Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) (32065 Views)

Saraki, Wife Remember Gbegi Ojora 10 Years After Death (photos) / Saraki & Wife Danced At Atiku's Campaign Rally In Kwara (Photos, Video) / EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by Priscy01(f): 6:58am On Dec 08, 2021
Politician Bukola Saraki and his beautiful wife, Toyin, recently celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary and used the opportunity to mark their daughter's birthday.

Igbere TV reports that the young lady clocked 30 and she appears to have been celebrated during her parent's wedding anniversary event.

Dedicating a post to the celebrant on Instagram, Toyin shared a video that appeared to have been filmed during the private family event.

Toyin and Bukola took turns to deliver heartwarming speeches to their daughter who was also seated across them.

The video also contained some pictures which were taken at the event and some other pictures of the celebrant.

Sharing the post online, the doting mum heaped endearing words on her darling daughter. Toyin’s message read in part:

"Wishing our darling daughter Tosin the happiest of 30th birthdays today! Kind, sweet, accomplished and an exceedingly loving daughter, granddaughter, sister, wife, friend and mother of two gorgeous little ones, Tosin is the most amazing gift to our family."

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXJsN_9Ik7A/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgi9idvuvas

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by Lawlab251: 7:05am On Dec 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by Leverage2021: 7:25am On Dec 08, 2021
Liberal rich Muslims have one thing as priority

Christian wife

GeneralPula:

Which makes them more even reasonable than liberal Christian..
if dog fit reject shit na human being suppose come eat am?

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by MarveworldG: 7:35am On Dec 08, 2021
30 years is not a small thing.
This suggests that their marriage is over 30years

6 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by ashewoboy(m): 8:15am On Dec 08, 2021
His wife is a beauty. Just the way I like them.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by Waakanda: 8:46am On Dec 08, 2021
cheesy
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by DukeNija(m): 9:07am On Dec 08, 2021
In hindsight Bukola Saraki is the best thing that happened to the Nigerian Upper chamber in modern history. Kwara people thought he was the reason their destinies were stagnant but they failed to address other factors like religion, education and social norms.
I wish Bukola was from a different region, the outcome would have been very different. This man should be President someday.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by abc115: 9:07am On Dec 08, 2021
Leverage2021:
Liberal Muslims have one thing as priority

Christian wife
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by princeade86(m): 9:07am On Dec 08, 2021
Age gracefully
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by iamyemiakins(m): 9:08am On Dec 08, 2021
Saraki's wife has always been beautiful, e don tey! kiss

AMAUCHESKY:
I was in the dream and I saw a nairalander licking mouth and wishing to have ex governors wife
You're the Nairalander.

This I have seen.

8 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:08am On Dec 08, 2021
Is dat saraki at d 3rd pic
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by Omicron007: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2021
The incoming President and First Lady of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by seunaj: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2021
Christian girls are goal oriented because of the upbringing, trainings and exposure the church avails children and youths at their developmental stage. In fact, many Muslims I have met told me that they prefer to take thier kids to Christian primary schools in order for them to get a solid background. Their Muslim counterparts are shouting Laila lailai lailai 10, 000 times under an Alfa with a long cane, pure hypnosis. That's why most successful Muslims had or have a practicing Christians as wife. The terrorists among them either pressure, threaten or force the girls to convert. May God deliver our Nigerian Christian girls from the snare of greed and the love of money. Selling all the labor of the children church to an headslammer because of money and enticement is not wise and God will judge you for your greed.
For those of you asking for names:
Tinubu
Atiku
Abdulraman (current Kwara State Governor)
Abdulfatai (former Kwara State Governor)
Ajimobi
Fashola
The list is endless

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by AMAUCHESKY(m): 9:08am On Dec 08, 2021
I was in the dream and I saw a nairalander licking mouth and wishing to have ex governors wife
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:08am On Dec 08, 2021
Bukola Saraki and him wife no dey age shall!

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by ManirBK: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2021
Happy birthday to your family but remember all this propaganda will not qualify you and PDP looters association to win a contest come 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:09am On Dec 08, 2021
Ok naa

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:10am On Dec 08, 2021
Leverage2021:

Christian wife
Na One-Naijerria dey worry them
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by GeneralPula: 9:10am On Dec 08, 2021
Leverage2021:

Christian wife

Which makes them more even reasonable than liberal Christian..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by ElValiente(m): 9:10am On Dec 08, 2021
Ojoras and the beauty Gene. Toyin fine Sha. Happy birthday to the celebrant.
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by ashjay001(m): 9:10am On Dec 08, 2021
Leverage2021:

Christian wife

He was a Christian, politics made him convert

15 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by Frank25: 9:11am On Dec 08, 2021
i once attended thesame college with this gal, she was probably in the senior secondary although students always complain of her nuisance well later we finally found out that she is a daughter of a senator

u can check out my ongoing story in the literaturature section lost in uniport a story by frank25
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by visijo(m): 9:12am On Dec 08, 2021
There is no physical evidence to say that today is Wednesday, we just have to trust that someone has kept count since the first one ever�

12 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by Racoon(m): 9:12am On Dec 08, 2021
Happy birthday ladies. Those twins girls are sweet cute damsels.God please give me my own.
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by younglleo: 9:13am On Dec 08, 2021
o
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:13am On Dec 08, 2021
Bukola

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reason Why We Disrupted 2019 Budget Presentation — Minority Leader, PDP Reps / FG Reacts To Closure Of Nigerian Traders' Shops In Ghana / MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.