Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years (31160 Views)

Chiamaka Nnadozie Saves 2 Penalties & Eliminates Arsenal From Champions League. / Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC / Aidan Walsh Eliminated From Olympics By Injury Sustained While Celebrating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Chienex24(m): 8:52am On Dec 09, 2021
obembet:
One of the most heart broken news I have heard this December,.....Messi leaving Barcelona when they need him most. Very heartless and selfish Drawf

Bayern beat Barcelona 7-2 when Messi play and Liverpool beat them 4-0, Messi play 90min. Messi and Barcelona has Remain useless since Xavi left and they won't find another one even if they buy entire team. They didn't even have money self. They have use all thier money paid that dwarf since na Only him dey play for Barcelona. Thier debt pass Buhari own.

Bayern also beat Barca 7-0 aggregate in 2013 with both xavi and iniesta!! Stop twisting truth to favour your biased view!!

2 Likes

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Zacks43: 9:05am On Dec 09, 2021
tesppidd:
You obviously have no sense.

Did Bayern ever beat Barca like this when Barca had a good team?

A team is eleven players.

Or do you think that it is Lewandosky alone that is beating Barca?

What about Muller, what about Alphonso, what about Sane?

And by the way;

If you could use your brain for a second you would realize that the issue here is not about Bayern beating Barcelona.

The issue is about Barca not qualifying for the knockout stages for the first time in 21 years.

Oya tell us; how many times did Barca crash out of the group stage when Messi was with them??

Oya tell us!

Oga bayern trashed barca 7-0 2013 season with both xavi n iniesta... So what are you saying
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by toxatyt: 9:26am On Dec 09, 2021
The club is still on its feet after Messi left, the former coach could not do anything good with the team, come on Xavi drag Barça.
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by stayclearofme: 9:45am On Dec 09, 2021
sammysmiles:
A fan is in Sifia Pains tongue tongue tongue
Mumu... I don't follow football like morons!
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by frankson1(m): 9:47am On Dec 09, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

U wicked no be small grin

I dey learn from una cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by fergie001: 9:48am On Dec 09, 2021
obembet:

Abeg make we use thread kill them tomorrow.

Abeg make una help me find this guys now.. I don't want to lose anyone of them on this Nairaland o. Sucide is real o

Where is gurunlocker OJEEMAH paulolee andrewbaba44 Numerouno94 . please if you have thier contact, help me check on them.
Barca wey no go finish top 4.... grin grin grin

Oya edit sharperly, abi you no watch the match?

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by BABANGBALI: 9:48am On Dec 09, 2021
Dinamo Zagreb, Braga, Rangers, Olympiakos welcome Barcelona and Dortmund to the Europa League. WOW.

Remember, Robert Lewandowski hasn't gotten his revenge yet. Lionel Messi doesn't play for Barca, so that win doesn't count.
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by tesppidd: 9:51am On Dec 09, 2021
Zacks43:

Oga bayern trashed barca 7-0 2013 season with both xavi n iniesta... So what are you saying
The problem with you guys is that you don't understand simple English.

Bayern beat Barca in the past but it was never one sided like it is in the last 3 or 4 years.

In the past Barca also beat Bayern 3-0 And 4-0.

Then both teams were solid..

Then the teams used to beat each other. That's what I mean when I say that when Barca had a good team.
It doesn't mean that because I said Barca had a good team no one could beat them silly too.

I repeat Barca also trashed Bayern 4 nil.

Nowadays Bayern beats Barca all the time.
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by andrewbaba44: 9:51am On Dec 09, 2021
obembet:

Abeg make we use thread kill them tomorrow.

Abeg make una help me find this guys now.. I don't want to lose anyone of them on this Nairaland o. Sucide is real o

Where is gurunlocker OJEEMAH paulolee andrewbaba44 Numerouno94 . please if you have thier contact, help me check on them.

This one wey ballon d or still Dey give sleepless nights grin

1 Like

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by ceematics: 9:53am On Dec 09, 2021
Zacks43:

Never knew depression comes with Amnesia grin Something that happened just 8 yrs ago he's forgotten
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Temptee101(m): 9:53am On Dec 09, 2021
obembet:
One of the most heart broken news I have heard this December,.....Messi leaving Barcelona when they need him most. Very heartless and selfish Drawf

You are so pained and evil.

Bayern beat Barcelona 7-2 when Messi play and Liverpool beat them 4-0, Messi play 90min. Messi and Barcelona has Remain useless since Xavi left and they won't find another one even if they buy entire team. They didn't even have money self. They have use all thier money paid that dwarf since na Only him dey play for Barcelona. Thier debt pass Buhari own.

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 09, 2021
directonpc:
I blame bayern
Why did u blame bayern were u expecting barca to win before or you wanted bayern to beat barca 6-0.
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by obembet(f): 10:18am On Dec 09, 2021
tesppidd:
You obviously have no sense.

Did Bayern ever beat Barca like this when Barca had a good team?

Oya tell us!

Since u no get memory, let me help you

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Starz825(m): 10:35am On Dec 09, 2021
unbitchable:
Wishing Barca good luck. They gave their best but their best was not enough.
Madrid without the old fraud is still standing strong, Juventus also qualified with two games to go without the old fraud but Barca couldn't pull it together without Mr. BallonD'or.

Well, I felt Laporta should share a huge part of the blame. He won the Presidential poll largely because he caimpaigned on Messi project but lacked the foresight to see through the combined forces in Madrid who were pushing him to sell his most prized assest even after Messi had agreed a pay cut of half his salary. Perez's gain, Laporta's loss.

Barca has given so much joy to the lovers of football worldwide. I hope Barca rises again and wishing Mr.BallonD'or the very best in PSG.
You are such a clown...
How could you have brought Madrid and Perez into your unarguably rubbish you typed up there..

