Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years (31167 Views)

Chiamaka Nnadozie Saves 2 Penalties & Eliminates Arsenal From Champions League. / Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC / Aidan Walsh Eliminated From Olympics By Injury Sustained While Celebrating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by tnerro1(m): 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
Wetin depay Dey do for Barca

2 Likes

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by tollyboy5(m): 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lamasta:

For the next 10 years they will still be feeling the effect of the blow received today grin
They should have let messi go since. He's a playmaker unlike Ronaldo who is a goal scorer.

It'll take some seasons to rebuild the team because they're broke presently

3 Likes

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by FahBuLous: 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
Messi effect

1 Like

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Tobichuks08: 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
Cristiano Ronaldo left Real Madrid as the best club in the world. Lionel Messi left Barcelona at their lowest and worst time in the club's history

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by frankson1(m): 11:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
unbitchable:
Wishing Barca good luck. They gave their best but their best was not enough.
Madrid without the old fraud is still standing strong, Juventus also qualified with two games to go without the old fraud but Barca couldn't pull it together without Mr. BallonD'or.

Well, I felt Laporta should share a huge part of the blame. He won the Presidential poll largely because he caimpaigned on Messi project but lacked the foresight to see through the combined forces in Madrid who were pushing him to sell his most prized assest even after Messi had agreed a pay cut of half his salary. Perez's gain, Laporta's loss.

Barca has given so much joy to the lovers of football worldwide. I hope Barca rises again and wishing Mr.BallonD'or the very best in PSG.

This PDP/APC supporter. Man. U qualified with the "old fraud" with one game to go.

Barca should go pay up the debts they collected just to make sure your 'new fraud' was earning close to the "old fraud" before they can buy good players. I'll get you GEE-PEE tanks so your tears will not waste undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by MangekyoAlt: 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
frankson1:

You still get mouth dey call another team useless undecided

Una carry all the club money even collect loan join because una want pay one player pass the true GOAT but now money no dey to pay for good players and the 'ewure' don run ) grin grin

U wicked no be small grin

2 Likes

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Ofadaman(m): 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
The end is near, those Thursday fixtures and long distance travel will make them lose focus on the league games and that's how they don't make the champions league next season, this is how big clubs you hear off becomes small teams that eventually fades off to second division.

6 Likes

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by tradepunter: 11:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lamasta:
The fraud ensured that he destroyed barca spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, footballtically winningtically, financially and all ramification before he ran away grin

We are happy grin Numerouno94 my padi where you dey na

Mind the dwarf
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Lamasta(m): 11:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
tollyboy5:

They should have let messi go since. He's a playmaker unlike Ronaldo who is a goal scorer.

It'll take some seasons to rebuild the team because they're broke presently
Messi singlehandedly put barca in this condition they find themselves today cos they over relied on him to the extent that he started dictating to the club which is their greatest undoing....Let them enjoy their post Messi era in peace in Thursday night football we are here to support Xavi and cheer him up every Thursday...

4 Likes

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by MangekyoAlt: 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
As a former fake Barcelona fan, I'm delighted to see the useless, pathetic team playing in the Europa League, where they don't even deserve to be. Nothing go sweet me pass seeing barca playing in the division 2. Hopefully it happens soon
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Tobichuks08: 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
AdetayoNL:

And that same Messi with Braces disqualify Bayern twice 2009 and 2015... another one?
you mean when Pepsi was still sucking under iniesta and xavi bossom cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by walyx(m): 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
I was expecting this headlines lolz
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by FahBuLous: 12:00am On Dec 09, 2021
obembet:
One of the most heart broken news I have heard this December,.....Messi leaving Barcelona when they need him most. Very heartless and selfish Drawf

Bayern beat Barcelona 7-2 when Messi play and Liverpool beat them 4-0, Messi play 90min
But they never played Thursday night football while Messi was still there... Accept the fact hater, this is clearly Messi effect...

