way.. No surprises
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by alienvirus: 6:47am On May 17, 2016
Op, edit your write-up. Ehn?!
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by Opey4luv(m): 6:47am On May 17, 2016
Unilorin has a Student Union with no G. What is the SU doing over the case of these students who had even paid their school fees before they decide to send them out?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by dorocent(m): 6:47am On May 17, 2016
Na 2day na bribery dey... Abeg make ona free d students jor... Since to enta skul fr nigeria hard.. guys need to luk fr alternative means..GR8 NIGERIA STUDENT!!!

1 Like

Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by Mrjosaphat: 6:48am On May 17, 2016
why always unilorin
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by banme1(m): 6:48am On May 17, 2016
Admission gone wrong.
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by Dapsin2901: 6:50am On May 17, 2016
Old news
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by igraman(m): 6:50am On May 17, 2016
f
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by Nobody: 6:51am On May 17, 2016
E don happen. grin
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by olukaygold(m): 6:54am On May 17, 2016
it won't be well for this school,starting from their VC to their Lecturers,just imagine,I had 272 and 56% in last year jamb and post jamb respectfully,but I was denied admission.I was aspiring History and international study.wherelse,those who scored 180,190,200 etc were offering admission.they destroyed my plan and waste my time...Unisonu,Uniwahala,Unilong leg,eyin ni,olohun ni.

8 Likes

Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by Donnetimmy(m): 6:59am On May 17, 2016
Funny enough na unilorin dey do admission runs pass
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by Adebowhales(m): 7:00am On May 17, 2016
Gbese Re O0
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by highskies(m): 7:02am On May 17, 2016
shocked
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by kkoreday(m): 7:03am On May 17, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by Nobody: 7:04am On May 17, 2016
UNILORIN Typical lipsrsealed
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by Abimloaded(m): 7:04am On May 17, 2016
UNILORIN is the most fraudulent when it comes to Admission stuff.
I experienced this agony of Underserved denial last year when I Had 226 in the UTME and 68% in their Post UTME. My hope was high, I thought I had succeeded in all platform of their screening exercise for the Aspirants owing to the fact that I surpassed the Merit score for my course (Architecture)
I received the schock of my life when the Merit list was released and I wasnt offered an Admission but saw someone who applied for the same course with a score of 222 & 66% in UTME and Post UTME respectively being offered an Admission via tye Merit List! .
This person is from the same Political zone as me (Not to say Catchment area gave him the better chance).
The 2015/2016 Admission closed and nothing was offered. I since then tagged the school as a "Fraudulent School"

seeing this kind of News won't surprise me because those who manoeuvre their way into the school won't have the ability to cope with the herculean task of the school study scheme hence, this Dismissal is inevitable for them. But they have denied those who are worthy of the positions their Admission due to their fraudulent act. The deed is done already, but it will go down in the horrific memory lane.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by guntranno(f): 7:05am On May 17, 2016
No be today...
Same happened in 2009

3 Likes

Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by haiti007(m): 7:05am On May 17, 2016
unilorin always havin one reason to expel student. better by stress
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by anitapreeti(f): 7:07am On May 17, 2016
the school gan is fraud.
252 in jamb and 75% in post jamb and I got no explanation for being denied admission.
I thank God I am in the University of First Choice now.
hehehehe

5 Likes

Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by MADrator: 7:10am On May 17, 2016
Good move! I only wish schools will use same measure used for students on their fraudulent staffs and the bribe receiving and sex demanding ones.
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by ndat(m): 7:12am On May 17, 2016
refiner:

and what about the dubious staffs!...they ought to be shown the exit door!undecided

I wish same to be applied to other institutions....
to get admission nowadays is all about IM!
.....Ima mmadu!

my brothers will understand better!undecided
means you know person, in other word who you know.

1 Like

Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by Laveda(f): 7:13am On May 17, 2016
Ahan!! That's much o angry angry

108 cry so they'll have to start all over again...
Bad enough.
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by Nobody: 7:15am On May 17, 2016
glorieazy:
AbdulGaniyu, the vice chancellor of the university of Ilorin has unveiled that about 108 fresh students of the citadel of learning have been expelled for dobious means of gaining admission.
This was said when the commissioner of police, kwara state, Mr Sam okaula played the school a visit. It was also reported by ambali that the stable academic calendar and culture of excellence in the university also the interest of most candidates to secure admission into the institution, has made most of these candidates to engage and resort to illegal means of seeking admission into the institution.
Source: http://www.nairaleader.com/2016/05/what-unilorin-expels-108-students-for.html?m=1

Uni-Iyonu
Better By far

1 Like

Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by Chalatanace(m): 7:18am On May 17, 2016
Brainslodge.com: Download and install the latest Google Play Services APK 9.0.83 for free

http://www.brainslodge.com/2016/05/download-and-install-latest-google-play.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scholars Global Tech / University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days / Chude Girls Grammar School On Fire In Sapele, Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.