Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years (31165 Views)

Chiamaka Nnadozie Saves 2 Penalties & Eliminates Arsenal From Champions League. / Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC / Aidan Walsh Eliminated From Olympics By Injury Sustained While Celebrating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by mywells: 6:17am On Dec 09, 2021
I watched the match they played like team that has no coach,even arsenal team B will have qualify with a goal.
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by mrkings84(m): 6:21am On Dec 09, 2021
Legalcriminal:
From anti-Messi to anti-Barca.

Anyway congratulations to us Barca fan or na congra wetin?

The sun will surely rise again

For me na to go buy PSG jersey now I can’t be happy seeing my team play with useless Arsenal and co

Allow Arsenal ro rest in pis. They are not in Europe!

No Messi, No Barca!!!

I rep The Blues!!
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by thundafire: 6:46am On Dec 09, 2021
andrewbaba44:
We move my lovely Barca

First time in 21 years going out of the group stage ,I think the only club better than that is Real Madrid

Liverpool ,Chelsea arsenal man united don comot for group stage Several times within the past 10 seasons

Barca for life ,we will come back stronger
una no go qualify for top 4 unless una win the cup grin grin grin it seems Barca go protest if the draw them again with Bayern that's a pay back
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by thundafire: 6:49am On Dec 09, 2021
obembet:
One of the most heart broken news I have heard this December,.....Messi leaving Barcelona when they need him most. Very heartless and selfish Drawf

Bayern beat Barcelona 7-2 when Messi play and Liverpool beat them 4-0, Messi play 90min. Messi and Barcelona has Remain useless since Xavi left and they won't find another one even if they buy entire team. They didn't even have money self. They have use all thier money paid that dwarf since na Only him dey play for Barcelona. Thier debt pass Buhari own.

if to say lewandoski win ballon D'or I bet Bayern for drop players but as the use fraud give Messi. Bayern carry the sins of Messi drop on Xavi and Bayern will wish to demolish PSG

3 Likes

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Tobijays: 6:53am On Dec 09, 2021
unbitchable:
Wishing Barca good luck. They gave their best but their best was not enough.
Madrid without the old fraud is still standing strong, Juventus also qualified with two games to go without the old fraud but Barca couldn't pull it together without Mr. BallonD'or.

Well, I felt Laporta should share a huge part of the blame. He won the Presidential poll largely because he caimpaigned on Messi project but lacked the foresight to see through the combined forces in Madrid who were pushing him to sell his most prized assest even after Messi had agreed a pay cut of half his salary. Perez's gain, Laporta's loss.

Barca has given so much joy to the lovers of football worldwide. I hope Barca rises again and wishing Mr.BallonD'or the very best in PSG.
What you saying bayii wait your Fraud plus neymar plus Mbappe they struggled to qualify!!!! You be talking Madrid no feel an after Ronaldo left lol go check the stats and the reason Barca entered shambles was because neymar left (everybody knows) and then you let Suarez go and then Messi left so what you sayin if Madrid let Ronaldo Benzema and Toni Kroos go shebi nah Chelsea beat them home and away las season you will see who go flog them lol!!!! Just pray your midget no face Bayern Lol � the whole France would be humbled

1 Like

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by bayelsaowei(m): 6:55am On Dec 09, 2021
adonainana:
End of an era

Even when Liverpool was coming from 3 goals down to win against Barcelona you could be suspicious something isn’t right

No Italian team could beat inter and ac Milan some 20 years ago too but look at them now

Nothing lasts forever oooo

Absolutely nothing
sometimes I wonder what we had been doing with Busquet and Pique...how can those 2 old folks still be playing top Clun football as weak as they are...barca has turned into a joke..

1 Like

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Don27tiky(m): 6:56am On Dec 09, 2021
unbitchable:
Madrid without the old fraud is still standing strong, Juventus also qualified with two games to go without the old fraud but Barca couldn't pull it together without Mr. BallonD'or.

Well, I felt Laporta should share a huge part of the blame. He won the Presidential poll largely because he caimpaigned on Messi project but lacked the foresight to see through the combined forces in Madrid who were pushing him to sell his most prized assest even after Messi had agreed a pay cut of half his salary. Perez's gain, Laporta's loss.