He was Mr Barcelona...
He is Mr Balon D'or....
He left because the club couldn't keep him, he even accepted to cut half of his salary yet he couldn't still make him stay...

Your hate for Messi won't put food on your table...

Messi is the GOAT, know this and know peace...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Clinghton: 12:04am On Dec 09, 2021
Records are meant to be broken, so keep calm.

It's not gonna change anything in da world.
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Cerebellum: 12:08am On Dec 09, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
May thunder fire Ronald Koeman for spoiling the team.
Same thunder will fire the board for allowing Messi to leave lipsrsealed

And thunda fire you for being unreasonable and foolish!
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Kingcalls: 12:09am On Dec 09, 2021
andrewbaba44:
We move my lovely Barca

First time in 21 years going out of the group stage ,I think the only club better than that is Real Madrid

Liverpool ,Chelsea arsenal man united don comot for group stage Several times within the past 10 seasons

Barca for life ,we will come back stronger

It can't be 21yrs cos I can remember watching real madrid vs barca semi final in 2002 ...I think the last time they failed was 2004
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by frankson1(m): 12:11am On Dec 09, 2021
foleskay:
That's it. D end of an era. I can bet my balls if messi was still around,they'd top their group. Ordinary benfica con dey beat dem 3 0.
Barca rt now is just like Watford or Brighton. Very average. Dem no get any top players again . pathetic

Everything must come to an end. They'd not still be great if Messi played. Either they start rebuilding or again or buy ready-made players to win trophies.

Either way, welcome to the club.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by andrewbaba44: 12:12am On Dec 09, 2021
Kingcalls:

It can't be 21yrs cos I can remember watching real madrid vs barca semi final in 2002 ...I think the last time they failed was 2004

How do you mean bro’s
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:13am On Dec 09, 2021
unbitchable:
Madrid without the old fraud is still standing strong, Juventus also qualified with two games to go without the old fraud but Barca couldn't pull it together without Mr. BallonD'or.

Well, I felt Laporta should share a huge part of the blame. He won the Presidential poll largely because he caimpaigned on Messi project but lacked the foresight to see through the combined forces in Madrid who were pushing him to sell his most prized assest even after Messi had agreed a pay cut of half his salary. Perez's gain, Laporta's loss.

Barca has given so much joy to the lovers of football worldwide. I hope Barca rises again and wishing Mr.BallonD'or the very best in PSG.

Mumu man.

Bayern don dey for the same group with barca when messi dey.

If to say they group barca with Bayern the time the midget still dey, barca def not gonna qualify. Abi you don forget the 8 - 2 ass whopping wey barca chop and the midget couldn't do nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Kingcalls: 12:14am On Dec 09, 2021
unbitchable:

This fool again...fake barca fan...I'm sure u celebrated their exit so e go b like say na messi....if Messi was still in barca, im fforfollow dem go Europa... barca were awful last season as well... they were eliminated last yr for the first time in round of 16 since 2005 ... ur short fraud saw what was gonna happen and abandoned ship and started shedding crocodile tears... but he will be eliminated in round of 16 ...at least barca go still de Europe .... ur short fraud will be watching Ronaldo score on TV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by babatee90(m): 12:17am On Dec 09, 2021
unbitchable:

Ronaldo is not the problem of your club…Real Madrid is a well managed club… a Real Madrid team in transition cannot be this mediocre..focus on the real problem and leave Ronaldo out…He’s not the one who destroyed your club

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Kingcalls: 12:19am On Dec 09, 2021
gurunlocker:

Crybembet

Messi left or they kicked him out? Messi carried this useless team to 2 semi finals in the previous years. He is not there in less than 4 months, and they are already playing Thursday night football. grin

Pendu went to Juventus and was kicked out of R16 in 3 years.... He left and they still came top of their group ahead of the European champions.

Pendu left Madrid and they're doing really great, won 2 league in 3 years (As much as they won in 9 years Pendu was there) and doing great in UCL cheesy grin grin

What does that tell you? grin grin

When you want to troll, troll with sense.

