Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage (79271 Views)

Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) / Israel: 16-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped By 30 Men In A Hotel, Sparks Outrage / Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by divinitybillz(m): 11:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
This is just the B-rated version of the everyday life of a peodophile preying on Vulnerable kids. This is a daily occurrence and this is not even the worse scenerio. Some actually abuse them s*xually
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by cardoctor(m): 11:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
Was that a kiss? Lubnosh post
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by jeyem(m): 12:14am On Dec 10, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
God. Dis tin make my prick stand now now

Alhaja + hijab + submissive + cheap + dirty + illiterate + big yansh

Chei grin
My prick oo
You are not alone bro! Na only God know wetin dey my head! My prick just stand up since!����
Abeg where is this vaseline!!! I no go kill my self!!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by bibiking7(m): 12:17am On Dec 10, 2021

Perception. Look at the video very well.
1. They both kissed the glass of the car.
2. We don't even know the age of the girl, she is wearing a hijab. What if she is older than she looks .

But as usual people cannot think for themselves and just go with the flow of the crowd. Always look critically at everything you see. Have a mind of your own. Don't crave acceptance and indulgence.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by house10s: 12:17am On Dec 10, 2021
with d glass in btw undecided
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by LivingTribunal: 12:21am On Dec 10, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Chei grin
My prick oo
Wtf
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by WoundedLamb: 12:25am On Dec 10, 2021
The desire for master/slave lifestyle in Africa is really sickening. Just imagine if blacks were the ones that invaded and colonized others.
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by Coolgent(m): 12:29am On Dec 10, 2021
blessedvisky:
I'm pretty sure it's haram to engage in adult activities like this, yet the woman is 'properly & decently dressed' as followers of a particular religion will have us believe.

This shows just how fast people will sideline and disregard their religion, culture, or upbringing whenever it will hinder them from gaining or benefitting from a particular situation they really want

Poverty (in this woman's case) and Greed are really good predictors of choices and decisions

It's caused by structural violence
No thanks to PMB
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by WoundedLamb: 12:31am On Dec 10, 2021
Eriokanmi:
There was no physical contact naw. What's the bug deal about the kissing? They both kissed the glass before the guy give her money. Social media and needless drama

So if he had asked her to remove her clothes, would you say there's nothing wrong with that provided he didn't touch her? Contact or not, that girl was exploited. And if he could do this in public, only heaven knows the other things he does with helpless desperate people when no one is watching.

Think about it, why subject the kid to that in the first place knowing she'd do basically anything for the money? You dangle money in front of a begger and make her do your biddings (even when the bidding is amorous) and you think it's cool to treat poor people like that? Would he still say he gave money to a begger or he paid for her services? Everyone deserves respect and making a begger do this before giving her money is exploitative. Let's call a spade a spade, brother.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by Bifwoli: 12:39am On Dec 10, 2021
ifex370:
Sick people everywhere.

Why would you do that??
He's a dirty pedophile ,what did you expect ?

Even Donald Trump is on video sayin he's attracted to his own daughter Ivanka.
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by tolulope1990(m): 12:45am On Dec 10, 2021
SmellySperm:
Arrant nonsense...he should come and try this shit with an Edo girl

You don see edo girl wey be begger before ?
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by dalass(f): 12:50am On Dec 10, 2021
drizslim:
A viral video of a man insisting that a child beggar kiss him before giving her money has sparked an outrage on social media

In the video that is currently serving rounds online and stirred reactions, the man was seen requesting for a kiss from a female child before giving her 1 Cedi

The little girl who wanted the money badly obliged and kissed the man, although she looked uncomfortable

Reacting to the video an Instagram user @nanaquame990 wrote, “This is not funny at all. In as much as the kid may be bad, the man is very irresponsible. How can you do this ? This is gross and irritating

@anthounma, “If two adults have consented to exchange their needs what is wrong about it? You need my hard earned Covid-19 money and I need your kiss, there was an offer and a willing acceptance! We all have our needs and priorities in life. Once she is not underage, there is nothing wrong with the mutually accepted exchange

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tP_JG0XBQg

That homo erectus no get sense at all...

Men will be the ones to corrupt an innocent girl child. He made her kiss him to get one cedi. Another will rape her to get the same money.

They don't have the conscience because when that religions little lady turns it official and fully starts this line to make money, the hypocrites will call her prostitute forgetting that they taught her to be one... undecided
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by grandstar(m): 1:47am On Dec 10, 2021
What's all the fuss about? It was the glass they kissed. There was no human contact.

