Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,283 members, 7,849,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) (4942 Views)

Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? / Binomo Scam On Instagram / Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by Supers(m): 1:25am On Dec 08, 2021
From Supers.ng

Nigerians need to stop believing they can get rich or become wealthy through the killing of fellow citizens for money rituals. Don’t be deceived by Nollywood bullshit.

Why is it that there’s no dollar options in money? There’s none because it doesn’t exist! You can’t make money using human body parts. If it is possible that one can really make money through rituals, why are Nigerians not making money in foreign currencies such as dollars, pounds that has more value than naira?

We all know very well that the Central Bank or an affiliated bank agency is responsible for printing currencies and they come with specific numbers. If we have to account for the money some people say they are making through rituals, where are they getting the numbers that tally with what is in circulation?

Okay let’s assume they get the money it from banks with supernatural powers, what happens to that branch where the money disappears from? What happens to the Branch Managers? Are they not going to account for it? If that’s the case, you know how many branch managers of banks would be crying out every day that money has disappeared?

Have you heard from any of these commercial banks that they are looking for money? That money mysteriously disappeared and nowhere to be found?

My point is that let’s put all these superstitions aside and accept that some people actually steal to make money and tie it around money rituals. People can actually make money by conniving with bank officials in a way we don’t know and start flaunting it that they did money rituals. It doesn’t make sense!

Alot of young people are dying prematurely all in the name money rituals that doesn’t exist. When I see how young men are killing their fathers, mothers, and relatives in the name of rituals for money, I cry because it is an illusion.

Money Rituals baseless and does not exist anywhere. Instead of providing them with evidence-based ways of making money, they will tell them to go and bring the heads of their family members. That’s bullshit.

Source;

https://supers.ng/money-ritual-is-the-biggest-scam-on-earth-it-doesnt-exist-see-why/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by FarahAideed: 1:42am On Dec 08, 2021
Who told you the blood rituals is about making money appear? It's all about favour

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by kapelvej: 1:43am On Dec 08, 2021
Money ritual is the reason the naira is getting weaker

5 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by phenase(m): 2:01am On Dec 08, 2021
cheesy grin grin Is it true.

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by Abdul05: 2:35am On Dec 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by ednut1(m): 2:36am On Dec 08, 2021
Majority of those caught for money rituals weeks and months after were still poor. From the pastor in igbo oro, to the alfa who killed a lady in badagry to the mum and son who eat his girlfriend. All poor looking. Rituals is nothing but a scam

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by RoyalBoutique(m): 2:59am On Dec 08, 2021
FarahAideed:
Who told you the blood rituals is about making money appear? It's all about favour

The OP spoke from a myopic point of view.

Money rituals open opportunities for you to make money.

Stop watching nollywoods nonsense way of portraying money rituals.

One thing I disagree with the OP is that money ritual is very real.

The only thing I agree with the OP is that using a human being for money ritual is very wrong.

In the spiritual realm, a human is equal to a cow.

So, using a cow for ritual is the same as using a human.

11 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by AlhajiNatty(m): 4:32am On Dec 08, 2021
Op, it is said that what one do not know, one tends to magnify.

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by xcel20001: 4:35am On Dec 08, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

The only thing I agree with the OP is that using a Jan being for money ritual is very wrong.

Interesting!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 08, 2021
Let me explain something, we pray for God's blessing, favour and luck... Which is natural.
It's an order and a process.

To jump the queue, do rituals... Then it becomes unnatural, forcing the blessing to yourself...

And when you take something that is not meant for you, there is usually consequence.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by mccloud224(m): 5:03am On Dec 08, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

The only thing I agree with the OP is that using a Jan being for money ritual is very wrong.

If you know anything of the astral realm, you would never compare yourself to a cow. Also the "spiritual realm" requiring sacrifice are the lower dimensions where elementaries exist (I mean demons,half deads,inter/intra planetary lower life forms,etc)

If someone like you were to have an OBE (out of body experience), it would be easy for lower dimensional beings to take advantage of your weak ethereal vessel and possess you...after all you have placed yourself on the level of a cow in the astral realm.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by femi4: 5:45am On Dec 08, 2021
FarahAideed:
You are mixing it up....money ritual is different from alubarika....the later brings favour while rituals brings raw cash

5 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by RealAdewole(m): 6:22am On Dec 08, 2021
There are many dimensions to money rituals in nigeria...

we have:
1. Body organ harvesters- e.g Uduak

2. Body parts traffickers- all those poor hungry looking people police always parade

3. Money ritualist- e.g what happened to the OAU MBA student...

Is there anything like money ritual? YES

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by Saintdan0421(m): 6:31am On Dec 08, 2021
Go sidon.... Stop using physical attributes to judge spiritual dimensions...
Mysterious shits do exist.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by Lattop(m): 6:56am On Dec 08, 2021
Op u don't know anything,

Make I laugh small grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by Golan007: 7:10am On Dec 08, 2021
FarahAideed:

Favour that won't even get you into Lagos Boat Club, what kind of favour is that?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by Golan007: 7:12am On Dec 08, 2021
You do money rituals and you are still living in Ita Elewa.

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by Ola17: 7:21am On Dec 08, 2021
Op you raised valid points. Money ritual is a huge scam, just like the miracles pastors claim to perform. If money ritual works, those witch doctors and their relatives will be trillionaires.