Barca has given so much joy to the lovers of football worldwide. I hope Barca rises again and wishing Mr.BallonD'or the very best in PSG.
contrary to what people use to say about Barcelona making Messi who he is, it is Messi that actually made them what they were. The team was this poor last season but Messi singlehanded carry them. He qualified them for champions league and the would have also qualified for next round even if they couldn’t beat baryern

5 Likes

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by tesppidd: 6:57am On Dec 09, 2021
obembet:
One of the most heart broken news I have heard this December,.....Messi leaving Barcelona when they need him most. Very heartless and selfish Drawf

Bayern beat Barcelona 7-2 when Messi play and Liverpool beat them 4-0, Messi play 90min. Messi and Barcelona has Remain useless since Xavi left and they won't find another one even if they buy entire team. They didn't even have money self. They have use all thier money paid that dwarf since na Only him dey play for Barcelona. Thier debt pass Buhari own.

You obviously have no sense.

Did Bayern ever beat Barca like this when Barca had a good team?

A team is eleven players.

Or do you think that it is Lewandosky alone that is beating Barca?

What about Muller, what about Alphonso, what about Sane?

And by the way;

If you could use your brain for a second you would realize that the issue here is not about Bayern beating Barcelona.

The issue is about Barca not qualifying for the knockout stages for the first time in 21 years.

Oya tell us; how many times did Barca crash out of the group stage when Messi was with them??

Oya tell us!

3 Likes

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by jaytee01(m): 7:08am On Dec 09, 2021
unbitchable:

The fraud in Paris that has already started bitching about Pochettino's tactics because the coach has not instructed the whole team to pass the ball to him to score free goals in a farmers' league?

You are funny!
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Laurene: 7:13am On Dec 09, 2021
gurunlocker:

Crybembet

Messi left or they kicked him out? Messi carried this useless team to 2 semi finals in the previous years. He is not there in less than 4 months, and they are already playing Thursday night football. grin

Pendu went to Juventus and was kicked out of R16 in 3 years.... He left and they still came top of their group ahead of the European champions.

Pendu left Madrid and they're doing really great, won 2 league in 3 years (As much as they won in 9 years Pendu was there) and doing great in UCL cheesy grin grin

What does that tell you? grin grin

When you want to troll, troll with sense.
how much has this added to your account, oya go and Carry the money.

You'll continue to live from hand to mouth because you're a Nigerian while Messi and Ronaldo regardless of anything continues to live well and better than your tenth generation can ever dream of living. Sorry in advance. grin
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by sureinfo: 7:23am On Dec 09, 2021
E dey happen, dem never see anything yet
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Gaabasky: 7:23am On Dec 09, 2021
If not for my love for Ronadhino in his prime time, who Barca helped?
They should taste the bad omen they placed on Arsenal. They destabilized Arsenal and caused them unrepairable damages.
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by xpool(m): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2021
1Jinefa0:
MAKE GOOD MONEY THIS DECEMBER;
SINGLE TWO-ODD; kickoff this midnight
WHATS-APP ME AND GET IT FOR FREE!!!

0 8 1 7 9 1 4 6 0 3 4 .
Make you play am na.
Give to your brothers too.
That your father's land in the village, sell it, then borrow money from your relatives and play the game.
Shebi e sure die, after winning you can settle your papa.
Why you dry disturb us
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Newton85: 7:29am On Dec 09, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
May thunder fire Ronald Koeman for spoiling the team.
Same thunder will fire the board for allowing Messi to leave lipsrsealed
Koeman was woeful, but cut him some slack here. Maybe Xavi could have just beaten Benfica and qualify?
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Damian10(m): 7:34am On Dec 09, 2021
Sorry o!!
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Regex: 7:44am On Dec 09, 2021
franchasng:
hahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy

I mean am oh... Apologies before I find my alfa go meet.... Say sorry now.
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by GetMeRight: 7:48am On Dec 09, 2021
andrewbaba44:
We move my lovely Barca

First time in 21 years going out of the group stage ,I think the only club better than that is Real Madrid

Liverpool ,Chelsea arsenal man united don comot for group stage Several times within the past 10 seasons

Okay now, it's good to console yourself. We knew why though. Lol
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Maobichek: 7:50am On Dec 09, 2021
Legalcriminal:

For me na to go buy PSG jersey now I can’t be happy seeing my team play with useless Arsenal and co

Why calling Arsenal useless? Also pray that PSG play Bayern Munich ok.
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Maobichek: 7:56am On Dec 09, 2021
Aufbauh:
Where are the much mouthed & celebrated 'La mesia' (Barca Academy) players or are they not producing shining stars no more?....End of an era!

