Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,364 members, 7,850,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church (42081 Views)

New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church / Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police / RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by Golan007: 7:22am On Dec 09, 2021
dazzlingd:

Of course he is right. You are the stupid one. So u suggest we should accept one side of the story without police conducting their proper investigations

Are you aware no side of the story would justify the killing of the pastor?

Even if had raped or killed or sodomized anyone they knew in the past.

1 Like

Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by Newton85: 7:22am On Dec 09, 2021
Omihanifa:
And the boys think they will go free undecided
It's just a matter of time before karma will catch up with them.

On the flip side again, they have succeeded in killing other people's chances. ( When genuine people come to the church for accommodation now the church will think twice
Oga there's nothing like "karma."
Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by Newton85: 7:23am On Dec 09, 2021
Tooreda:
You are simply retarded

Why couldn't your God protect the pastor then?
Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by kaymandak(m): 7:28am On Dec 09, 2021
HappyPagan:
The way God fails his people ehn... To worship Satan no better pass?

I worship no one. God and Satan are equally useless..

Your case is just like a big vehicle, which after seeing multiple vehicles plying the road now thought they have no makers, that those vehicles fate is to travel round the world, get old and damaged, or better still some will collide in accident and that is all.
The big vehicle never knew the engine number, manufacturer ID and logo are well written over it, just that they chose not to disturb, the vehicles were given privileges to be sold to any part of the world.
Your logo or Identity is that you are created in the image of God, He chose to allow you to move round the world,but after you are damaged, remember the crushing factory,a remodelling phase, where some vehicles will be remodeled after careful sorting and some are condemned beyond remodelling.
Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by Hezmatosky: 7:29am On Dec 09, 2021
HappyPagan:

Nor be ur fault. Even God understands ur predicament. POVERTY IS WORRYING YOU. That's why u think God does not exist kiss
Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by tfelicityk(m): 7:30am On Dec 09, 2021
One need to be extremely careful...

We should be security conscious no matter our kindness and generosity...

May the soul of the pastor rest in peace.
Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by Ejiakusmith(m): 7:33am On Dec 09, 2021
idiot short up ur mouth,. you don't even know God in de first place

adeakin:
A God that cant protect his own. That one na God
Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by FireKing: 7:47am On Dec 09, 2021
Please be careful with your words cos GOD IS NOT man
adeakin:
Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:49am On Dec 09, 2021
Olatunbosun said the killing might be for ritual purposes, adding that the assailants were suspected Internet fraudsters, aka Yahoo boys.

one of the suspects, who ran to Ilorin, has been arrested.

They want to start attacking Pastors, the Zoo problems are just starting! Somalia loading..
Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by ignis: 7:50am On Dec 09, 2021
He died for a purpose
Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by Gee64: 7:51am On Dec 09, 2021
Ask for God's forgiveness or be condemned to eternal incarceration.
HappyPagan:

Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by gassbee: 7:52am On Dec 09, 2021
JustStupidity:
Nobody should judge. Who knows what the pastor did or said that resulted in this. Let's hear from the killer first.
there is no reason or excuse on earth to warrant such murder
Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by HappyPagan: 7:52am On Dec 09, 2021
Gee64:
Ask for God's forgiveness or be condemned to eternal incarceration.
Lol.. God should be begging me for forgiveness. Since I stopped believing in him, he died.
Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by jaxxy(m): 7:57am On Dec 09, 2021
dalass:

The same people castigating pastors for not helping people and having security around them are abusing this one for assistance to these fake converts and getting killed for it...

They have certainly shut the door to others who really needs help
End times

A person that come to a church and becomes a new convert and next minute is telling u about Accomodation issues is not a genuine convert bt Sm1 seeking accommodation or worse and using being a new convert to get to u.

2 Likes

Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by murmee: 8:00am On Dec 09, 2021
dalass:

Wow...

Most church doors are locked now. Unlike in the past when anyone could enter any church to pray
Everyone and every organisation should be security conscious. I would expect a church to have security men who monitor movements in and around the church. How can you just allow strangers in your premises and not adequately monitor them. To hire drivers and house helps now involve stringent measures like asking for referees and guarantors. Anybody that is stranded should go to the Police station. An individual, church or mosque that allow strangers to dwell in their premises is taking a high risk!

