Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves (41746 Views)

Kwarapoly Graduating Students Punished For Stylishly Signing Out After Its Ban / Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) / Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Curry30: 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
Shellsploit:
...and she go don wet as the guy grip am like "Network cable crimper" shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lol...him gots hold am well make STP work properly for her network! grin

1 Like

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Shellsploit: 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
Curry30:

Lol...him gots hold am well make STP work properly for her network! grin

shocked shocked
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by lalasticlala(m): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
ahnie:
My brother topic made front page.
Dear Lalasticlala I want you to know that.... you're dearly loved by this isoko lady.

Lol
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Damseldammie(f): 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
O maa se ooh
No iota of shame in our young ladies again
Smh
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by FunctionX(m): 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
Shellsploit:
...and she go don wet as the guy grip am like "Network cable crimper" shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Off me guy
Reminds me of those days of fixing lan cables

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by TheSpellChecker: 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
efeski:

Yeah you got me
But why sound like you got an ax to grind with me? undecided

I gat no axe whatsoever to grind with you, bro...

I'm just doing my job of correcting bad grammar here on Nairaland.

Kapish?
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by ItisWell22(f): 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2023
Both of them could actually be innocent. 😢

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pix: Who Is To Be Punished? / How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? / UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.