So Madrid lured Barca in letting Messi go
Does it even make sense to you...

Barca and Madrid are two independent bodies...one doesn't interfere in the matters of the other... Messi decided to leave Barca so who told you they sold him.?!
Jeez...
Stop typing trash
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by nesgeeek(m): 11:36am On Dec 09, 2021
Legalcriminal:
From anti-Messi to anti-Barca.

Anyway congratulations to us Barca fan or na congra wetin?

The sun will surely rise again

For me na to go buy PSG jersey now I can’t be happy seeing my team play with useless Arsenal and co
Barca and Arsenal are now football mate. congratulations!
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by McTominay(m): 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
andrewbaba44:
We move my lovely Barca

First time in 21 years going out of the group stage ,I think the only club better than that is Real Madrid

Liverpool ,Chelsea arsenal man united don comot for group stage Several times within the past 10 seasons

Barca for life ,we will come back stronger
Una journey just start... Losing Messi meant losing everything. Enjoy your newly found love
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by lexyclasy: 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
May thunder fire Ronald Koeman for spoiling the team.
Same thunder will fire the board for allowing Messi to leave lipsrsealed
Is high time you guys start preparing young team, Messi has put in his best for you guys, he was not meant to be in Barca for life, So don't kill yourself for Messi departure, Making it look like Barca was only centered around Messi. (Barca -Messi=0)
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by tesppidd: 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
obembet:

Since u no get memory, let me help you
In Your everyday life do you play this much to the gallery?

The post was on how Barca had failed to qualify for the knockout stages of the champions for the first time in 21 years but you chose to focus on how Bayern also beat Barca even when Messi was around!
Well since your main aim is to slander Messi and not to discuss the post then I like to remind you that Messi still has more champions league titles than any of the members of the Bayern team today.

Also enjoy the diagram below! grin grin

Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by TLION(m): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
Techiekingee:

Oga rest, why is Ronaldo not in Juventus today??..he saw how bad they were(in which he contributed to) and ran away...
He almost accompanied them to the Europa League...no thanks to Napoli who bottled ir. .
Crashed out of the champions League by Porto, by a goal that wasn't well defended, thanks to ur Ronaldo who evaded the shot...
Dumped our of the champions League by Ajax a year before...

Oga just rest, we're talking about top form Bayern that would have beaten many other top teams even if it wasnt Barcelona....
The point is, even wirh a struggling Barcelona, if Messi was there, Barcelona wouldn't be playing in the Europa.
Barcelona wouldn't have lost at home to Benfica
Barcelona wouldn't have just 2 goals in the group stage

. Na you know
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by purplekayc(m): 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
DO YOU GUYS KNOW THEY ONLY SCORED 2 GOALS? lipsrsealed
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Numerouno94(m): 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lamasta:
The fraud ensured that he destroyed barca spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, footballtically winningtically, financially and all ramification before he ran away grin

We are happy grin Numerouno94 my padi where you dey na

I don port tai tai tongue tongue
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Numerouno94(m): 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
fergie001:

Numerouno94......Please come out....we are waiting for you here grin grin grin grin cheesy

Fergie why this hatred 2wads Barca na after all Messi wey Deny Sir Fergie 2 consecutive ucl is presently at PSG na. grin grin
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by fergie001: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Numerouno94:
Fergie why this hatred 2wads Barca na after all Messi wey Deny Sir Fergie 2 consecutive ucl is presently at PSG na. grin grin
Barca will now play on Thursdays........ I LIKE THE FACT IT WAS XAVI THAT TOOK THEM THERE & NOT KOEMAN grin

geestunnar andrewfarms ghettokid1 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyoalt paulolee Ojeemah Sammy07
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Numerouno94(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
fergie001:

Barca will now play on Thursdays........ I LIKE THE FACT IT WAS XAVI THAT TOOK THEM THERE & NOT KOEMAN grin

geestunnar andrewfarms ghettokid1 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyoalt paulolee Ojeemah Sammy07

Bad bele Fergie.
I knw say that Messi stunning header against United in 2009 ucl final nd that 2011 ucl final training section final still they pain my guy. I will never 4get those finals cos i was a United fan nd at the same time a Messi fan. Imagine the dilemma.

Kikikikkikikikikiki grin grin
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Numerouno94(m): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
fergie001:

Barca wey no go finish top 4.... grin grin grin

Oya edit sharperly, abi you no watch the match?

Hahahahahahaha. Bad bele grin grin
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Numerouno94(m): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lamasta:

My friend Numerouno94 needs to be watched closely for this week due to this devastating result that is still shocking most of the fraud fans grin

grin grin grin
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Numerouno94(m): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lamasta:
The fraud ensured that he destroyed barca spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, footballtically winningtically, financially and all ramification before he ran away grin

We are happy grin Numerouno94 my padi where you dey na

Lamasta wetin do ur boys na? Losing to Leipzig
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by fergie001: 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
Numerouno94:

Hahahahahahaha. Bad bele grin grin
It will make my 2022........I need them to finish 6th in la liga.
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Lamasta(m): 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
Numerouno94:

Lamasta wetin do ur boys na? Losing to Leipzig
We allowed them qualify to Europa
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Lamasta(m): 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
fergie001:

It will make my 2022........I need them to finish 6th in la liga.
No 8th jare
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by Lamasta(m): 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
Numerouno94:

I don port tai tai tongue tongue
You are going nowhere sir, Thursday night football is where you and paulolee beling
Re: Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years by aimmoney9: 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
Regex:

E be like you want craze this minute? You deh take style deh hit Man United abi?

No make me swear for you oh, I get powder, and I fit blow am oh...
Blow am.... grin

you forget say when you blow powder some go come back to you..... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja / Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.