Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage (79272 Views)

Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) / Israel: 16-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped By 30 Men In A Hotel, Sparks Outrage / Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by Jidemoo: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hmm
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by linearity: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nothing to see here, the vehicle window glass was up, she was just kissing the glass on the other side.

8 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by obiekunie01: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
God. Dis tin make my prick stand now now

Alhaja + hijab + submissive + cheap + dirty + illiterate + big yansh

Chei grin
My prick oo

sick morafukas everywhere! angry

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by donprinyo(m): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
if u don't like it, don't beg

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by SamuelLoch: 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
No be one of Dem hijab people be this wey dey kiss?
Wetin Dem dey cover abeg?
Bad baddoo baddest grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by Chummynoni(m): 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
If this idiot had the chance, he would sleep with this girl

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by GetMeRight: 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
MrRhymes101:
Na glass she kiss sha. But it's very wrong to try that kind of a joke with a girl her age

You are right, there was a glass barrier between them.

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by G450: 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
So Ghana has Afonja beggars too?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by Pimine: 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Aswearugaaad

People dey too sensitive these days. No be real kiss; na car window she kiss. It's all obviously a joke. They were all laughing about it - the girl inclusive. angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by Hepainyou: 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by GetMeRight: 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
SamuelLoch:
No be one of Dem hijab people be this wey dey kiss?
Wetin Dem dey cover abeg?
Bad baddoo baddest grin

Nigeria Christians and hijab problem na 5 and 6. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by Iliveforever(m): 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
But why is it in the blood of Muslims to beg??
Because that’s the only way they become vulnerable to tools of social vices
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by Impregnablefolk: 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
IMHO, their lips were not locked together because d window glass was up/on. It was after the kiss Tru d glass dat he gave her d moni. Although, I am not in support of dat immoral exchange.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by meobizy(f): 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
It's funny, abeg. If we could make Nairaland beggars do the same you will watch how they'll reduce drastically in number.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by Tonyadie(m): 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
That's wrong!!!! She's still a kid.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by ipobarethieves: 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
sad u want igboho killed abi? Ur preek go kee u first b4 igboho
KillIgbohoN0W:

Chei grin
My prick oo

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by Okhuadams(m): 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
drizslim:
A viral video of a man insisting that a child beggar kiss him before giving her money has sparked an outrage on social media

In the video that is currently serving rounds online and stirred reactions, the man was seen requesting for a kiss from a female child before giving her 1 Cedi

The little girl who wanted the money badly obliged and kissed the man, although she looked uncomfortable

Reacting to the video an Instagram user @nanaquame990 wrote, “This is not funny at all. In as much as the kid may be bad, the man is very irresponsible. How can you do this ? This is gross and irritating

@anthounma, “If two adults have consented to exchange their needs what is wrong about it? You need my hard earned Covid-19 money and I need your kiss, there was an offer and a willing acceptance! We all have our needs and priorities in life. Once she is not underage, there is nothing wrong with the mutually accepted exchange

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tP_JG0XBQg
if the fuulllll get chance e go bliw the girl Children fighters over to you arrest that man now or pmb go interven

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by benweezy: 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hidden agenda

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by Omniman(m): 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
Why una dey para na.
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by Avast(m): 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
drizslim:

The little girl who wanted the money badly obliged and kissed the man, although she looked uncomfortable

The person that put up this write up no go die well......

I can't see where they kissed in that video. Thou, what the guy did is wrong but you don't have to lie to gain audience.

10 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by gazza07(m): 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
You be mumu
KillIgbohoN0W:

Chei grin
My prick oo

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by IbileIfe: 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
And STDs can be spread by kissing.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by unknownknowguy: 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
The drug called 'clout'

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by ugodson(m): 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
My people this is just cruise naa. There was a window between them.
Without her kissing him through the window the guy would have still given her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
Aisha from northern zoo relocated to Ghana with the same mentality;thereby doing what they do BEST in the North . Islamabad and paedophiles and hijab; fear them. The useless Aisha still goes ahead and give him a kiss; very useless! See the mouth/lips she is kissing ...

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
Potential paedophile.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by NewDelhi(m): 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
But if it was a woman that made a male begger kiss her before giving him money y'all would have said she was showing affection and making him feel loved.

Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by Stemkay: 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

This one don mad o.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by iExplore(m): 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
This is not OK. Oh my God!!! sad
WTF!!!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by heartbeat84: 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
the guy is probably on a mission; to get rich via doing the kissing ritual.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway / Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) / Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.