Someone even said money ritual is the reason Naira is losing value cheesy
Why will Nigeria progress when the majority of her citizens believe this kind of nonsense and are responsible for choosing their leaders?
ednut1:
Majority of those caught for money rituals weeks and months after were still poor. From the pastor in igbo oro, to the alfa who killed a lady in badagry to the mum and son who eat his girlfriend. All poor looking. Rituals is nothing but a scam

Another sensible poster. All hope isn’t lost.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by ednut1(m): 7:40am On Dec 08, 2021
No
Ola17:
Op you raised valid points. Money ritual is a huge scam, just like the miracles pastors claim to perform. If money ritual works, those witch doctors and their relatives will be trillionaires.

Someone even said money ritual is the reason Naira is losing value cheesy
Why will Nigeria progress when the majority of her citizens believe this kind of nonsense and are responsible for choosing their leaders?

Another sensible poster. All hope isn’t lost.
see so called ritualists. One naira dem no see .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by Khd95(m): 7:46am On Dec 08, 2021
Babalao when do am for you is still living in dilapidated thatched hut, why him no do am for himself, you no ask

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:04am On Dec 08, 2021
Make I no talk anything cheesy

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by Divoc19(f): 8:06am On Dec 08, 2021
We really need to investigate this matter.
I believe money ritualist do illegal things for money and wouldn't want to expose their source.
The people performing the rituals are also scammers

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by Ola17: 8:07am On Dec 08, 2021
Khd95:
Babalao when do am for you is still living in dilapidated thatched hut, why him no do am for himself, you no ask

Abi?!

Unfortunately people that believes money ritual is real are almost incapable of reason.
They will give you a thousand and one reason why the babalawo is poor.

I wonder how people dey believe things without evidence.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 08, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

the biggest fool ever liveth ....am amazed by you foolishness

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by seanwilliam(m): 8:50am On Dec 08, 2021
I can’t deny or agree that money ritual is real . But if it is, then money ritual should be what opens undeserved opportunities for you and make things much more easier for u..

Like if you believe money ritual is real, share if you don’t.

I buy all types of giftcards at a very sweet rate, I buy PayPal funds too. Check my siggy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by Gerrard59(m): 9:49am On Dec 08, 2021
I have preached same countless times, some of them here:

Gerrard59:
Only in poor sh!tholes we read that ritual killing makes someone rich. A South Korean reading will be stunned that undies of a girl or blood stains from her vagina will make another rich. Yet, this same place has the highest number of poor people in the world, literally the highest globally. Questions are: why are Nigerians poor if rituals actually make someone rich? Why are there very few Nigerians on Forbes/Bloomberg? Why are the people who concoct these things not rich? At least, professors from top business schools are well paid and some are very rich even though some of their students are richer than they are. Why are these native doctors not rich? Why can't these people enter a bank and command the MD to handover money to them? Why did none of these people use same ritual power to participate and win in the now defunct WWTBAM? Win gold medal in the Olympics?

Why?

Gerrard59:
Residents of the world's poverty fervently defend the belief that rituals can make someone rich. The same way their counterparts in Tanzania defend the slaughtering of albinos to "cure" HIV.

Nonsense and ingredients!

https://www.nairaland.com/6856398/cannot-make-money-via-rituals

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by Kayzcarter: 9:56am On Dec 08, 2021
Op, you neva see anything for this life, money ritual dey but be prepared for repercussions,
That is yoruba say, devils gives you a chicken to train and collect a whole child from you.
If you don't gerrit forget abouritt

6 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by RoyalBoutique(m): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2021
mccloud224:

If you know anything of the astral realm, you would never compare yourself to a cow. Also the "spiritual realm" requiring sacrifice are the lower dimensions where elementaries exist (I mean demons,half deads,inter/intra planetary lower life forms,etc)

If someone like you were to have an OBE (out of body experience), it would be easy for lower dimensional beings to take advantage of your weak ethereal vessel and possess you...after all you have placed yourself on the level of a cow in the astral realm.

Even your Bible stories claim that God told Abraham to substitute his son for a sheep.

A sheep is equal to a human in the spiritual realm.

4 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by Eteka1(m): 11:10am On Dec 08, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

Human equivalent to a cow?

4 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by iykejohnson(m): 11:35am On Dec 08, 2021
Na scam

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by FreeIgboho: 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
Supers:
From Supers.ng

Nigerians need to stop believing they can get rich or become wealthy through the killing of fellow citizens for money rituals. Don’t be deceived by Nollywood bullshit.

Source;

https://supers.ng/money-ritual-is-the-biggest-scam-on-earth-it-doesnt-exist-see-why/

Here’s what you didn’t consider: there are entities in this world (call them demons, agents of satan, whatever) with billions. All they do with that money is sew as much evil as possible in the world - they literally give you part of their money for doing evil. Case in point - the yahoo plus guy who was made to do all sorts of terrible things, after which N5m was mysteriously deposited in his account. He was thinking the money would come through client

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) by FreeIgboho: 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kayzcarter:
Op, you neva see anything for this life, money ritual dey but be prepared for repercussions,
That is yoruba say, devils gives you a chicken to train and collect a whole child from you.
If you don't gerrit forget abouritt

I’m not saying it doesn’t exist. But please patiently explain this to us: below is a list of the world’s richest people. How come non is from Ogun state? Is US best at money ritual? How come Africa and India, the chiefs of money ritual, are also two of the poorest places on earth?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Auchi Poly Female Student Expelled From School [see Reasons] / Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) / Armed Militia Kill Five In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.