Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating (58141 Views)

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member / I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court / Normalcy Restored In Surulere By Police Officers After A Gang Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by fubsy: 7:36am On Dec 10, 2021
THIS WOMAN SHOULD BE INVITED FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, INVESTIGATED AND WHERE NEED BE PROSECUTED.
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by lamentor78(m): 7:37am On Dec 10, 2021
Why can't they leave this woman permanently in prison

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by NoFucksToGive: 7:37am On Dec 10, 2021
clothingonline:
How did you know all this ma? Investigations?

Men clothing payment on on delivery
Cotton Turkey shirts 4K
Chinos 4k
Tees 2k

Premium brands also available

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Splitmind: 7:37am On Dec 10, 2021
Typical lazy southern youths, joining gangs and criminal organisations because of their lawless upbringing.

Those boys are innocent and should be set free.
dododawa1:
NONSENSE tv programme needed to stop,e.g BIG BROTHER NAIJA,noise/nude music video, immoral YORUBA/IGBO movie and co.
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Thinktwicemybro: 7:37am On Dec 10, 2021
wiw
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by infogeneral: 7:38am On Dec 10, 2021
This will only made the matter worse for the arrested students. If they confessed to be cultists, there is anti-cultism law in Lagos state that carry heavy punishments + murder charge.
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by eldoradoxx: 7:38am On Dec 10, 2021
No 11 year old (he turned 12 after his death) can on his own volition freely join cult without being forced or beaten to submission by his seniors. Kemi just wants to talk.
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by alizma: 7:38am On Dec 10, 2021
Holadokun:
In every foolishness an iota of truth will be discovered
You have seen Nigerians now. Because her position doesn't tally with their thought, the woman is now tagged insane. That is our problem.

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Digmygold: 7:39am On Dec 10, 2021
This woman Kemi is evil. How come she did not mention that Sylvester reported some of these seniors last term and they got suspended for bullying and harassing him?

Is it not obvious that the late victim was forced and threatened to join in?

The boy already made his confessional statement before he died and we stand by that.

The alleged culprits will as expected, tell every lie under the sun to evade justice.

They have been well tutored on how best to riggle their ways out of the ugly situation but they will fail and get convicted God willing.

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by babadee1(m): 7:39am On Dec 10, 2021
hefexzy:
Sylvester Omoroni was a victim of bully in his school Dowen college, which resulted to him losing his life after sustaining internal injuries from the bully. His family had went ahead to employ the service of Mr Femi Falana, a Lawyer.

On December 9 during a space Kemi Olunloyo hosted on twitter, the renowned self acclaimed journalist said 12 years old Sylvester was willing to join cult, agreed to be beating and also accepted to drink engine oil.

Kemi also went ahead to say he willingly told the guys initiating him that he has seen his sisters unclothedness. She also compared boarding school to Big Brother Naija.

Ever since she made that statement, she is been dragged on all social platform. Some people called her demented, some called her callous, some said she has been paid to say that, other people called her an insensitive mother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysh7V7MCXeQ

This crazy ridiculous woman has collected money to say nonsense again.
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Qoko: 7:39am On Dec 10, 2021
The points here to tackles is that, was she on the initiation ground to know Sylvester has agreed to join cultism? If she agrees that those guys are cultists and they have been initiating other students, they shd face the jail terms commensurate with Cultism and killing.
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by GetMeRight: 7:40am On Dec 10, 2021
tuoyoojo:
This is totally insensitive to say the least

Did he boy confine him her bf he died

She craves for the spotlight and would say just about anything to get there

I just hope aunty Kemi doesn't get injured on top this incident because people are really angry.
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Miller232: 7:41am On Dec 10, 2021
The last time she was fighting with Ruth kadiri over DJ switch I said someone should help us slap this woman so we can have peace one idiot was abusing me can you see this foolish woman need serious beating correct koboko grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by warlordd(m): 7:41am On Dec 10, 2021
This is insanity and totally absurd! Believe me, this Kemi woman should be living in an iced mud.
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by RexTramadol1: 7:42am On Dec 10, 2021
Toks2008:
You guys are just too sentimental for my liking.

You see this lady ehn, i have learned never to discard whatever she says even if it sounds foolish. I am not saying she is right or wrong neither am i insinuating that what happened to the poor boy regardless of whether he consented or not is justified but we must understand that ''mad'' people in many instances are usually right about what they see or say. So whilst some people tag her mad, her past findings have proved to be true in most cases.

You really are one of the few reasonable ones left

This nonsense is a trend over time in secondary schools
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Russi: 7:43am On Dec 10, 2021
Don't mind Nigerians. That's how fake pastors and imams scammed their immature brains for decades.
They never look beyond the surfaces. Even the full grown men act like sentimental little girls.
Kemi has bothered to make calls and ask questions and to be honest, it's so simple.

However, As usual expect some agencies to cover the truth, because the black man is so fake and emotional but don't realise it!

The white man will do autopsy and pursue the hard truth for 30 years if necessary. You al be watching NCSI everyday but can't change yourselves and manner of approaching crime investigations.

bibiking7:

Why don't we just wait for the outcome of the investigation. She is a Journalist and I am not. The only info I get is from the media.
She is the only one that has been able to name the black substance found in the boys belly though.

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by GetMeRight: 7:43am On Dec 10, 2021
Holadokun:
In every foolishness an iota of truth will be discovered
alizma:

You have seen Nigerians now. Because her position doesn't tally with their thought, the woman is now tagged insane. That is our problem.
Toks2008:
but we must understand that ''mad'' people in many instances are usually right about what they see or say. So whilst some people tag her mad, her past findings have proved to be true in most cases.