Bloggers are simply ksensationalizing it.
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by deltateam: 1:48am On Dec 10, 2021
drizslim:
A viral video of a man insisting that a child beggar kiss him before giving her money has sparked an outrage on social media

In the video that is currently serving rounds online and stirred reactions, the man was seen requesting for a kiss from a female child before giving her 1 Cedi

The little girl who wanted the money badly obliged and kissed the man, although she looked uncomfortable

Reacting to the video an Instagram user @nanaquame990 wrote, “This is not funny at all. In as much as the kid may be bad, the man is very irresponsible. How can you do this ? This is gross and irritating

@anthounma, “If two adults have consented to exchange their needs what is wrong about it? You need my hard earned Covid-19 money and I need your kiss, there was an offer and a willing acceptance! We all have our needs and priorities in life. Once she is not underage, there is nothing wrong with the mutually accepted exchange

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tP_JG0XBQg

Inasmuch as what was done is inappropriate, there were some lies in that write-up which is equally condemnable as much as a Nairaland mod posting it on front page without verifying facts.

There was never a kiss as the car windscreen was wound up, she merely kissed the windscreen and not the man.

Another point is that she didn't hesitate before kissing the windscreen.

Lastly I condemn the man's action as it's dehumanizing and inappropriate.

I wish there a skill acquisition center to offer the beggars a dignifying chance at survival.
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by ihedioramma: 2:55am On Dec 10, 2021
SmellySperm:
EDO girls they beg ?
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by Father4all: 3:02am On Dec 10, 2021
There is no physical contact. The windscreen protected both lips from touching each other
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by juniorstar(m): 3:25am On Dec 10, 2021
Many are mad few are roaming.
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by Babastrong(m): 3:54am On Dec 10, 2021
As much as i understood ghanians.
all what i can see here is future lovers.
the man really love the beggar.
my brother, if a ghanian says " i hate you" pls run for your dear life or seize the initiative(kill him/her first).
they hardly joke with their confessions.
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by Jostoman: 3:55am On Dec 10, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Chei grin
My prick oo
the man is even better than some of you that supported evil here everyday. Nonsense
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by Nicepoker(m): 5:04am On Dec 10, 2021
SmellySperm:
Beggars has no choice. What will Edo beggar do.
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by Brunicekid(m): 5:14am On Dec 10, 2021
Bosoru67:
4his is very wrong
So, so wrong... Arrant nonsense... Help with the intention of not getting back.
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by abiodunjonah: 5:52am On Dec 10, 2021
If a lady did this this, you will have been hearing shit like awww, she is so nice , she dosnt discriminate , she is down to earth , etc etc
Besides , that was not a kiss. The windscreen blocked it
Btw that is not a kid
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by Munzy14(m): 6:01am On Dec 10, 2021
ramdris:

This one even sick pass the kissing man... grin
As in eeeeh grin
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by michoim(m): 6:29am On Dec 10, 2021
He may be a cultist...hope he didn't inject evil
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by yahmohy27: 6:33am On Dec 10, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Chei grin
My prick oo
This one no be igbo but a real LOOSE IPOB
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by nedekid: 6:44am On Dec 10, 2021
SmellySperm:
Edo girls will probably do more than kiss. Don't forget cash is involved. grin
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by KillIgbohoN0W: 6:48am On Dec 10, 2021
[s]
Skyview01:

+ syphilis + HIV + Staph+ lots of other unpleasant things that happens to paedophiles.
[/s]

Na u give d girl syphilis na
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by Greenerie(f): 6:56am On Dec 10, 2021
Now,I truly understand,things like this is why feminisim was created.men would always give women and children evil terms and conditions before doing the needful.
thank God women and girl child can get empowered,get an education,work,make their own money.
Thank God for developed nations creating feminism.it has its advantages.
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by onojaford(m): 7:12am On Dec 10, 2021
drizslim:
They said live your life but don't do it the wrong way

All paedophile are in Same league as rap!sts

Hebephilia is the strong, persistent sexual interest by adults in pubescent children who are in early adolescence, typically ages 11–14 and showing Tanner stages 2 to 3 of physical development.

Pedophilia (alternatively spelt paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12, criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13. A person must be at least 16 years old, and at least five years older than the prepubescent child, for the attraction to be diagnosed as pedophilia
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by Benwallt(m): 7:12am On Dec 10, 2021
But there is glass between them. I taya for my brother and sisters they are always making a mole out a molehill.
Re: Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage by 27Pushing30: 7:24am On Dec 10, 2021
Those criticizing won’t hit the streets and start sharing money to the poor o

Arm chair critics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway / Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) / Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.