Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me (28383 Views)

Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) / Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) / Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Rree: 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by BABANGBALI: 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
Bilabong:
we want to see what Anthony Joshua can do grin

But on a serious note this girl is always being bullied. Make una stop am
she was born to be bullied
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by ashawopikin(m): 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
isaiah4life:
To all bullies around world, God punish una.
punish you too

Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
9jaBloke:
MAIN CAUSES OF BULLYING

1. Having been a victim of bullying :

2. Seeking social attention 'cos of loneliness:

3. Frustration or envy:

4. Shame:

5. Gender norms:
È wò tun ni grnder norms bayi ni bullying
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Bamzyriches451: 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
Abeg make everybody gettat
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by OnMyBiz: 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
OK ooooo undecided undecided undecided

My signature is for you.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by AYNL: 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
to all of una wey dey always bully my cuppy,my cup of tea ehn
I leave y'all to god
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Panda7(m): 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
getting bullied is nothing
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Boniwhite: 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
signature2012:
Poor Nigerians are fond of social bullying DJ Cuppy!
Is not her fault her father is rich and not her fault your father ain’t rich.
If you are born from a poor background ,work harder and make your kids rich.
All she said is the truth.
You are an idiot
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Boniwhite: 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Berankis:
All of a sudden everyone is being bullied! Who are now the Bullies? Everyone suddenly has become the Oppressed, who are now the Oppressors?
It's funny how Nigerians play the victim card... Everyone prays against the ENEMY forgetting that they are also an enemy to some other people.
reminds me of when kayvee of bbn had mental issue. Out of the blue most housemates like cross maria &co got mental health challenges to tell, and some nairalanders joined the clout chasing.
we like playing victim card in naija
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by signature2012(m): 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
Boniwhite:
You are an idiot
You see?One of them.
N30 condom would have saved this menace and cretin.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Boniwhite: 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
signature2012:

You see?One of them.
N30 condom would have saved this menace and cretin.
Otedola stole our common wealth as if that isnt enough cuppy&co keep rubbing it on our faces and u said she shouldnt get bullied on cyber space?
in trying to show you have something upstair,you end up making a mockery of yourself. Pathetic!!
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by eepeepook: 12:56am On Nov 16, 2023
Na because she no fine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson On Stage In Benin Rocking Her Customized Outfit / Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell / Meghan Markle Dumps UK Trip With Harry, Heads For Nigeria Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.