Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,500 members, 7,854,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him (42726 Views)

My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him by realestniggah: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
Both husband and wife redesigned each other face.. Looks like a draw to me

1 Like

Re: Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him by Kingcalls: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
This is what women want...act like they are the vulnerable gender ...the men will foolishly loose guard and they will strike when least expected
Re: Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him by Henrychino(m): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
This life no balance shocked
Re: Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him by Mudi890pp: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
G
Re: Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him by TheWolfen(m): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hmm issa gaju
Re: Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him by MidaserveNG: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
angry
Re: Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him by IGBOSON1: 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
Love nwantinti gone sour!
Re: Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him by hope4nigeria(m): 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
chatinent:
Good wife. Abeg make she beat all our taxes e don steal comot en brain.

Moreover, is it after the wife beats him, e go dey turn to different people or what?
I see Jim Iyke there. I see Shehu there too.

Oga,na the woman be rep member
Re: Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him by Akerele44(m): 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
Don't be surprised that most of women in political post smokes marijuana alot... especially those women lawmakers

1 Like

Re: Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him by Sandralight(f): 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
Who to believe
Re: Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him by WoundedLamb: 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
Say no domestic violence. Marriage is never a do-or-die affair. If it's not working anymore, give each other some space.
Re: Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him by Bigchristo: 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
The simp refuse to Hussle like his mate, you want to dig gold and marry a rich woman, enjoy it just like the BMC crew are enjoying the government they voted for.
I’ve been meaning to ask the meaning of BMC, please help a brother
Re: Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him by Bigchristo: 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemreporters.com/husband-david-fiase-seeks-divorce-over-alleged-beating-by-wife-sharon-aondona-daboh/
Marry wife wey loyal you nor hear now you’ve been beating blue black like someone who steal an iPhone in computer village grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him by Hallabee1(m): 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Aje...

which ind thing be this again, wife they beat husband....so the man no get hand abi....
Re: Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him by SeriouslySense(m): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
smiley smiley smiley, i thought so too.
wink2015:
It seems the wife was the person that took more beating and I suspect she is the principal victim of domestic violence.

But the man ( the husband ) is trying to PLAY INJURY by putting FAKE PLASTER on his face.

The marriage may not stand again from the level of the fight between both of them.
Re: Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him by orijo1980: 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
Omo the mean issue is that this guy is not digging well well
Re: Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him by Champneys: 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
FEAR WOMEN!
Re: Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him by ivolt: 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
ideatoprince18:
I see a Man been Domestically abused up there yet people are laughing like it's nothing serious.

But if na woman na everybody go don dey shout upandan
Learn to read.
He was kidnapped and brutalised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him by Ugonna62: 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
I am back,but OP what offece did i commit to deserve this unfortunate ban eh ?
Re: Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him by Kingisibor: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
It's none of my business... Kill yourselves and reduce the Naija troubles
Re: Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him by Karemarealty288(m): 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
Both of them are good boxers...

Re: Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him by Karemarealty288(m): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
Kingisibor:
It's none of my business... Kill yourselves and reduce the Naija troubles

Tell them
Re: Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him by hisexcellency34: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
Buhari Media Crew
Bigchristo:
I’ve been meaning to ask the meaning of BMC, please help a brother

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him by Bimpe29: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
chatinent:
But wetin dey happen, is it after the wife beats him, e go dey turn to different people or what?
I see Jim Iyke there. I see Shehu Sani there too.

You are not a good person ooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him by Bigchristo: 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Buhari Media Crew
Thank you grin grin grin
Re: Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him by MossLuv: 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
Like father like daughter. Dabo? Ah!!
Re: Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him by mystery22: 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
InoGetJoy:
Why Do They Fear The Igbo Man?

There are reasons many find it difficult to understand Igbo people. Some people fear the Igbo. Not that Igbo people are bad people, yet they fear them. It was this same fear that made slave owners to stop buying Igbo slaves even when they know that Igbo people are intelligent and hard working. It was as a result of this fear that spurred Britain into working against the Igbo interests in Nigeria. It was this fear that played against Biafra in 1967-70. There is this fear about Biafra becoming another Japan in Africa. So many refused to support Biafra as a result of this fear.

The understanding of the Igbo towards life is different when compared to Fulani, Hausa and Yoruba.
In Igbo land, no one wants to know your father. You hardly see people say, 'Do you know who my father is'. What your father owns is nothing when you are being rated. An Igbo man is rated not with his father's achievements, but with what he is able to achieve. Respect isn't transferable from Father to son in Igbo land. You need to rise up and climb the ladder of success yourself. No one is accorded respect because of his father's achievements.

Achebe in his classical work 'Things Fall Apart' presented the character of Okonkwo, whose father is not only poor, but also lazy. Unoka, Okonkwo's father will always go to the Priestess to lay sacrifice to the gods, instead of going to work like a man. But Okonkwo rose up to achieve greatness, irrespective of whom his father was. He got riches and was welcomed to the table of elders. Ọ kwa Igbo si na Nwatakịrị kwọchaa aka, o soro Okenye rie nri.

While others will choose to respect and honor children's of their elites, the Igbo will rather give every one the same opportunity to climb the ladder of success or be forgotten.
Zik of Africa, Nnamdi Azikiwe was the greatest of them all in his time, but today no one hears about his sons. It is a competition for the Igbo people. Igbo don't create gods among themselves. That's why it is very difficult to create someone like Tinubu among the Igbo people. Why others have same reoccurring names in their regional politics, the Igbo keep changing leadership.

Igbo people can rally round someone without money and make him king simply because of his dedication and sincerity. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu rose to power without drinking the dirty waters of Nigeria politics. He was never a governor, neither was he a Senator. But today, he is the most respected person in Igbo land. He got the greatest followership.

This culture or way of life of the Igbo encourages competition and the spirit of survival. A son of a poor man in Igbo land dreams of making it big in the future. A father that were able to learn mechanic during his own time will deny himself a lot of things to make sure his son becomes a Doctor or a Lawyer. It was this spirit of the Igbo man that made them survive the war and recover within a short period of time. A lot have been said of single Igbo mothers that raised university graduates.

Some of those that fear the Igbo accuse them of being domineering. One wonders how the Igbo is domineering when they are not invading peoples lands, or leading Nigeria. But a quick look at the resilience of the Igbo tells it all.

An Igbo young man can travel to Lagos with nothing and yet become gradually rich. I have seen a Westerner who was trumpeting how Igbo business men engages in money rituals. It was actually an Igbo that went through Igbo apprenticeship system, got settled after 7 years of service to his master, started his own business, survived out of strict discipline, that were accused of money rituals. While his counterparts from other ethnic groups were enjoying parties, he sleeps in his shop, building his business. Soon he owns his own house, only to be accused of being domineering. Success they say attract envy. This is the crime of the Igbo. Succeeding where others failed.

Igbo is never domineering. They are rather aggressively successful.

#igbohistoryandculturetv
Brilliant write up

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him by Tzar(m): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
Marriage (epecially MONOGAMY) is honestly overrated! It works for some and doesn't work for many others.

As a man, never allow a woman drive you into violence, divorce her (incase of monogamy / court marriage)
OR
Divorce / marry additional wife to tackle her (in case of customary marriage)

Our forefathers had a better cure for their wife's madness. Men now have been reduced to p*ssies! They have been bullied so well that some even take pride in being controlled by the manipulative women in their lives.
Re: Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him by Agugbadin: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
When you marry a politician there must be some elements of thuggery.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" / My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor / Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.