Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage (79269 Views)

Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) / Israel: 16-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped By 30 Men In A Hotel, Sparks Outrage / Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by BABANGBALI: 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
I think sey na only on nairaland mad people dey, I no know sey dem dey outside too
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by lailo: 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nothing there nah.They are just kissing glass
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by lailo: 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ewo cry Ghana people too have bokoharam
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by jaxxy(m): 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
The act was a joke but the interpretation wasn’t.
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by Eriokanmi: 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
There was no physical contact naw. What's the big deal about the kissing? They both kissed the glass before the guy gave her money. Social media and needless drama
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by AfonjaConehead: 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
SmellySperm:
Arrant nonsense...he should come and try this shit with an Edo girl
You are a bagga there,who tell you say Edo girls be begger,behave yourself there,o angry
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by feed70: 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
drizslim:
A viral video of a man insisting that a child beggar kiss him before giving her money has sparked an outrage on social media

In the video that is currently serving rounds online and stirred reactions, the man was seen requesting for a kiss from a female child before giving her 1 Cedi

The little girl who wanted the money badly obliged and kissed the man, although she
looked uncomfortable

Reacting to the video an Instagram user @nanaquame990 wrote, “This is not funny at all. In as much as the kid may be bad, the man is very irresponsible. How can you do this ? This is gross and irritating[/i

[i]@anthounma, “If two adults have consented to exchange their needs what is wrong about it? You need my hard earned Covid-19 money and I need your kiss, there was an offer and a willing acceptance! We all have our needs and priorities in life. Once she is not underage, there is nothing wrong with the mutually accepted exchange

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tP_JG0XBQg

Mumu men too much for Ghana
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by AllahIsSatan: 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
Headslammers are holding down the begging industry everywhere, oshe

[img]https://images./7MFTfhhEqaWAd9MHOtImzH.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./6WMGuTLuiwCeCgzGh2617N.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./2vkhEhjZIl7bI0urgD4K4N.jpg[/img]
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by jojo1415: 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
Is it ur business

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by micflo28(m): 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
Why are we ranting here. Girls way below her age are being married off to their old folks in their religion, it’s nothing to them. If the guy can marry her, that is even one less of a nuisance in the street.
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by uyogabie(f): 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
ramdris:

This one even sick pass the kissing man... grin
He is a Psycho.

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by vibratingpenis: 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
drizslim:
A viral video of a man insisting that a child beggar kiss him before giving her money has sparked an outrage on social media

In the video that is currently serving rounds online and stirred reactions, the man was seen requesting for a kiss from a female child before giving her 1 Cedi

The little girl who wanted the money badly obliged and kissed the man, although she looked uncomfortable

Reacting to the video an Instagram user @nanaquame990 wrote, “This is not funny at all. In as much as the kid may be bad, the man is very irresponsible. How can you do this ? This is gross and irritating

@anthounma, “If two adults have consented to exchange their needs what is wrong about it? You need my hard earned Covid-19 money and I need your kiss, there was an offer and a willing acceptance! We all have our needs and priorities in life. Once she is not underage, there is nothing wrong with the mutually accepted exchange

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tP_JG0XBQg

See it now, na hopeless headslammers worshipping one lunatic allah. Was this not what mohammed was doing and started penising aisha @ 6 years, now his gang of terrorist urchins are now carrying on his rapist legacy.

What will this idiot gain from sexually harassing a minor, though I can't help these mohammedans even if they are dieing cos na still with that your money dem go use stab you dagger when their terrorists imams ask them to do the work of allah. I tell them to go meet buhari their brother after'all Nigeria, buhari or any of the muslims have never contributed anything meaningful in my life.
Disgusting headslammers
Shameless and worthless mohammed
Imbecilic allah.
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by SmartyPants(m): 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
drizslim:
They said live your life but don't do it the wrong way

All paedophile are in Same league as rap!sts

I hope you noticed there was no kiss?

They both kissed the glass!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by Lionnation: 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
Where is the kiss
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
God. Dis tin make my prick stand now now

Alhaja + hijab + submissive + cheap + dirty + illiterate + big yansh

Chei grin
My prick oo

Kai..
Wallahi you make me remember something..
But I no go talk am for this Obasanjo internet... grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by TheGift: 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by AutoChick4U(f): 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
So people did not notice d glass huh?? Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by tollyboy5(m): 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
kikilove:
I just watched the video and they both kissed the glass and not each other so why the exaggerated story?
Sensless sensational headline

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
blessedvisky:
I'm pretty sure it's haram to engage in adult activities like this, yet the woman is 'properly & decently dressed' as followers of a particular religion will have us believe.

This shows just how fast people will sideline and disregard their religion, culture, or upbringing whenever it will hinder them from gaining or benefitting from a particular situation they really want

Poverty (in this woman's case) and Greed are really good predictors of choices and decisions
God!!!
She's just a child. What kind of useless thinking is this.

You should have simply insulted Islam as you usually do. After all, nothing has ever happened when you did.
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by Ikukuudo: 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
The power of money part5
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
But the smallie is happy nau grin
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by Bobxin: 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
drizslim:
They said live your life but don't do it the wrong way

All paedophile are in Same league as rap!sts

There's a ring in his hand
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
Give him yeast
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by Segedi90: 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
This is the best site for any Nigerian who wants to connect to Ghana

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Chei grin
My prick oo

+ syphilis + HIV + Staph+ lots of other unpleasant things that happens to paedophiles.
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by SeriouslySense(m): 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
kk

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by Oyerinde16(m): 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
As much as I'm concerned, the girl was perking the glass, same with the man... No contact... Rubbish post. Most Nigerians will gladly kiss a side window for 1k.
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by jclassiq(m): 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
People are always reacting to the most insignificant things.
There is a glass partition and therefore no physical contact. So what's the fuss about?
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by omoadeleye(m): 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hope the guy no be sakawa boy
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by jubrilELsudan: 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
ALL THESE HAUSA BEGGER GIRLS DEY LIKE TO FVCK WELL WELL.

I DEY SURE SEY THE GUY CARRY HER GO ONE CORNER GO FVCK.

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by pyro10(m): 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
wtf man

Beta cruise grin grin
KillIgbohoN0W:

Chei grin
My prick oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway / Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) / Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.