Dear friends of aunty Kemi, can we start with "where did aunty Kemi get that info, who did she interview/interrogate"? She can't just come out to tell us things and we just accept it like that without asking her relevant questions. Thanks.

RexTramadol1:

You really are one of the few reasonable ones left
This nonsense is a trend over time in secondary schools
Stop messaging people's ego, you should be better than that.

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Mozegee: 7:43am On Dec 10, 2021
The most useless woman.i pity her children
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by SenorFax(m): 7:43am On Dec 10, 2021
Timekeeper:

I saw ur profile. U r a xtian but not a believer.. If truly u r of God, u wunt curse ur fellow man in top a forum for his own view of things...
He's neither a xtian nor a believer.
Being a Christian means being like Christ, Christ will never curse anyone even if he's hurting him. Talk less of a comment.

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by femi4: 7:44am On Dec 10, 2021
Toks2008:

You see this lady ehn, i have learned never to discard whatever she says even if it sounds foolish. I am not saying she is right or wrong neither am i insinuating that what happened to the poor boy regardless of whether he consented or not is justified but we must understand that ''mad'' people in many instances are usually right about what they see or say. So whilst some people tag her mad, her past findings have proved to be true in most cases.
you sound dumb

You should know a clout chaser when you see one

Her past useless deduction includes:

Davido using and killing his dead friends

Dj switch working with opposition

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by duality(m): 7:45am On Dec 10, 2021
Don't they beat people during initiations?
It's well known na.

Besides, cult don enter junior school sef.

But then. ALL INVOLVED, SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO BOOK!
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by SenorFax(m): 7:47am On Dec 10, 2021
GetMeRight:

Dear friends of aunty Kemi, can we start with "where did aunty Kemi get that info"? She can't just come out to tell us things and we just accept it like that without asking her relevant questions. Thanks
No one is asking her that question, they are only tagging her mad. The truth is the truth, and what most of her antagonists knew are from online reports. Which means we know nothing more than what we read or watch online. Yet we claim to know the truth. Really? Nobody knows what really transpired. No one.
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by hotwax: 7:47am On Dec 10, 2021
Yes kashamu family are billionaires. Kemi don lick candies she is doing what she is paid for.

Money can make full grown man behave like lizard
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Timekeeper: 7:48am On Dec 10, 2021
buchilino:

ASKING ME THIS QUESTION SHOWS WATS INSIDE U

U r scared bcox u might nt be better than her if u r in such position
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Balistic4: 7:49am On Dec 10, 2021
Toks2008:

bro, if what she said was true, how come no other members of the cult has died? Which cult is designed to kill its members at Initiation? Engine oil is hazardous to human health and I don't think any right thinking kid will add that to Initiation rubbish

moreover, what she said has no use. I would've reasoned with her if at the end of the day, she gave us the names of his cult members that were initiating him. But she did none of that, sounds like she was paid to soften the sentence of the culprits

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by egunna(m): 7:49am On Dec 10, 2021
Toks2008:

U know we are a ppl governed more by emotions rather than reasoning.we never want to look at d other side of the issue.hard as it is to say what she said,it might just turn out to be true.but d band wagon theory and wanting to sound socially correct will not let us look at d other side of the story.she might just b right,but holier than though will not let u say it.
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Digmygold: 7:50am On Dec 10, 2021
WibusJaga:

These allegations are just figments of her imaginations. How can she make such heinous claims without evidence. So insensitive & crazy.
Buy where is our police in all these. They are supposed to be issuing press releases on their investigations so far.

This woman Kemi is evil. How come she did not mention that Sylvester reported some of these seniors last term and they got suspended for bullying and harassing him?

Is it not obvious that the late victim was forced and threatened to join in?

The boy already made his confessional statement before he died and we stand by that.

The alleged culprits will as expected, tell every lie under the sun to evade justice.

They have been well tutored on how best to riggle their ways out of the ugly situation but they will fail and get convicted God willing.

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by hotwax: 7:51am On Dec 10, 2021
Balistic4:

bro, if what she said was true, how come no other members of the cult has died? Which cult is designed to kill its members at Initiation? Engine oil is hazardous to human health and I don't think any right thinking kid will add that to Initiation rubbish

Kemi fcked up big time. Those culprits actually did a good job paying her to do it.

They know she is an investigative blogger.

But on this one, the story was planted for her with cash.

She just lost everything

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Baloranking(m): 7:52am On Dec 10, 2021
Crafteck1:

None of us was there, una choose emotional / convenient truth, i remained neutral

Kemi has been paid and is reading a script.
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by JBoss25(m): 7:53am On Dec 10, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
Home training starts at HOME, not in sch.

Dem no born my pikin well to to join cult or bully another child.
wetin u go do undecided
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by RexTramadol1: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2021
GetMeRight:

Dear friends of aunty Kemi, can we start with "where did aunty Kemi get that info, who did she interview/interrogate"? She can't just come out to tell us things and we just accept it like that without asking her relevant questions. Thanks.

Stop messaging people's ego, you should be better than that.

That’s the problem man

You accept the previous claim but don’t want divergent one….. how’s that objective?

Kemi might be wrong, same as the previous claim

Till the final report, no view should be close-ended

Thankfully all concerned will be given access to post mortem result

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / Police And Army Officers Fight In Lagos After Policeman Hit A Soldier (Photos) / Photos From The Ondo Bank Armed Robbery Attack, One Suspect Nabbed.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51