Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,921 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni (8791 Views)

Tinubu 2023: We Went For Nigeria's Peace & Unity, Not Politics - Foluke Daramola / Nigeria’s Unity, Not Negotiable - Gowon / Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by JOemmy(m): 9:02am On Dec 08, 2021
AlexBells:
Nigeria's unity had always been negotiable but Nigerians generally have no culture of negotiations, we have Senate and house of Reps whose duty is primarily negotiations.

Nigeria can not even break as Nigeria's costly unity is the best thing for the inherent wickedness in an average of our kind, in 1945 North said the Igbos were taking their jobs they Massacred Igbos, remember the issue between Akintola and Awolowo, the wild wild west, people were burnt alive.

Remember the civil war a misunderstanding between two army officers (Ojukwu and Gowon) filled with egoism these are all things that should be settled with negotiations, you got to keep talking, hopefully before 50 million people are killed Nigerians will learn to negotiate, look, how did this guy even become a king.

The ooni is a business man he has so many lucrative businesses in nigeria that is going to be affected if nigeria disintegrates. Most successful billionaires in nigeria don't want the division of nigeria.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by JOemmy(m): 9:07am On Dec 08, 2021
Ttalk:

Mumu OP, the king said the unity of Yorubas is not negotiable, he wasn't referring to Nigeria in his comment. If comprehension is your problem why not go back to school, ode

The Nigeria unity non negotiable that is inserted in the article is the opinion of the writer probably for pecuniary gain as most of them are nothing but brown envelope journalists

The ooni is well educated and sound I have listened to some of his speeches I was really surprised such statement can come from him.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by slowice(m): 9:13am On Dec 08, 2021
We re abundantly blessed with stupid leaders who would say anything to secure their meals.... Ffk kinda leaders full this country
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2021
AlexBells:
Nigeria's unity had always been negotiable but Nigerians generally have no culture of negotiations, we have Senate and house of Reps whose duty is primarily negotiations.

Nigeria can not even break as Nigeria's costly unity is the best thing for the inherent wickedness in an average of our kind, in 1945 North said the Igbos were taking their jobs they Massacred Igbos, remember the issue between Akintola and Awolowo, the wild wild west, people were burnt alive.

Remember the civil war a misunderstanding between two army officers (Ojukwu and Gowon) filled with egoism these are all things that should be settled with negotiations, you got to keep talking, hopefully before 50 million people are killed Nigerians will learn to negotiate, look, how did this guy even become a king.
Can you point out were the Oni said The Unity Of Nigeria is Non-negotiable in that writeup?
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by AlexBells(m): 9:38am On Dec 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Can you point out were the Oni said The Unity Of Nigeria is Non-negotiable in that writeup?
What is my business with Ooni, I responded to what the post said, but then, even the unity of his family is negotiable talk more of any other Society
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by Positivepoint(m): 9:39am On Dec 08, 2021
AlexBells:

If you are looking for someone to argue with, go argue with your ancestors, so the Igbos in the North as at then were sitting and watching the white run the government and still provide every service, because it is colonial rule does not mean Northern Blindness abeg, then can you tell me the reason for the 1945 Massacre

There was never a massacre in 1945 the Igbo population in the north by then was very insignificant pls stop these lies.

Igbos where not even in control in dir own territories talk less g another region entirely.

Remember direct rule was what the colonials used in the south and indirect rule in the north.

Meaning the colonials where virtually in control of administration direct in the south while in the north the Emirates where given power at the local level.

These are the facts not ur make up superiority delusional storyline.

In 1945 the igbos where not even in control of dir own affairs.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by rexwalters: 9:40am On Dec 08, 2021
AlexBells:

What is my business with Ooni, I responded to what the post said, but then, even the unity of his family is negotiable talk more of any other Society
The unity of Nigeria is non negotiable, if you don’t like it, pack your Biafra must go, & leave Nigeria for us, because no one will waste 1 minute of their precious time talking with you.

