Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

"Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" (42599 Views)

Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) / My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by NwekeUG(m): 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today - Nigerian Woman

A Nigerian lady, Uduak Victor, said her mother was thrown out by her father for not bearing a male child, IGBERETV reports.

Uduak disclosed this in a Facebook group, while commenting on a post about a mother of four girls, whose husband is threatening to marry a second wife if she doesn't give birth to a male child.

"Madam leave that thing and take care of ur treasures very well, my father that had the same mentality, threw my mum out but to God be the glory we the girls are the one feeding him today we were (5) female and we are all married, that y I love my mum very much." she wrote.

https://igberetvnews.com/1436919/dad-threw-mum-bearing-male-child-girls-feed-today-nigerian-woman/

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by Righteousness2(m): 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
Only men with no Knowledge and Fear of GOD will throw their wives out or marry another woman in the name of male child.

Children are gifts from God. If you need a specific sex, pray to God. Whatever He gives you , thank Him and Live.

202 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by chatinent: 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
This mentality is common among poor men, and the educated illiterates. Even the male children you dey find, which name e wan live up to? You wey no get nothing! You wey even the land you get na still the one your great-grandfather leave. House na family house. Upon every every, na still you wey bi complete zero alpha dey cause fuss about male child.

Bringing boys to this life to suffer and become men even before they become men! The way children suffer these days...sometimes, I cannot totally blame hookers and those who take to anything to survive. Their parenthood is nothing to write home about. They've always been penury-stricken and could only do what they had to do to survive. These days, children now feed parents whilst still kids. And you'll see the fed father going to answer the morning roll-call in Nwanyi Ngwo shop, requesting for his fav kaikai and ice fish...only to return home to turn the house into WW3.

Why won't Angela do ashawo? Why Emeka no go push drugs? Why Gbenga no go defraud? Just to make the family proud? My foot!

I'm not supporting shady business but most fathers have failed!

At other times, the pressure that comes from members of the family and the emphasis that is put on the male child is the cause. It's not that wanting a son is inherently wrong, but that shouldn't be a reason to inflict suffering on someone else by expelling them. The vows of marriage are to be kept no matter what, even in the face of challenges until adultery or death do apart.

Last last, e fit bi say na you no fertile.

Any man who'd throw out his wife for not bearing a male child does not deserve to be fed by the female children.

That man, in fact, deserves to be abandoned forever.

If you throw out mum, even I as a male child will abandon you!

What rubbish.

227 Likes 23 Shares

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
Every child wether male or female is a blessing so never despise urs no matter what.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2023
A male child is very important to an African man but that does not make the female child less of a child. The man should rest or keep popping kids till he gets his desired male child and not threaten his wife. He can simply take a second wife if he’s capable.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by nicerod(m): 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
Thank God for his mercy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by Sheistoopretty(f): 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ur dad has allowed village traditions and rubbish to enter his head grin grin grin grin how much wealth did he/is he keep behind that he is looking for a Male child to “Represent him”? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are male children something to boast of now? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin women are now the ones feeding men up and down

We women have taken over the world, we own the world.. without women, earth will never be balanced... Just imagine a world without men, that means there will be no robbery, stealing, drug trafficking, fighting, cult war, kidnapping, terrorism etc

Men are the problem we have in this world and ur dad is still thinking like someone from 1800BC century, the earlier ur dad wakes up to reality that women have taken over dis world, the better for him smiley smiley smiley smiley

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by Winters23: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
shocked
Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by ZombieTERROR: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
Stupid Dad

3 Likes

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by abc115: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by Mindlog: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
The women are even soft-hearted towards their father, I know a family of 3 sisters who all live in the Netherlands, 2 of them married with kids while their father and his second family are living in extreme poverty in the Makoko slum of Lagos.

Some relatives of their father have been pleading with them to soften up and assist their father and their half-siblings but they have adamantly refused, insisting their relationship with him ended when he abandoned them in 2004 and never looked back while the same relatives now pleading for reconciliation, were nonchalant when their father abandoned them and also disowned the eldest daughter in 2009 because she went to where he was living with his other family in Jos to ask him to pay for her university education and it ended up in a physical fight and disownment.

