Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me (28380 Views)

Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) / Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) / Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by IzzyAgu: 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
sad embarassed
Wetin Corn-chan man pikin

Poor piple go dey bully rich man pikin wey beta pass their Papa and lineage
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by winterfell007(m): 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
This cry cry baby have come again undecided undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by seandurse(m): 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
sad
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Whoknowsme: 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
Everybody is now been bullied
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Chibudollar: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
Tunex252:
Call her whatever you like, she no send your damn ass
I tell you say I care if she send my ass or not?
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Prime4life(m): 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
Online Bullies Association of Nigeria (OBAN), all of you are mad!!
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by jaxxy(m): 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ohhh sorry love.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
Deicide:
I would like to be in her shoe grin
Yes you would love to be in her shoes bcoz of money better sit and ave a rethink to start earning money for you and your gens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by MufasaLion: 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2021
My Cuppy, my baby, my baby. angry
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Sleekfingers: 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
CuriousMynd:
Disc jockey Florence Otedola aka DJ Cuppy has told her sister Temi Otedola that she gets bullied on social media more than the latter does.

The 29-year-old said this to her sister on Tuesday while responding to a tweet the latter made.

Igbere TV reports that Temi had tweeted that she loves the Twitter app.

Responding to the tweet, Cuppy wrote:

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1468351436358627329

Since the release of her album Original Copy, the disc jockey has received several backlashes from fellow celebrities and critics who berated the album.

She has also been bullied severally by Twitter users who body-shame and age-shame her.

Singer Kelly Handsome knocked her in February 2021 after her performance at the Gold Dust saying that music is not for everyone.

“If I talk now haters will say their daily prayer ‘black bla bla’….. ‘Ur career don die’. ‘U’re looking for attention’. ‘U’re hating’, meanwhile the person chatting has never stood out for anything in life.

“This is an insult to music as a career and an embarrassment to NAIJA music. This is like mocking real musicians, when did we get here? You cannot buy talent. They would have paid me or someone to write a proper song for her, bring out her British accent & all but No,” he wrote on Instagram.

Temi is the younger sister of DJ Cuppy.

The sisters share a close relationship and are always teasing each other on social media.

Temi made her acting debut in the movie Citation directed by Kunle Afolayan which earned her an award for best actress category at Ghana Movie Awards. She was nominated for Revelation of the Year at Best of Nollywood Awards 2020.

Their father is business mogul Femi Otedola.

Nigerians and these their SEVERALLY......
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Johel(m): 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
CuriousMynd:
Disc jockey Florence Otedola aka DJ Cuppy has told her sister Temi Otedola that she gets bullied on social media more than the latter does.

The 29-year-old said this to her sister on Tuesday while responding to a tweet the latter made.

Igbere TV reports that Temi had tweeted that she loves the Twitter app.

Responding to the tweet, Cuppy wrote:

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1468351436358627329

Since the release of her album Original Copy, the disc jockey has received several backlashes from fellow celebrities and critics who berated the album.

She has also been bullied severally by Twitter users who body-shame and age-shame her.

Singer Kelly Handsome knocked her in February 2021 after her performance at the Gold Dust saying that music is not for everyone.

“If I talk now haters will say their daily prayer ‘black bla bla’….. ‘Ur career don die’. ‘U’re looking for attention’. ‘U’re hating’, meanwhile the person chatting has never stood out for anything in life.

“This is an insult to music as a career and an embarrassment to NAIJA music. This is like mocking real musicians, when did we get here? You cannot buy talent. They would have paid me or someone to write a proper song for her, bring out her British accent & all but No,” he wrote on Instagram.

Temi is the younger sister of DJ Cuppy.

The sisters share a close relationship and are always teasing each other on social media.

Temi made her acting debut in the movie Citation directed by Kunle Afolayan which earned her an award for best actress category at Ghana Movie Awards. She was nominated for Revelation of the Year at Best of Nollywood Awards 2020.

Their father is business mogul Femi Otedola.