My property Nigeria is our property, it is non negotiable simple.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by ma373733(m): 9:41am On Dec 08, 2021
Lagos -ibadan brown envelope gutter press at it again

Confusing headline

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by AlexBells(m): 9:42am On Dec 08, 2021
rexwalters:
The unity of Nigeria is non negotiable, if you don’t like it, pack your Biafra must go, & leave Nigeria because no one will waste 1 minute of their precious time talking with you.
Lol, apparently I'm a core Igbo and a core Igbo is a unionist, Nigeria belongs to us, Check out Zik, Nzeogwu, Ifeajuna those are my men abeg, Nigeria belongs to Igbos that's why we are like MTN, everywhere you go lol.

Your father Awo or Bello, cried for secession clause and by the way, regional government is gone for good lol,
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by rexwalters: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2021
ma373733:
Lagos -ibadan brown envelope gutter press at it again

Confusing headline
Biafra Times in denial as usual?
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by AlexBells(m): 9:44am On Dec 08, 2021
Positivepoint:

There was never a massacre in 1945 the Igbo population in the north by then was very insignificant pls stop these lies.
Yet about 200 Igbos were killed, uninformed ignorance, Zik, Kaduna Nzeogwu, etc were raised in the North, was it so much of a coincidence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by rexwalters: 9:45am On Dec 08, 2021
AlexBells:

Lol, apparently I'm a core Igbo and a core Igbo is a unionist, Nigeria belongs to us, Check out Zik, Nzeogwu, Ifeajuna those are my men abeg, Nigeria belongs to Igbos that's why we are like MTN, everywhere you go lol.

Your father Awo or Bello, cried for secession clause and by the way, regional government is gone for good lol,
Stop living in the past, what concerns me with Awolowo, Azikiwe or Ahmedu Bello? Only failures live in the past, you be history teacher?

Olodo even the history, you know nothing about.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by JONSYN7154: 9:45am On Dec 08, 2021
I can see that Ooni is a puppet in the hand of the Hausa.

Nigerian unity is negotiable.

QED!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by AlexBells(m): 9:46am On Dec 08, 2021
rexwalters:
Stop living in the past, what concerns me with Awolowo, Azikiwe or Ahmedu Bello? Only failures live in the past, you be history teacher? Olodo.
I'm just telling you that I'm a big fan of United Nigeria and also I prefer unitary government to regional government and I know my heroes
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 08, 2021
AlexBells:

Okay!
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by rexwalters: 9:50am On Dec 08, 2021
AlexBells:

I'm just telling you that I'm a big fan of United Nigeria and also I prefer unitary government to regional government and I know my heroes
What is the difference between the system practiced then under regional & what we practice today?

Like it was then, the states today keep most of the money from Agriculture, the Center of Federal controls the hydro carbon resources.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by Tzar(m): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2021
Although Nigeria's creation was FORCED and not negotiated, even Britain, France and Germany (until Germans lost their conquered territories after WWII) had to NEGOTIATE the sharing formula of how they will allocate Africa to themselves.

Nigeria's existence at independence was negotiated.

Why will the continued existence of Nigeria by freemen and freewomen NOT be negotiated!!!

Are we a nation of slaves that cannot negotiate whether they want to part of Nigeria or not?

Mr. Ooni of Ife, I respect you a lot o. But on this one, Oga park well!!!
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2021
rexwalters:
you be history teacher?

Olodo even the history, you know nothing about.
grin

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by AlexBells(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2021
rexwalters:
What is the difference between the system practiced then under regional & what we practice today?
If they are exactly the same, why are they clamouring for a return, as you can see the Igbos are not asking for regional government but inclusive governance lol, we shall be good lass lass
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by Chuksmonika(m): 9:55am On Dec 08, 2021
Ofcos, it's not negotiable because you are part of the system chopping the money. Have you thought about how ordinary Nigerians are doing.

In Nigeria, once you join the system, you won't like to hear of division because you're not certain if you will be relevant in the new country.

If I were to be a minister or senator, do you think I will love to hear anything about Biafra?