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by BATified2023: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
Success is the best revenge but that part of feeding him is what I don’t like

Let him conjure male child from heaven to come feed him

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by Blaze14k: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
That made them stronger. All the dad needs to now is to apologize to the kids for all the trauma they pasted through and i believe they will feel better.

2 Likes

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by ThiefnubuBandit: 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Reminds me of my old time neighbour, Papa Enifome, who gave birth to 9 children because he was looking for a male child.

12 Likes

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by Righthussle: 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Why do Poor men always want sons that will represent them. Represent you for where? For gathering of poor men in that your small village ?

If you're a father reading this comment and you know you are poor or you try build two rooms and buy cabu cabu car, and you have beautiful daughters but you are not happy because you feel it is not good for a girl to represent you and inherit your small property when you are dead. Na thunder go fire you and that your small property wey you dey find sons to come inherit.

If Queen Elizabeth go fit inherit her papa throne and represent the whole people of the United Kingdom, who you be wey woman no fit represent you? Or na that your land wey you buy Six hundred thousand naira and the two rooms wey you build wey no get fence your daughter no go fit inherit Abi?

For some people who think this madness is African culture. Na African culture go kill you. You remember you're African only when you want to do rubbish.

You don't bear African names, you don't practice African traditional religion, you hardly wear African designs, you call African masquerade devilish but when whatever you want to do will hurt women you quickly remember you're African.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by Guyman01: 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
My dad so much cherished my sisters and when he retired they made sure he never lacked while the men were held hostage by their wives.
These days a man without daughters is missing out seriously.
Let her adopt a male child since the man is okay with that and if he has the resources

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by nazicartel(m): 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
This is same reason he needed a son. Because his son/s won't come online and be telling the whole world how they are feeding their father...

Every child is important.

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by AntiChristian: 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lovely Submissions

nazicartel:
This is same reason he needed a son. Because his son/s won't come online and be telling the whole world how they are feeding their father

peepydelano:
A male child is very important to an African man but that does not make the female child less of a child. The man should rest or keep popping kids till he gets his desired male child and not threaten his wife. He can simply take a second wife if he’s capable.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
W
Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by PellsKodak: 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
K
Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by JoeRizzla(m): 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
He was wrong by throwing his wife out, I know he was frustrated tho

But a male child still matters in a family no matter what people say.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by SPAMBOX7: 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
The male carries the Y chromosomes (XY) while the female carries only X chromosomes (XX)
The male has to donate the Y chromosomes to the female in order to reproduce a male child. However, if he fails to donate the Y but instead donates the X chromosomes then a female child pops out i.e another XX
Now that makes me wonder why men try to blame women for birthing female children only when the fault is clearly from them.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by FalseProphet1(m): 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
That man deserves to die screaming.

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by Stronghold91: 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
make una leave him to starve
useless man

5 Likes

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by Sammy5413(m): 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
Feeding is not enough, one of you should look for a guy to get you pregnant so you bear him a son at home
That's bad of your father though!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by Yankiss(m): 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
The man determines the sex of the child, not the woman. Your dad tried to visit on your mum with his inadequacy. Forgive him. Let him adopt a son, if that's his ultimate goal. The African man is obsessed with who keeps his lineage. That's the reason for his actions.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by CaptainAyub: 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
A man will feed and cater for his family for 50yrs,nobody will hear.
But once power falls into the hands of the other gender,headline go arise

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by Eriokanmi: 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
Sex selection doesn't lie on women but men. Any man who thinks otherwise this day and age is a stark illiterate

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by koyyess: 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
Negroes can't ever progress.

Not like the males they birth turn out to be inventors.

Na g@y, thief, rapists full everywhere.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hunger has dealt with human so much that they have lost their minds.

A male child is not for feeding a family, is for protecting the name of a family.

Every child is important but only a male child can maintain the lineage of a family. The genetic code of a family is stored in the male child.

29 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) / Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him / For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.