Ok now everyone has been/is being bullied....A new trend for some to feast on....These ones don dey collect championship for who dem bully pass.....what a generation. sad sad
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by brain54(m): 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
I think many Nigerians hate rich kids... celebrities, sucesful people-people doing well in general. While secretly wishing they can be like them.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Elidrisy20: 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
Everybody for this country,if him get chance na to bull others e.g ipob,amoetekun,BH,bandit, herdsmen e.t.c
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Exodora: 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
floss:
Nigerians no dey disappoint....so na who Dem bully pass dey thread now...I blame cheap data for all these clout chasing.
Cheap data for Cuppy mtcheeew see who talking.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Exodora: 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
floss:
Nigerians no dey disappoint....so na who Dem bully pass dey thread now...I blame cheap data for all these clout chasing.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Ara21(f): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
Over bullyed Dj cuppy. She too over talk, everything na show off for her. Temi hardly talk or post anything.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by adexllyz: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
Joysticks:
She is too forward and exaggerating.Besides,those who bully her can't hesitate to suck her bobbies and down there because the babe is to hawt,

PERVY
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Babaken(m): 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
We are now in the area of bully
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by mediainc: 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
I love her, I think her music is urban.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Hayee(f): 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
Analyst7:
If this girl is sensible enough nobody will bully u
She likes clout alot
Once u like clout be prepared for the consequence
big lie you want to tell me sensible people don't get bullied grin grin grin

Anyways I love her alot nothing insensible about her to me I'm addicted to her vibe cheesy cheesy wink tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Jaqenhghar: 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
Analyst7:
If this girl is sensible enough nobody will bully u
She likes clout alot
Once u like clout be prepared for the consequence
What did she do that Davido is not doing. You guys are just jealous . Accept it.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
Tunex252:
be like she dey pay you to defend her o. Why the thing dey pain you pass her ?
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Jaqenhghar: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
Baronnaire:
She flaunts too much... People get angry with the excessive flaunting of part of Nigeria's wealth in her father's possession... undecided
Does Davido not flaunt? Does Wizkid not flaunt. Flaunting is for some abi. 7na go soon talk wetin dey do una. She is not responsible for the rise in fuel price.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Jostoman: 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
Tunex252:
don't mind those Lagos APC, anytime they see anything about otedola they will start foaming from both sides of their mouth.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
Trust fund kids and their unique problems.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Jostoman: 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
All this Lagos APC Zombie on nairaland don't like hearing anything about Otedola.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Jaqenhghar: 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
brain54:
I think many Nigerians hate rich kids... celebrities, sucesful people-people doing well in general. While secretly wishing they can be like them.
They hate them yet cant stip worshipping them. Throw her in a room full of those bullies and you will see the way they will beg her. I can only imagine how her inbox looks like
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
brain54:

It's not just Nigerians but society in general.... it's a reminder of the life they would have been living if their fathers where more ambitious.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by suffering: 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
All publicity is good publicity.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by irunoko(m): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Joysticks:
She is too forward and exaggerating.Besides,those who bully her can't hesitate to suck her bobbies and down there because the babe is to hawt,
another bully has surfaced
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by brain54(m): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
WesternOligarch:

It's not just Nigerians but society in general.... it's a reminder of the life they would have been living if their fathers where more ambitious.
See this recent case of Sylvester as an example... lots of people don't give a sh*t about his death or about Justice. Most are just pissed about wealth and caliber of families involved. Hence their resentment and anger.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by irunoko(m): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mosun lawal.karma is a beech.you dey suffer for your marriage.you don see who pass you.fat ugly local beech

Phoebe Nwachukwu another terrible fake ass babe

Bunmi,as for you,you're lonely in your marriage

Nancy to hell with you in your grave.if I see your grave I Will spit and urinate on it

Yemisi another lousy local beech (mosunmola lawals friend)

You're the ones that had an opportunity to be sisters to me but you chose to be my bullies and made my life miserable and depressed when I was in school.you are all horrible Women and I don't want to ever have anything to do with you.bunmi was trying to famz me some years ago,no block werey danu

I can never forget how terrible you were to me when I was in the hostel

You gaslighted me,you constantly insulted and brought me down, continuously stole my provisions and sardine (I'm sure you think I have forgotten) you all can never have kind husbands because you sowed seeds of oppression when you had the opportunity to be sisters to me,you are now aging and all looking miserable

I regret ever staying with you as roommates.youre all narcissistic and sociopathic.i hope you really change and know God before you have children with your terrible characters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Boyega Meets With Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Talented Dancing Kids / “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime / Afrocandy: I Am A Nollywood Veteran Actress (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.