Carried which team?? Was suarez not there the last time they played in semi final...always overrating him....suarez left and they were disgraced out in the round of 16 for the first time in 16 yrs and ur fraud was there looking for penalties to play but got whooped 5.2 ....he saw what was gonna happen and the fraud japa... at least Ronaldo dint runaway from a sinking Madrid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Kingcalls: 12:21am On Dec 09, 2021
busomma:
Let me hear someone say one player doesn't make a team. Messi was Barcelona & Barcelona was Messi. Argue at ur peril.

Y dint he carry them to at least quarter final last year ...he was busy looking for free penalties
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Kingcalls: 12:23am On Dec 09, 2021
foleskay:
That's it. D end of an era. I can bet my balls if messi was still around,they'd top their group. Ordinary benfica con dey beat dem 3 0.
Barca rt now is just like Watford or Brighton. Very average. Dem no get any top players again . pathetic

They will top their group with bayern there grin grin y dint they top their group last season with that dead juve flogging them 3.0 for camp nou....abi messi no dey dia... deluded fans
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by gurunlocker: 12:26am On Dec 09, 2021
Kingcalls:

Carried which team?? Was suarez not there the last time they played in semi final...always overrating him....suarez left and they were disgraced out in the round of 16 for the first time in 16 yrs and ur fraud was there looking for penalties to play but got whooped 5.2 ....he saw what was gonna happen and the fraud japa... at least Ronaldo dint runaway from a sinking Madrid

Wetin this Pendu fan dey talk again grin grin grin... Guy you no Sabi anything when it comes to stat and football, you just know Pendu plays for a team.

Please go and check the number of goals Suarez scored in UCL from 2015 till he left, then come back to me while comparing to Messi's

4 Likes

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Kingcalls: 12:29am On Dec 09, 2021
gurunlocker:

Wetin this Pendu fan dey talk again grin grin grin... Guy you no Sabi anything when it comes to stat and football, you just know Pendu plays for a team.

Please go and check the number of goals Suarez scored in UCL from 2015 till he left, then come back to me while comparing to Messi's

So tell me y they had their worst champions league campaign last season with messi there... u guys keep on overrating him...u think others are blind like u guys .... barca has been a disaster for years now ....last season they were a disaster in the champions league despite playing in a better group than this season

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Kennedy4wayne: 12:30am On Dec 09, 2021
www.metaverseoracle.io check this website and thank me later
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by brightalo1010: 12:30am On Dec 09, 2021
Legalcriminal:
From anti-Messi to anti-Barca.

Anyway congratulations to us Barca fan or na congra wetin?

The sun will surely rise again

For me na to go buy PSG jersey now I can’t be happy seeing my team play with useless Arsenal and co

You sound frustrated no wonder you mentioned Arsenal that is not even in the Europa , enjoy your Europa and stop using Arsenal to chase clout

1 Like

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by gurunlocker: 12:31am On Dec 09, 2021
Kingcalls:

So tell me y they had their worst champions league campaign last season with messi there... u guys keep on overrating him...u think others are blind like u guys .... barca has been a disaster for years now ....last season they were a disaster in the champions league despite playing in a better group than this season

I remember Mr champions League carry Juventus to UCL final in the 3 years he used there and almost carry them to Europa League before he ran away.... Oh! I forgot, the other players are the problem, not Pendu grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Kingcalls: 12:31am On Dec 09, 2021
andrewbaba44:

How do you mean bro’s

The info is wrong... the last time they got eliminated was in 2004 ...I watched real madrid beat barca in the champions league semi final in 2002 , I know zidane and Raul scored that night
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Majikman(m): 12:32am On Dec 09, 2021
Obembet sharp sharp don carry am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘I Waited For 17 Years’- Ighalo Elated To Win First Career League Crown / Willian Is Chelsea's New No.10 As Pulisic Gets No.22, Abraham No.9 / Carlos Tevez Marries Venesa Mansilla (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.