See consolatory & valedictory speech above.
Finally the ultimate fraud team Barcelona has been exposed and relegated to Thursday europa football.

The era ended when Xavier and Iniesta stop playing for Barca. Barca slipped downward gradually from then and not just now.
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Topmaike007(m): 7:58am On Dec 09, 2021
Legalcriminal:

you mean you can't watch your useless teams play against useless arsenal in that order
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Topmaike007(m): 8:02am On Dec 09, 2021
younglleo:
Wouldn't have happened if messi was still available
I 8-2 concur with you
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Techiekingee(m): 8:10am On Dec 09, 2021
Audacious19:

Lol same Messi collected eight..

I eight to read two pointless sentence
Yes they collected eight but the point is they wouldn't be in the Europa League with Messi, With Messi, Barcelona would have won both legs against Benfica
With Messi, Barcelona wouldn't have just 2 Goals in the group stage...
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by gurunlocker: 8:10am On Dec 09, 2021
Laurene:
how much has this added to your account, oya go and Carry the money.

You'll continue to live from hand to mouth because you're a Nigerian while Messi and Ronaldo regardless of anything continues to live well and better than your tenth generation can ever dream of living. Sorry in advance. grin

Is that how you and your generations has been living from hand to mouth, and how you will forever live?

I didn't want to reply you, but I just had to as your comment makes no sense. You picked a comment out of thousands to ask a stupid question, if you can't post same comments on all posts here, you will suffer forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Ofolete: 8:17am On Dec 09, 2021
andrewbaba44:
We move my lovely Barca

Honestly, I am a Chelsea fan. I think Barcelona have done well in champions League because 21 years is too big. I think the worst club is ManU. All the clubs that were found together with ManU such as Bayarn, Liverpool, Madrid, AC Milan, have at least 6 or more champions League trophies except ManU 3. It is shameful.
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Techiekingee(m): 8:18am On Dec 09, 2021
TLION:
. Barca with pessi midget 8-2
Barca without pessi 3-0

Man u without Ronaldo > UEL
Man u with Ronaldo > UCL

Stop hating greatness you might end killing your self.
Oga rest, why is Ronaldo not in Juventus today??..he saw how bad they were(in which he contributed to) and ran away...
He almost accompanied them to the Europa League...no thanks to Napoli who bottled ir. .
Crashed out of the champions League by Porto, by a goal that wasn't well defended, thanks to ur Ronaldo who evaded the shot...
Dumped our of the champions League by Ajax a year before...

Oga just rest, we're talking about top form Bayern that would have beaten many other top teams even if it wasnt Barcelona....
The point is, even wirh a struggling Barcelona, if Messi was there, Barcelona wouldn't be playing in the Europa.
Barcelona wouldn't have lost at home to Benfica
Barcelona wouldn't have just 2 goals in the group stage

1 Like

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by ceematics: 8:19am On Dec 09, 2021
Can't wait to see Barca play Legia Wussup,Royal Antwep and Fc Venza Venza grin
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by andrewbaba44: 8:19am On Dec 09, 2021
Ofolete:

Honestly, I am a Chelsea fan. I think Barcelona have done well in champions League because 21 years is too big. I think the worst club is ManU. All the clubs that were found together with ManU such as Bayarn, Liverpool, Madrid, AC Milan, have at least 6 or more champions League trophies except ManU 3. It is shameful.

Lol

Bad guy
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by judedwriter(m): 8:35am On Dec 09, 2021
What a shame.... undecided

Imagine the likes of Messi playing europa league grin

That God he jappa fast fast.
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Omonigeriarere: 8:36am On Dec 09, 2021
Audacious19:

Lol same Messi collected eight..

I eight to read two pointless sentence

And when Barca chop 16:0 from Bayern, they didn't qualify?

You need a deeper comprehension skill.
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by sammysmiles(m): 8:50am On Dec 09, 2021
stayclearofme:

Bitter Souls! Every club has ups and downs.
A fan is in Sifia Pains tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score / ‘I Waited For 17 Years’- Ighalo Elated To Win First Career League Crown / Willian Is Chelsea's New No.10 As Pulisic Gets No.22, Abraham No.9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.