Well, it's the citizens that will determine if the country will divide or not and not you greedy leaders.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by OnyeOgboni: 9:56am On Dec 08, 2021
Ooni I think say you smart..?u fall my hand for this one
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by rexwalters: 9:56am On Dec 08, 2021
Tzar:
Although Nigeria's creation was FORCED and not negotiated, Nigeria's existence at independence was negotiated.
Why will the continued existence of Nigeria by freemen and freewomen NOT be negotiated!!!

Are we a nation of slaves that cannot negotiate whether they want to part of Nigeria or not?

Mr. Ooni of Ife, I respect you a lot o. But on this one, Oga park well!!!
A Failure will always find an excuse for been a Failure, please name one country in Africa which the colonialist negotiated with the people before it was created?

Ever heard of the Berlin conference 1884 partition of Africa, are you not aware the Cameroon & Nigeria was once a single empire until it was divided between France & Great Britain?

Have you not asked yourself why Nigeria is the only English speaking country amongst its neighbors from Republic du Benin, Niger, Cameroon, Chad?
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by Positivepoint(m): 10:00am On Dec 08, 2021
AlexBells:

Yet about 200 Igbos were killed, uninformed ignorance, Zik, Kaduna Nzeogwu, etc were raised in the North, was it so much of a coincidence

200 igbos are kidding me. Igbos where insignificant in the affairs of the north. Nzeogwu was adopted by the premier of the north as a goodwill to people of the south, he was adopted in an orphanage. Since treacherousy was in Igbo DNA he went back and murdered the premier with his wife at night when they where asleep and can't defend them selves. while zik was born in zugeru as a son of a servant to a white master. Zugeru was then the colonial capital of the country.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by ma373733(m): 10:01am On Dec 08, 2021
rexwalters:
Biafra Times in denial as usual?
K you have been noticed cheesy
Ngwa run along
Next please
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by ma373733(m): 10:02am On Dec 08, 2021
Positivepoint:

200 igbos are kidding me. Igbos where insignificant in the affairs of the north. Nzeogwu was adopted by the premier of the north as a goodwill to people of the south, he was adopted in an orphanage. Since treacherousy was in Igbo DNA he went back and murdered the premier with his wife at night when they where asleep and can't defend them selves. while zik was born in zugeru as a son of a servant to a white master. Zugeru was then the colonial capital of the country.

Beer palor history
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by AlexBells(m): 10:05am On Dec 08, 2021
Positivepoint:

Are you kidding me, foolishness and history don't go hand in hand, Kadunna Nzeogwu's was born and raised in the North with his younger brother, so the question is, if Igbos don't go to North how come a family moved there and you even mentioned Zik's parent being a servant to a servant to a white master, isn't such Job supposed to be the reason I spoke on that inspired the Massacre, abeg stop embarrassing yourselves, even though this is a faceless forum, have some shame in real life
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by BABANGBALI: 10:06am On Dec 08, 2021
Kabiyesi please shut the fok up
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by Positivepoint(m): 10:06am On Dec 08, 2021
ma373733:

Beer palor history

We don't drink beer plus u can't rewrite history from ur delusional mind don't know if it coz of meth overdose. Igbo where never at any time important to the north even today.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by rexwalters: 10:08am On Dec 08, 2021
OnyeOgboni:
Ooni I think say you smart..?u fall my hand for this one
Keep deceiving yourself, be looking for a reason or person to blame for you own self inflicted woes.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by doublecross(m): 10:20am On Dec 08, 2021
backnbeta:
I wonder what these out leaders mean by "Nigeria's unity is not negotiable"! Why can't we renegotiate an unfavorable union if the relationship is abusive, uncomfortable and loveless with only one parasitic partner enjoying it? It is well undecided
don't mind the f0ol! The answer is simple! He is a beneficiary of the killings and looting so he can open his mouth and say rubbish
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni by Zetty177x: 10:26am On Dec 08, 2021
Paretomaster1:
Children of hate will jump on these thread now like antelope....

Make una settle child (or adult)support case I beg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Machina: I’m Still APC Yobe North Candidate, I Did Not Step Down / Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage / Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.