3 Likes

Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by NobleRace: 8:01am On Dec 09, 2021
dazzlingd:

Of course he is right. You are the stupid one. So u suggest we should accept one side of the story without police conducting their proper investigations

Then tell me that type of story that can justify the killing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by Bennysam: 8:02am On Dec 09, 2021
JustStupidity:
Nobody should judge. Who knows what the pastor did or said that resulted in this. Let's hear from the killer first.
What will you say that will result in taking your life? What a stupid comment from a stupid tout

2 Likes

Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by dalass(f): 8:04am On Dec 09, 2021
jaxxy:

A person that come to a church and becomes a new convert and next minute is telling u about Accomodation issues is not a genuine convert bt Sm1 seeking accommodation or worse and using being a new convert to get to u.

Things have truly gone out of hands.... Everyone is a suspect now thanks to these idiots.

Thank God one has been arrested undecided

2 Likes

Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by IAMBlesssed(f): 8:05am On Dec 09, 2021
This is exactly what Nigeria has become, help people and they turn around and destroy you.. It's unfortunate
Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by rollywise(m): 8:07am On Dec 09, 2021
JustStupidity:

On your own day, we shall also wait to hear from your killers

1 Like

Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by casppyjay: 8:09am On Dec 09, 2021
Omihanifa:
And the boys think they will go free undecided
It's just a matter of time before karma will catch up with them.

On the flip side again, they have succeeded in killing other people's chances. ( When genuine people come to the church for accommodation now the church will think twice
needless to think
Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by iyke2frankeze: 8:11am On Dec 09, 2021
The heart of a Yoruba man is full of evil. Tufiakwa! Descendants of a fallen demon!
Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by NobleRace: 8:12am On Dec 09, 2021
HappyPagan:

Lol.. God should be begging me for forgiveness. Since I stopped believing in him, he died.

Many regrets loading for you on the day you die. You can't scorn your maker and escape his punishments.

1 Like

Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by emysmile: 8:13am On Dec 09, 2021
adeakin:
He protects HIS OWN

His own gets into trouble when they are insensitive to his nudging and sentimental.
Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by emysmile: 8:14am On Dec 09, 2021
iyke2frankeze:
The heart of a Yoruba man is full of evil. Tufiakwa! Descendants of a fallen demon!

how sad?
Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by HappyPagan: 8:14am On Dec 09, 2021
NobleRace:

Many regrets loading for you on the day you die. You can't scorn your maker and escape his punishments.
I know who made me.. a young man and woman who feel in love some odd years ago.. they had beautiful sex and a few months later, I was born.

My makers are still alive. I hope to do them proud.
Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by NobleRace: 8:15am On Dec 09, 2021
adeakin:

If the Pastor is truly of God, he would have received warning signs which he must have ignored. God protects His own. We His children are living witnesses.
Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by orlaglobal234: 8:16am On Dec 09, 2021
adeakin:
You are a mad man original one
Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by luizpippo(m): 8:20am On Dec 09, 2021
GregJames:
Hmm

Basically, a less than a plot is 7million plus.

Can I do the surveying myself?
Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by NobleRace: 8:20am On Dec 09, 2021
HappyPagan:

I know who made me.. a young man and woman who feel in love some odd years ago.. they had beautiful sex and a few months later, I was born.

When did giving birth to someone become equivalent to making the person.

There's someone who owns your breathe. Your breathe isn't yours. It was leased to you. You have no power whatsoever over it. It can be taken away from you at any time without you being able to resist. That person who gave you the breathe is the owner of the breathe. And, at His appointed time, He would take it away. That's your maker. On that day, you'll wail and regret without a second chance.
Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by fayomim: 8:21am On Dec 09, 2021
jullary:
The bible says "watch and pray", not everybody we help in life!

You are right
Re: New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church by orlaglobal234: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2021
HappyPagan:

I don't think that you are normal, I don't know why mad people like you are almost every where if you like worship ghost na who send . Ewu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi / We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC / Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.