Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,767 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

GRAPHIC: Burnt Remains Of Zamfara Bandit Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GRAPHIC: Burnt Remains Of Zamfara Bandit Attack (2457 Views)

Four Policemen Feared Dead In Zamfara Bandit Attack / Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) / Zamfara Bandit, Damina, Shot Dead By Bandit Leader, Dogo Gide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GRAPHIC: Burnt Remains Of Zamfara Bandit Attack by Kwashiman: 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
Re: GRAPHIC: Burnt Remains Of Zamfara Bandit Attack by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
madmohamed:
it will come to you or any member of your family one day I pray it will happen
I'm not here to argue with you, but what does my comment mean?

I still write that to book space, and you are all over my mention wailing as if you truly care.

I use my comment book space, and you dey cry
Re: GRAPHIC: Burnt Remains Of Zamfara Bandit Attack by Whiteangel1234: 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
omo na roasted meat ooh
Re: GRAPHIC: Burnt Remains Of Zamfara Bandit Attack by madmohamed(m): 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Ibo
it will come to you or any member of your family one day I pray it will happen

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GRAPHIC: Burnt Remains Of Zamfara Bandit Attack by JavaScript90: 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
Op post the pictures here. This thread can't make front page like this
Re: GRAPHIC: Burnt Remains Of Zamfara Bandit Attack by rayvelez(m): 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
These are the same bandits gumi is busy defending, lai Mohammed compared them to southern thugs because they don’t have flag and occupy territory. It’s just so sad roasting human being alive like a cow.

2 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC: Burnt Remains Of Zamfara Bandit Attack by Leverage2021: 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
The way e dey go now make una dey add batch and stream with northern state code

I can't keep up with terrorists update in this regime
Re: GRAPHIC: Burnt Remains Of Zamfara Bandit Attack by Nicepoker(m): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
They even stopped all radio stations in Zamfara never to report banditry and terrorism cases. Few days ago letters were sent to churches by those bandits indicating expected attacks. Its very bad here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRAPHIC: Burnt Remains Of Zamfara Bandit Attack by FarahAideed: 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2021
Nicepoker:
They even stopped all radio stations in Zamfara never to report banditry and terrorism cases. Few days ago letters were sent to churches by those bandits indicating expected attacks. Its very bad here.

We dont call it a govt backed Jihad for nothing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRAPHIC: Burnt Remains Of Zamfara Bandit Attack by Maxymilliano(m): 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
I don't need to see the graphics or whatever to know Buhari will not end well. Hell will seem heaven to him by the time he meet with his creator. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRAPHIC: Burnt Remains Of Zamfara Bandit Attack by Leverage2021: 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
Maxymilliano:
I don't need to see the graphics or whatever to know Buhari will not end well. Hell will seem heaven to him by the time he meet with his creator. angry
Does he even have creator?

Make him pull him synthetic mask and turn to ashes
Re: GRAPHIC: Burnt Remains Of Zamfara Bandit Attack by Leverage2021: 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
Nicepoker:
classic pantami script

Just like all he was plotting for christians in his escapade in bauchi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GRAPHIC: Burnt Remains Of Zamfara Bandit Attack by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
You won't see those 'one Nigeria' miscreants here, very useless lots.

Sai baba BTW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GRAPHIC: Burnt Remains Of Zamfara Bandit Attack by CSTRR: 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
I still don't see anything that will carry me to the North.

God forbid.

Thank God, none of my family members are there.

Such a hopeless hell-hole.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GRAPHIC: Burnt Remains Of Zamfara Bandit Attack by AniOmaa: 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
Pictures.... Very graphic

1 Share

Re: GRAPHIC: Burnt Remains Of Zamfara Bandit Attack by Leverage2021: 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
Cursed region
Re: GRAPHIC: Burnt Remains Of Zamfara Bandit Attack by Lastmessenger2: 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
My question is why are they holding on tenaciously on the blessed Igbo people who wants freedom when they cannot even look themselves in the mirror and tell themselves the truth.
Igbo people are not meant to be a part of Nigeria. The level of thinking between them and these northeners are so far different that it becomes a great injustice to humanity if you asked them to remain in the same country with the Hausa and Fulani people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GRAPHIC: Burnt Remains Of Zamfara Bandit Attack by pointblank247(m): 2:48am On Dec 09, 2021
I ask again, who will save this country from buhari ? The worst is that the unity beggers couldn't see that this place is finished, na waaooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2023: North Now A Human Abattoir, Power Should Go The Southeast -arewa Groups / Zulum Receives The Wives Of Presidential Candidates: Photo News / Cardinal Francis Arinze Openly Endorses Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.