Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves (41718 Views)

Kwarapoly Graduating Students Punished For Stylishly Signing Out After Its Ban / Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) / Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by efeski(m): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2021
Teacher Don't Teach Me Nonesense

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Robnectar(m): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2021
Mr audu eleribu grin

279 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Chloraseptic: 9:31am On Dec 08, 2021
The audacity he used in handling the breast shows that he's fûcked her before..

337 Likes 16 Shares

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Samakus(m): 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
The guy by the left hand side peeping must have orgasmed hard grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
Na dia way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by NightFood: 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
Wetin we no go see cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:57am On Dec 09, 2021
The next thing na to enter room!

This generation has lost all forms of shame!

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Prolificgiant(m): 7:34am On Dec 09, 2021
We have lost it morally in this country and its very sad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Shellsploit: 8:26am On Dec 09, 2021
...and she go don wet as the guy grip am like "Network cable crimper" shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

16 Likes

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by OloshoMan: 8:26am On Dec 09, 2021
Audu Ogbe ara

2 Likes

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by DropsMic(m): 8:27am On Dec 09, 2021
Lol

This guy must have came in his pants

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Authority1o1(m): 8:27am On Dec 09, 2021
Okay...

Dumb girls are easy prey for lecturers. But I still wonder why they're mostly well-endowed, and sometimes with fine face as an addition.

Natural compensation?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:27am On Dec 09, 2021
omo!

Mr Audu is signing the Audi
He probably might ride it later in the day

Modified..

I stand corrected, Mr Audu has been riding the Audi before before

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Imustnottalk: 8:27am On Dec 09, 2021
Mr abudu don cast grin

4 Likes

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Big4wig(m): 8:27am On Dec 09, 2021
Do you think it’s easy to graduate and sign out? Go girl grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by pegix(m): 8:27am On Dec 09, 2021
Omo... shocked shocked

See how e take grab the bobby asif he wan begging dey embarassed
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by thorpido(m): 8:27am On Dec 09, 2021
When this picture goes viral and he sees it,he should be ashamed of himself.
Oga lecturer. angry

8 Likes

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by englishmart(m): 8:27am On Dec 09, 2021
It's nothing, it's just an ordinary piece of overgrown flesh. You can even call it a tumor.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Tobidarker02: 8:27am On Dec 09, 2021
Wtf is this
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by diplomat058(m): 8:27am On Dec 09, 2021
Given the Man's carefree and calm disposition while doing this, it is safe to presume that those two have a very cordial relationship going on, possible romantic. Perhaps that's why he wasn't startled to touch in public, what he has been handling in private grin

NB: This is only and will remain a guess, not a statement of fact.

4 Likes

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Rastaramsey(m): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2021
Mhen

The future is femail
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Dannyfan(m): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2021
Olagbara oo
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by LordGuru1: 8:28am On Dec 09, 2021
grin Choi! It is finished. NL must make person laugh even when I've made up my mind that I won't! If you are her Husband or Husband-to-be, will you part her on the back for this? Sodom and Gomorrah has been repackaged and sold to us as Civilization.

On a serious note, I hope you have urgently and irreversibly made peace with your CREATOR! Fast and Pray that HOLY SPIRIT of MESSIAH should take over your Life and make your Rapture-ready! The Book of Revelation wanted us that "The Merchants of your Soul (that shall sell your Soul to Satan) are the Great Men of this World that have covenanted with him." Don't let them destroy your Immortalbility!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by DSC7: 8:28am On Dec 09, 2021
Wahala..... shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by geesilver(m): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2021
Maybe they have a cordial relationship as teacher and student.... But this shouldn't have be made openly.....
The girl self na foam bra she wear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Profayo: 8:28am On Dec 09, 2021
They said it's just for cruise.All three in the pictures are students

4 Likes

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:28am On Dec 09, 2021
It's well..
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by RealLordZeus(m): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2021
Mr Audu no go make heaven

But tbh he might be unconscious of what he was doing then
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Ramirezkhay(m): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

You be correct Nigghar in Slawomirr voice

grin grin grin

Chloraseptic:
The audacity he used in handling the breast shows that he's fûcked her before..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Applied For MSc But Foreign Supervisor Said School Is Accepting Me For PhD / Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja / Pix: Who Is To Be Punished?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.