Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,338 members, 7,860,841 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Maduka And The Unfinished Business With Agu Awka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maduka And The Unfinished Business With Agu Awka (12178 Views)

Anambra 2021: Maduka Penetrates Grassroots, Looks Good To Win Race To Agu Awka / Race To Agu Awka Hots Up, Maduka Emerges Alternative For Ndi Anambra / Fayemi Should Finish The Unfinished Business This Time Ayodele David-adesua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduka And The Unfinished Business With Agu Awka by IbileIfe: 10:47am On Dec 09, 2021
Alex has got this man by his balls to vomit more money. grin

3 Likes

Re: Maduka And The Unfinished Business With Agu Awka by Mortiple(m): 10:50am On Dec 09, 2021
Dr Maduka is an Olodo.

He knows nothing about governance and worst still he cannot make a simple sentence correctly. I am shocked to know that he is a Medical Doctor. He fumbled at every question asked by AriseTV and ChannelsTv interviews. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Maduka And The Unfinished Business With Agu Awka by MiracleMe7: 10:53am On Dec 09, 2021
Dr. Maduka to arrest Alex report very soon with the Dss & Efcc.

This I have seen!

2 Likes

Re: Maduka And The Unfinished Business With Agu Awka by Ofiadiegwu: 10:59am On Dec 09, 2021
dailybuzzng:

https://www.anambraupdate.com/2021/12/maduka-and-unfinished-business-to-agu.html

...half baked leadership...

It is given that Doctor Maduka put up a formidable fight in his quest for the governorship seat of Anambra state.

But, if the op refered to Prof. Charles Soludo's governorship victory as "half baked" then the op or whoever originated this post is suffering something incurable.

ANAMBRA PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN THROUGH THEIR VOTE. WE ARE YET TO SEE OTHERWISE

2 Likes

Re: Maduka And The Unfinished Business With Agu Awka by misskemi40: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2021
Amazing Nairaland younger brother. Great Innovation in Ghana

Re: Maduka And The Unfinished Business With Agu Awka by jrusky(m): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2021
Maduka take a break biko take a break go back to your hospital in US and come back some other time to start your political dream again. I warned you but never listen. But remember politics is not for everyone.

First when this guy started these move collecting award here and there I said this guy will be in mess las las his village people hasn't forgotten about him but as usual my fellow kinsmen a k a Jewish came here and insulted me calling me all kinds of name then and strted praising him infact some idiots were comparing him with Dangote, Otedola, Tinubu and in financial capacty but today has what I said never happened? Has he become the governor?

Maduka you allowed some fools to used your brain to cash out now see your life? Your total votes in entire state did not even reach 4 thousand. Those anuofia Anukpama bloody ewu insulting me then have dissappeared now living you in the middle of raging storm.

Go back to your hospital politics is not everyone.

1 Like

Re: Maduka And The Unfinished Business With Agu Awka by sandymikky: 11:47am On Dec 09, 2021
dailybuzzng:

https://www.anambraupdate.com/2021/12/maduka-and-unfinished-business-to-agu.html
Prof Soludo half baked?
A Professor of Economics, former university lecturer and ex CBN governor who repositioned the CBN half baked.
@dailybuzz, u mad ne?
Re: Maduka And The Unfinished Business With Agu Awka by Agricmoney(m): 11:49am On Dec 09, 2021
Hmmm

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Maduka And The Unfinished Business With Agu Awka by Jlow2: 11:50am On Dec 09, 2021
Him eye no good
Re: Maduka And The Unfinished Business With Agu Awka by Ugik(m): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2021
i would just advise him not to approach the courts.its a futile effort
Re: Maduka And The Unfinished Business With Agu Awka by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
The eat his money and even gave him a certificate of return long before election...you laugh too abi.

It's really funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maduka And The Unfinished Business With Agu Awka by Freebills12: 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
Alex Report at it again, after milking him dry at PDP, Accord Party and now tribunal....
Re: Maduka And The Unfinished Business With Agu Awka by Testimony1988(m): 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lolz, he should till after four years.
Re: Maduka And The Unfinished Business With Agu Awka by kiddkash(m): 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
Karemarealty288:
This Alexreport hold this man with "come and carry" format
no be small thing. them sit the man, chop wella
Re: Maduka And The Unfinished Business With Agu Awka by Simpleshafee(m): 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Alex, when will you leave this man alone? You just wan suck the man dry.
Re: Maduka And The Unfinished Business With Agu Awka by InvertedHammer: 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
/
Why are you people blaming Alex?

I'd rather blame the one whose sense of discernment is not intact. Nobody should distress Alexreporter's bank please.

/
Re: Maduka And The Unfinished Business With Agu Awka by osondujt5: 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
grin please leave Alex let him cash out more na �����
Re: Maduka And The Unfinished Business With Agu Awka by Billygee2u: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
QueenAgbo:
Alexreport leave this man alone.U done chop him money reach.
Re: Maduka And The Unfinished Business With Agu Awka by Munzy14(m): 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nemesis0147:
Alex wan wreck this man kpatakpata.
E no go better for you oh
This dragging go reach 2025...grin

E b things
Re: Maduka And The Unfinished Business With Agu Awka by Badonasty(m): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
Dem don dey whine this one again
Re: Maduka And The Unfinished Business With Agu Awka by kovic7(m): 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
MADuka overestimated himself..... If the election is conducted 50 times, he won't come even close to 2nd at any point.

E get Dundee face...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue / Umahi Attends National Security Meeting To Resolve The Quit Notice To Igbos / FG Releases Breakdown Of 2017 VAT Revenue For 10 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.